剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Another client of mine introduced us, Stacy.
“客户” 你说什么“客户”
"Client"? What do you mean "client"?
在吉赛尔她们那个行当里 我就像她们的经理人
Well, I'm like a manager for people in Giselle's line of work.
你…你是皮条客
You… you're a pimp?
不 不是那样的
No, no, it's not like that.
我提供帮助 我的职业背景是编程
I'm a facilitator. My background is in coding.
我经营一个非常安全的网站 点对点加密
I run a very secure website, end-to-end encryption.
我的客户招徕顾客 由我验证一下 然后她们再去见客
My clients attract customers. I verify them before they go on the date.
避免出危险
Takes the danger out of it.
能避免吗
Does it?
这不是特别体面的谋生手段
It's not the most respectable way to make a living,
但我从没有强迫任何人做过任何事
but I have never forced anybody into anything.
我只向已经干上这一行的人提供服务
I only work with people who are doing this already.
我只是让她们做生意的时候更安全些
I just help them do it more safely.
至少我认为我做到了
At least I thought I did.
你提供这个服务 抽多少提成
And how much do you take off the top for this service?
20%
20%.
应该比一般皮条客挣得多
A lot better than the average pimp, I imagine.
我要见介绍你认识 格洛丽亚·戴斯的斯黛西
This Stacy who introduced you to Glory Days… I need to talk to her.
好 我的伙伴大卫可以提供她的信息
Okay. My partner, David, can get you her information.
“伙伴”
"Partner"?
生活中的 不是工作上的
Life, not business.
不 大卫完全不想参与
No. David never wanted any part of it.
他…他恳求我不要再干
He… he begged me to stop.
今年本来是我最后一年干这个
This was supposed to be my last year,
挣够了钱我就金盆洗手
and then I would have enough to get out, and…
格洛丽亚·戴斯死的那天晚上 告诉我发生了什么事
So, um, the night Glory Days died, tell me what happened.
好吧 是这样 我…
Okay, look. I, um…
那天晚上我是在她家
I was at her place that night.
我不认为有人看到了我 但我的确在她家
I don't think anybody saw me, but I was there.
为什么
Why?
她欠我钱
She owed me money.
不 不是你想的那样 我像个殴打女人的人吗
Well, no, it's not what you think. Do I look like a guy who beats up women?
朱利安 外表是可以骗人的
Looks can be deceiving, Julian.
我没打她 好吗 我从不打女人
Well, I didn't do that, okay? I don't do that.
发生争吵了吗
Did you two argue?
是的 吉赛尔嗑药嗑嗨了 她一直有这毛病
Yes! I mean, Giselle was high, which was an ongoing problem with her.
我是说 她简直疯了 她要对我动手 而不是我要打她
I mean, she was acting crazy. She came at me, not the other way around.
我所做的 只是把她推开
All I did was push her away.
那天她本来要接两个客人
She was supposed to have two dates that day
但没有拿回所有的钱 因为第二个客人没露面
but didn't have all the money because the second guy never showed up.
你相信她吗
Did you believe her?
说实话 我不信 但我也没办法 所以我就离开了
Honestly, no, but there was nothing I could do about it, so I left.
那时大概十一点 她平安无事 我起誓
That was maybe eleven o'clock, and she was fine when I left. I swear.
听我说 我真的喜欢吉赛尔 起码当她不嗑药的时候
Look, I really liked Giselle. When she was clean, anyway.
所以我才给你打电♥话♥ 因为是她让我打的
That's why I called you. Because she told me to.
她说你是最棒的
She said you were the best.
怎么说呢 朱利安 这不是一般的复杂案件
I don't know, Julian. This is beyond messy.
死者是一个我很关心的人
This is someone I cared about.
我告诉你 真不是我♥干♥的
I'm telling you, I didn't do this.
我听到了
And I hear you.
一般来说 那不重要 但这次不同 这很重要
Normally, it wouldn't matter. This time, it does.
这样吧 我帮你先过法庭传讯这一关
Look, I'll get you through the arraignment.
传讯之后 我需要时间想想 好吗
After that, I need time to think about it, all right?
同时 还有个律师费的问题吧
In the meantime, there's also the matter of my fee?
钱不是问题 明天一早就送到你的律所
Money's not a problem. It'll be at your office in the morning.
我只是…
I just…
我只是…我不能待在牢里
I just-- I cannot stay in jail.
你明白吗 我真不能 我会死在这里面的
Do you understand me? I can't. I'm not gonna make it in here.
我也无能为力 我只能提醒你一句话 我对所有当事人也都这么说
There's nothing I can do about that except tell you what I tell all clients.
睁大眼睛 闭好嘴 我会再来的
Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut. I'll be in touch.
《林肯律师》
第三季第一集
(你好 来自夏威夷)
我妈妈住在夏威夷
My mom lives in Hawaii.
我…我会去那里 住一段时间 也许很长时间
I… I'm gonna go spend some time there. Maybe a lot of time.
喂
Hello?
对 我是米奇·哈勒
Yeah, this is Mickey Haller.
慢着 他没事吧
Wait. Is he okay?
李格尔 你没事吧
Legal, you okay?
小伙子 你没必要大老远地跑来
Kid, you didn't have to come all the way here.
当然有必要 这是怎么了
Of course I had to. What happened?
他们做了几项化验 认为结果不乐观
Oh, they didn't like the results of some of the tests they ran.
轻微心脏病而已
Minor heart disorder.
李格尔 心脏病没有轻微的
Legal, there are no minor heart disorders.
我这把年纪 只要没要命 就算轻微
At my age, if it doesn't kill you, it's minor.
别光站着啊
Don't just stand there.
给我点料 帮我换换脑筋
Give me something to chew on. Take my mind off of it.
你现在需要休养 就别为我的事情担心了
You've got enough to deal with without hearing about my problems.
我还能干什么 吃果冻 看法制频道
What else am I gonna do? Eat Jell-O? Watch Court TV?
如果你有事 就对我说说吧
If you got something, lay it on me.
你这人 让我说什么好
You're unbelievable.
好吧
All right.
记得格洛丽亚·戴斯吗
Remember Glory Days?
那个应♥召♥女郎 替你作证的那个
The call girl. The one who testified for you.
对 她…
Yeah. She…
她告诉我她要搬去夏威夷
she told me she was moving to Hawaii.
你知道 换一种生活 她甚至还给我寄了这个
You know, getting out of the life. She even sent me this.
那又怎样
So?
看看邮戳
Look at the postmark.
不是从夏威夷寄来的 是从梵奈斯寄来的
It wasn't mailed from Hawaii. It was mailed from Van Nuys.
她没说实话 她根本没离开洛杉矶
She lied to me. She never left LA.
她只是改了个名字 继续干♥她♥那老本行
She just changed her name, kept turning tricks.
小伙子 你救不了所有人
Kid, you can't save everybody.
我知道 但…
Well, I know, but…
不 李格尔 她死了
No, Legal, she's dead.
有人杀害了她
Someone killed her, and
他们逮捕了一个人 他联♥系♥了我 因为貌似是她让他找我的
the guy they arrested for it called me because, apparently, she told him to.
小伙子 我跟你♥爸♥爸共事多年 以为什么事都见过了呢
Kid, I thought I saw it all with your old man.
那这个人是谁
So who is this guy?
算是个经理人 不过看着不像那种人
Oh, some kind of manager. He doesn't look like the type though.
会杀人的那种人
The type to kill?
相信我 杀人犯什么样的都有
Trust me, they come in all sizes.
我知道 但格洛丽亚 两次成功反抗罗素·劳森
I know, but Glory fought off Russell Lawson twice.
揍这个人不在话下
She could have eaten this guy for lunch.
罗素·劳森怎么样了
What about Russell Lawson?
我知道他进监狱了
I know he's locked up,
但他有没有可能让人帮忙
but could he have gotten somebody else to do it?
不 我觉得不会 罗素是头独狼
No, I don't think so. Russell is a lone wolf.
他亲手杀人 从中获得快♥感♥ 他是不会雇凶杀人的
He gets off doing the killing himself, not hiring it out.
那还能有谁呢
Then who else is there?
和她打过交道的人里 奇怪的人物一定不少
She must have met a lot of different strange guys.
也许还真有 特别是这个人
Hmm. Maybe one in particular.
为了抓住罗素 我用格洛丽亚当诱饵 记得吗
To get to Russell, remember I had to use Glory as bait?
记得吗 那是我的主意
Remember? It was my idea.
当时她被关押
Well, she was locked up at the time.
她从大毒枭 赫克特·莫亚弄那边弄来了可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine, which she got from a cartel boss named Hector Moya.
我帮她谈成一笔交易
I cut a deal for her.
她揭发他 换取自♥由♥
She snitched on him so I could get her out.
这事你没告诉我啊
You didn't tell me that part.
我猜是匿名的吧
I assumed that was anonymous.
当然 如果他猜出来了呢
Sure, but what if he figured it out?
这个毒贩子是那种有仇报仇的人
Our cartel guy is the kind of person who would want to settle that score.
小伙子 你做了 任何一个优秀律师都会做的事
Kid, you did what any good lawyer would've done.
你救了你的当事人
You got your client out.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
可我怎么总有那种感觉呢
Then why does it feel that way?
我不知道该怎么办 我接这个案子吗
I don't know what to do. Do I take this case or not?
只有你自己能回答这个问题
Only you can answer that.
但不管怎样 你得小心
But either way, you gotta be careful.
贩毒集团可不是闹着玩的
The cartels play for keeps.
这个人要是找揭发他的人报仇
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表