剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Besides, the best thing for me is to get back to work.
工作让我焕发活力
It's where I thrive.
好吧 今晚你过来好吗
All right. Well, how about you come over tonight?
住在我这里 看个电影 做点爆米花
We'll stay in, watch a movie, make some popcorn.
不用微波炉 我在炉子上做 放好多黄油
No microwave. I'll make it on the stove. Lots of butter.
真够老派
That's very old-school.
也非常
And very
居家
domestic.
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel about that?
我不讨厌这个主意
I don't hate it.
回头给你电♥话♥ 好吗
Call you later, okay?
有人吗
Hello?
嘿 劳娜 咖啡是热的
Oh. Hey, Lorna. Coffee's hot.
好极了 你这么早来干什么
Great. What are you doing here so early?
我想早点开始查阅毕舍普的旧案
Thought I'd get a head start going through Bishop's old cases.
我把范围缩小到了山谷地区 搜查令上的任何相关信息我都打印了
I narrowed it down to the Valley, printed anything relevant from the search warrant,
都在那几个文件夹里
and put it in those binders.
我还查了报纸档案
I also searched the newspaper archives
看有没有凶杀案的 报道中提到毕舍普是首席探员
for stories about murders that mention Bishop as lead detective.
真的吗 - 是啊
Seriously? - Uh-huh.
看看这个
Check this out.
我原想 能有多少起凶杀案 对吧
I thought, how many murders can we be talking about, right?
原来 真有很多
Turns out a lot.
这都是山谷地区的案子
These are all in the Valley?
你和西斯科买♥♥♥房♥♥的时候 真得考虑一下
You and Cisco should really consider that when house shopping.
红色图钉代表单纯杀人案 蓝色代表抢劫杀人 绿色代表涉毒
Red thumbtacks, straight-up murders. Blue, robbery-murder. Green, drug-related.
我给每个案件编了号♥ 已经开始输入电子表格了
I numbered each case and started filing them into a spreadsheet
这样我们就可以轻松地检索
so we can easily search through 'em.
这都是你今天早上做的
You did all of this this morning?
我睡不着 所以一大早就来了
I couldn't sleep, so I came in super early.
有多早
How early?
好吧 也许我根本没走
Okay. Maybe I never left.
伊基 你还好吧
Izzy, are you okay?
一万五千 这是什么钱
Fifteen Gs? What is this for?
我把工作室转租给凯特的电视节目了
I subleased my studio to Cat's TV show.
这让你心事重重 为什么
Yeah. And that's a problem because why?
我以为终于可以做回 自己最想做的事了 却做了二房♥东
I don't know. I thought I was getting back to my first love, not becoming a landlord.
有时候 我觉得我的人生总是身不由己
Sometimes I feel like my life keeps happening to me.
也许我只是执着于从前的我 也许应该放手了
Maybe I'm holding onto an old me that I need to let go of.
或者 也许你才刚开始 琢磨如何重新成为你自己
Or maybe you're just figuring out how to be you again.
你会想清楚的 你只是需要活在当下
And you will figure it out. You just have to be in the moment.
艾迪说 勒布朗就是这么说的 对吧
That is what Eddie says LeBron says, right?
好了 那么
All right, now.
继续调查杀人案吧
Let's get back to some murders!
我发现 我们的朋友 德·马可办事有一套规律
Turns out our friend De Marco has a pattern.
他利用职权让别人卷入麻烦
He uses his badge to get people in a jam,
然后胁迫他们 替他干那些见不得人的事
then forces them to do his dirty work for him.
劳娜发现 安珀·戴尔
Lorna found out that Amber Dell
几年前曾被捕 罪名是携带毒品有意贩卖♥♥
was busted for possession with intent a few years back.
但缉毒局介入后
But when the DEA got involved,
案子就被搁置了
the case went nowhere.
我猜是因为他丈夫 同意在莫亚的涉枪指控中作伪证
Let me guess. Because her husband agreed to lie about the gun at Moya's trial.
答对了 不过我不确定 他们眼下会愿意出来作证
Bingo. Although, I'm not sure they wanna testify in this instance.
如果你传他们作证 后果会很糟糕
And if you try to make 'em, it could get ugly.
这个到时候再说
Let's worry about that later.
现在 我可以 利用这点信息把莫亚争取过来
For now, I can use this to get Moya on board.
干得好 西斯科
Good work, Cisco.
没问题 祝你好运
No problem. Good luck.
米克
Oh, Mick.
怎么
Yeah?
小心点
Be careful, huh?
好 我一直很小心
Yeah. Always.
饿了吗
You hungry?
我不饿 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
真的 我有些东西 可以让你的神经放松
You sure? I got something to calm your nerves.
我听说过
I've heard that one before.
培根蛋三明治 贝果经纪人家的
Bacon and egg sandwich from the Bagel Broker.
听说是洛杉矶最好的
I heard it's the best in LA.
但我没问律所里的其他人 我担心他们争论不休
I didn't ask anybody in the office because it would've turned into a debate.
你们这些人 一提吃的就兴奋
You people are intense about food.
的确啊
Yes, we are.
是这样
Uh, listen.
我们到了之后
When we get there,
希望你不介意 如果你觉得无所谓
uh, I hope you don't mind, but if it's all the same to you,
我希望在外面车上等你
I'd rather wait this one out in the car.
监狱让我紧张
Prisons freak me out.
是啊 艾迪 我理解 要是有可能 我也宁愿在外面等着
Yeah. I don't blame you, Eddie. I'd wait in the car, too, if I could.
我六岁时 妈妈带我去看我表哥乔治
When I was six, my mom took me to visit my cousin, Jorge.
我吓坏了 不断问妈妈要钱 去买♥♥自动售货机的零食
I was so scared I kept asking my mom for money for the vending machine.
我吃了五袋薯片 到现在都闻不了那个味儿
I ate, like, five bags of Fritos. Can't even smell 'em now.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然可以
Anything.
这个赫克特·莫亚 你确定要帮他出狱吗
This Hector Moya guy. You sure you wanna help him get out?
艾迪 我别无选择
Well, I don't have a choice, Eddie.
为了帮朱利安 只好帮莫亚 朱利安的案件就靠他了
I need to help Moya so I can help Julian. His whole case depends on it.
但莫亚那种人 他们会给我们带来麻烦的
But guys like Moya, they give us a bad name.
已经有很多人认为拉丁裔都是罪犯了
There's enough people already that think all Latinos are criminals.
是啊 你看 赫克特·莫亚不是天使
Yeah. Look, Hector Moya is no angel.
但他被陷害了 这也是事实
That doesn't change the fact that he was framed.
如果有人要坐一辈子牢
If somebody's going to prison for the rest of their life,
那应该是为了他真正犯过的罪
it should be for a crime they actually committed.
对多数人来说 也许是这样 但对于莫亚这种人 谁在乎呢
Maybe for most people. But in this case, who cares?
谁…我在乎 这是我的职责
Who-- It's my job to care.
所以我做辩护律师
That's why I'm a defense attorney.
三明治怎么样
How's the sandwich?
好极了 别告诉劳娜
Fantastic. Don't tell Lorna.
她会说银湖那边的莫里餐厅更好
She'll say Maury's in Silver Lake is better.
我们向公诉方 提出了多项请求 法官大人
We've made a number of requests to the People, Your Honor.
尽管他们提供了一些材料
And while they have produced some material,
但显然他们尚未充分履行公示义务
it's clear they have not fully complied with their discovery obligations.
弗里曼女生声称本案涉及政♥府♥机密
Ms. Freemann is claiming some sort of governmental confidentiality,
但希尔案明确地告诉我们
but the Hill case makes perfectly clear
除非出于执法行为的必要原因
that, absent law enforcement necessity…
检方证据必须向辩护方呈现 没有例外
…there is no exception for withholding discovery from the defense.
法官大人 这显而易见
This is nothing more than a transparent attempt
无非是公诉方试图拖延
by the prosecution…
如果弗里曼女士还有 别的理由可以解释她的阻挠
If Ms. Freemann has some other explanation for her obstruction,
她应该向法庭提出
she has yet to share her reasoning with the court,
但我认为这是因为她一直…
but I suspect it's because she has been…
弗里曼女生 你怎么想
Ms. Freemann, your thoughts?
弗里曼女士
Ms. Freemann?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我们休息十分钟吧
Let's take a ten-minute recess.
安德莉亚 你还好吧
Andrea, are you okay?
如果携带了超过七十美元的现金 也要交给我保管
If you have more than $70 cash, you'll have to leave that with me too.
外套 皮带 首饰 一切可能触发安检仪的东西
Jacket, belt, any jewelry that might set off the detector.
(B·摩根)
把这个别在皮带上
You're gonna clip this to your belt.
如果感到生命受到威胁 把它扯下来 我们就会赶去救援
If you feel your life is threatened, yank it off. We'll come to the rescue.
如果你们去晚了呢
What if you're too late?
开门
Open up!
你好 斯莱 好久不见
Hello, Sly. Long time.
还不够久
Not long enough.
衣服不错
Nice suit.
希望我可以说“彼此彼此”
Wish I could say the same.
话说你在这边过得怎么样
So, uh, how are you holding up in here?
这个嘛
Well,
以前有过一些当事人 他们宁愿待在监狱
used to have clients that liked it in prison.
认为比在街上混更容易 一日三餐 干净的衣服 还有床
Thought it was easier than the streets. Three squares, clean laundry, bed.
是啊
Yeah.
我也有这种当事人 - 我不是那种当事人
I had a few clients like that. - I'm not one of those clients.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表