剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
生气 不会
Angry? No.
多数人会很生气
Most people get angry,
但我觉得好像有什么事让她害怕
but felt to me like… she was scared of something.
反对 这是臆测
Objection. Speculation.
我收回这个问题
I withdraw the question.
瓦伦苏维拉先生 你给代顿女士送传票之后做了什么
Now, Mr. Valenzuela, what did you do after you served Miss Dayton?
我告诉弗内罗先生送到了
I told Mr. Funaro I was done.
然后就再没听说她的消息 直到大约一周后
Then I didn't hear about her again until maybe a week or so later
我听说拉科斯先生 因为她被杀害而被捕了
when I heard that Mr. La Cosse was arrested for her murder.
你听到这消息 有什么反应
How did you react to that news?
我想也许我觉得松了一口气吧
I mean, I guess I was relieved, you know?
松了口气 为什么
Relieved? Why?
因为那意味着我们和它没关系了 和莫亚一案毫无关系了
It meant we had nothing to do with it. Like nothing to do with the Moya case.
你为什么担心莫亚一案
Hmm. Why would you be worried about that?
你知道
Well, you know.
我为了一个大毒枭给人送传票
I serve a subpoena on somebody for some cartel boss,
结果她死了
and she ends up dead.
你不需要… - 反对 法官大人
You don't have to be-- - Objection! Your Honor!
我要让证人停止作证
I'll stop the witness.
我们进入了一个 超出瓦伦苏维拉先生专业的领域
We're getting into an area beyond Mr. Valenzuela's expertise.
没有问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯科特·格拉斯案 有一点让我实在想不通
Something's been driving me crazy about the Scott Glass case.
为什么有人会代理他
How anyone could represent him?
当然
Sure.
我知道这话可能不好听 我也不想指责受害者
I know this might sound shitty. I don't mean to victim blame--
一开始就不像是好话啊
I don't like the start of this.
那天 黛博拉·格拉斯 的那个疯子前夫被放出来
It's just, why would Deborah Glass go on her usual hike
她为什么还像往常一样去散步
on the day her lunatic ex was gonna be released?
为什么去个斯科特能找到她的地方
Why would she go anywhere Scott could find her?
这就是指责受害者 - 也许吧
That is victim blaming. - Maybe.
但如果是我 我一定第一时间买♥♥票躲到外地
But if it were me, I would've gotten the first ticket out of town.
你打给她后 她为什么没有立即走掉
Why didn't she do that the moment you called her?
瓦内莎 我不…
Vanessa, I don't--
我知道 对不起 我这样说很不好
I know. I'm sorry. I sound terrible.
我只是在预想辩护方 有可能选择的各种角度
I'm trying to think through the angles of what the defense might say.
好消息是 那没关系
The good news is it doesn't matter.
斯科特·格拉斯杀害了她 我们有人证和DNA证据
Scott Glass killed her. We have witnesses and DNA evidence.
如果他们只能指责受害者 和主观臆测 那我们就不用担心
If all they have is victim blaming and speculation, we'll be fine.
好吧 你是对的
Right. You're right.
还有别的事吗
Was there something else?
伊基 天啊
Izzy! Oh my gosh!
谢谢你这么快赶来
Thank you for getting here so fast.
我错过了第一个证人 小斯莱要出庭了
I already missed the first witness. Sly Jr. is about to get on the stand.
没问题 怎么了 - 我需要你坐在法庭里
No problem. What's up? - I just need you to sit in court.
快要叫到萨姆时给我发短♥信♥
When Sam's about to be called, text me.
交给我吧
I got you.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 我以为 在押人员一般都坐监护电梯
Wait. I thought inmates are usually brought up in custody elevators.
对 但唯一一部 能进轮椅的电梯也坏了
Yeah, but the only one that can fit a wheelchair is down too.
他们说是在设备升级 我要看见才会信
They say they're upgrading 'em. Believe it when I see it.
这个地方简直就是地狱第一层
This place is like the first circle of hell.
你可不知道 - 萨姆 好的
You have no idea. - Sam. Okay.
在叫到你之前 我会在另一个法庭
I'll be in another courtroom until your case is called.
伊基会随时通知我
Izzy is gonna keep me in the loop.
所以 你等着的时候 玩玩填字游戏吧
So while you're waiting, just do a crossword puzzle.
等等 另一个法… 等等 你去哪…她去哪儿
Wait. Another c-- Wait. Where are you-- Where is she going?
楼梯间
一切为了事业
The things I do for my career. The things I do for my career.
辩护方传小斯莱·弗内罗
The defense calls Sly Funaro Jr.
弗内罗先生 能否请你告诉法庭
Mr. Funaro, can you please tell the court
是什么让你决定 向格洛丽亚·代顿发出传票
what led you to putting out a subpoena for Gloria Dayton?
当然
Uh, certainly.
一开始 是赫克特·莫亚先生 来找我寻求帮助
It started when Mr. Hector Moya came to me for help.
帮他申请人身保护令
Help with a habeas petition?
是的
Uh, yes.
莫亚先生在联邦监狱
Uh, Mr. Moya is in federal prison.
他因为毒品指控被定罪
He was convicted on drug charges,
还因为涉及枪♥支♥ 罪加一等 所以判了终身监禁
and there was a gun enhancement that gave him a life sentence.
但他告诉我 那把枪不是他的
He told me that the gun the police found wasn't his.
反对 传闻
Objection. Hearsay.
反对有效
Sustained.
好吧 我们再试一次 弗内罗先生
All right. Let's try again, Mr. Funaro.
你提交人身保护令申请
The habeas petition you filed
依据是你相信 莫亚先生在涉枪问题上是无辜的
was based on your belief that Mr. Moya was innocent of the gun charge.
对吗
Is that correct?
对
Yes.
我们经过调查发现 很有可能
Our investigation uncovered a strong possibility
那把枪的确是栽赃 有人在警♥察♥来到之前
that the gun had, in fact, been planted in his room
把它放在他房♥间里的
before the police arrived.
是谁放的
Uh, planted by whom?
我们调查了 我们发现有两名女性
Uh, well, we looked into that, and we discovered there were two women
在莫亚先生居住期间 多次进入他的房♥间
who had been in Mr. Moya's room multiple times during his stay.
她们是应♥召♥女郎 名叫 格洛丽亚·戴斯和特莉娜·特里克斯
A pair of escorts who went by the names Glory Days and Trina Trixxx.
名字里有三个X
With… three X's.
在网上很容易找到她 于是我联♥系♥了她 安排了会面
She was easier to find online, so I contacted her, arranged the meeting.
会面后 你了解到什么情况
What did you learn from this meeting?
首先 她真实的姓是拉弗蒂
Well, first that her real last name was Rafferty.
另外 她认识莫亚先生 但她否认放了那把枪
Also, that she knew Mr. Moya, uh, but she denied ever planting a gun.
反对 还是传闻
Objection. Hearsay again!
反对有效
Sustained.
陪审团请忽略证人刚才的回答
The jury will disregard that last answer.
你和特莉娜·拉弗蒂会面后 还了解到什么
What else did you learn from your meeting with Trina Rafferty?
我向她打听另一个三陪女 格洛丽亚·戴斯 格洛丽亚·代顿
I asked her about the other escort, Glory Days. Gloria Dayton.
然后呢
And?
她说 格洛丽亚向她承认 放了那把枪…
She said that Gloria admitted to her that she planted the gun--
反对 传闻
Objection! Hearsay!
是缉毒干事德·马可的命令 - 我们已经很有耐心了
On the orders of Agent James De Marco. - I have tried to be patient.
但现在 我们已经 三次听到基于传闻的证词了
But we are literally on triple hearsay at this point.
反对有效 哈勒先生
Sustained. Mr. Haller?
法官大人 我们能上前吗
May we approach, Your Honor?
法官 我同意福尔赛先生的说法 这是传闻
Judge, I agree with Mr. Forsythe. This is hearsay.
所以我们需要直接听听 涉事人本人怎么说
Which is why we need to hear directly from the horse's mouth,
缉毒干事詹姆斯·德·马可
Agent James De Marco.
我们把他加到修改后的证人名单上 就是因为这个原因
This is exactly why we have him on our amended witness list.
我知道我说你可以 利用周末时间检查证人名单
I know I said I would give you the weekend to go through the witness list,
但你能不能今天 就对德·马可的问题发表意见
but is there any way you could address Agent De Marco today?
非常乐意 法官大人
Oh, happily, Your Honor.
公诉方强烈反对
The People strenuously object
把缉毒干事德·马可加入证人名单
to the inclusion of Agent De Marco as a witness.
哈勒先生还没有证明 存在充足相关性 足以把他作为证人
Mr. Haller has yet to prove any relevance sufficient to admit him.
我得承认 我倾向于 同意福尔赛先生的意见
I am inclined to agree with Mr. Forsythe.
法官大人 我们的下一位证人 将印证弗内罗先生的证词
Your Honor, our next witness will corroborate Mr. Funaro's testimony
坐实相关性 我们只请求法庭给我们一些耐心
and solidify the relevance. We just ask for the court's patience.
我的耐心不多了 哈勒先生
Which is running very thin, Mr. Haller.
我们听完这个证人的证词
Look, let's finish up with this witness
问他一些他确实可以回答的问题
and give him some questions he can actually answer.
到时候我们再处理下一个证人的问题
And we will deal with the next one when the time comes.
当然 法官大人
Of course, Your Honor.
等等 停一下 谢谢
Wait! Wait! Hold it! Thank you!
慢着 怎么…
Wait. What the…?
兔崽…
Son of a…
只有四层而已
It's just four flights.
穿着十厘米高跟鞋走
In four-inch heels.
没关系 一切都很好
It's fine. Everything's fine.
(劳娜 还有三个 你是下一个 你在哪儿 )
很好 预审定于下个月17日
Very well. Prelim will be on the 17th of next month.
还有吗 阿科斯塔女士
Anything else, Ms. Acosta?
法官大人 那些案件一半是我的
Half of those files are mine, Your Honor.
我也希望尽快结束今天的工作
I'm all for getting through the day as quickly as possible.
我同意
Amen to that.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表