剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
我不知道该怎么说
Uh, I don't know what to say.
我给他们看了你的表演 他们想见你
I showed them your work. They wanna meet you.
他们明天面试
They're holding interviews tomorrow.
别担心 只要你想干 这份工作就是你的了
Don't worry. The job is yours if you want it.
面试只是走过场
The interview's just a formality.
但制片公♥司♥和电视网的人 会在场 你要心里有数
But heads up, the studio and the network will be there.
明晚几点
What time tomorrow?
辩护方物证 编号♥G 法官大人
Defense G, Your Honor.
格洛丽亚·代顿的手♥机♥通话记录
These are Gloria Dayton's cell phone records,
公诉方在证据公开环节向我们提供的
which were provided by the prosecution in discovery.
没有反对意见 法官大人
No objection, Your Honor.
可以采信
So entered.
韦登探员 你之前见过这些记录吗
Detective Whitten, have you seen these records before?
见过 这些记录是我获取到的
Yes, I have. I'm the one who obtained them.
你会看到 第一页顶上写了几个字
You'll see there's some writing on the top of the first page.
是你的笔迹吗 - 是的
Is that your handwriting? - Yes, it is.
能不能请你读一下
Can you read what it says, please?
8月24日
August 24th.
为什么记下这个日期
And why did you write that date?
我是在那天 从电♥话♥公♥司♥获取到这份记录的
That's when I received the records from the phone company.
8月24日
August 24th.
格洛丽亚·代顿遇害的14天后
That was 14 days after Gloria Dayton was murdered.
那时 朱利安·拉科斯 已经被捕了 对吧
By that time, Julian La Cosse had already been arrested, correct?
对 是的
Yes, that's right.
那要这些手♥机♥通话记录还有什么用
So what good were these phone records, then?
调查工作 不会因为逮捕了嫌疑人而停止
The investigation doesn't just stop after the arrest.
每个调查案情的途径我都不放过
I pursued all avenues of inquiry.
好的 在你的调查中 有没有发现 其中的哪些通话值得关注
I see. And were any of these calls of interest in your investigation?
有
Yes.
比如 你的当事人朱利安·拉科斯
The call from your client, Julian La Cosse,
在案发当晚打给她的那个电♥话♥
on the night of the murder, for one.
他他妈的在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
探员 你能否 翻到电♥话♥记录的第九页
Detective, can you please turn to page nine of the phone records?
看到那个被着重高亮的号♥码了吗 尾号♥是6700的那个
Do you see the highlighted number there? The one ending in 6700?
对 区号♥213-632-6700
Yes, area code 213-632-6700.
代顿女士何时拨♥打♥的那个号♥码 日期和时间
And when did Miss Dayton dial that number? Date and time?
8月3日 下午6点47分
August 3rd, 6:47 p.m.
8月3日 她被害的一周前
August 3rd. One week before she was murdered.
韦登探员 请你看看
Detective Whitten, showing you
之前被编号♥为A的辩护方物证
what has previously been marked as Defense Exhibit A.
反对 法官大人
Objection.
这张照片和 这些通话记录之间能有什么关系
What connection can this picture have to these phone records?
法官大人 这是之前已经被采信了的物证
Your Honor, this is a previously admitted exhibit.
我这就证明其中的关联
I'm just about to establish the connection.
反对无效
The objection is overruled.
探员 听好 我们已经证实这张照片是
Now, Detective, we've established this picture was taken
有人向格洛丽亚·代顿 送达传票时拍的
when a subpoena was served on Gloria Dayton
与赫克特·莫亚的 人身保护令申请有关
in connection with Hector Moya's habeas motion.
能不能请你读一下 照片上的日期和时间
Will you please read the time and the date on this photo?
下午6点06分 8月3日
6:06 p.m., August 3rd.
我们在代顿女士的 通话记录上发现的那个号♥码
And the number we identified on Miss Dayton's phone records.
她什么时间打的那个电♥话♥来着 - 下午6点47分
When did she make that call again? - 6:47 p.m.
所以 明确一下
So, to be clear,
格洛丽亚·代顿 8月3日下午收到这张传票
Gloria Dayton received this subpoena on the evening of August 3rd.
41分钟后 她打了那个电♥话♥ 对吧
And 41 minutes later, she made that call, correct?
对 但…
Yes, but--
你有没有核查过那个号♥码
Did you ever try to verify the phone number?
我不记得 - 你不记得
I don't recall. - You don't recall?
没关系 你有手♥机♥吗 - 反对
Don't worry. Do you have your cell phone? - Objection.
依据什么
On what grounds?
纠缠证人 煽动情绪 没有相关性
Badgering. Inflammatory. Irrelevant.
不管对方律师搞什么花招 无非都是哗众取宠罢了
Whatever stunt that counsel is about to pull, it's nothing but grandstanding.
哗众取宠
Grandstanding?
法官大人 陪审团应该知道代顿女士
Your Honor, the jury deserves to know who Miss Dayton called
接到传票后给谁打了电♥话♥
after receiving that subpoena.
现在给那个号♥码打个电♥话♥ 是最好的方法
Calling that number now is the best way to know.
反对无效 你继续吧 哈勒先生
The objection is overruled. You may proceed, Mr. Haller.
谢谢 法官大人 不如这样吧
Thank you, Your Honor. You know what?
我们用我的手♥机♥
We'll use my phone instead.
探员 能不能请你拨♥打♥那个号♥码
Detective, would you mind dialing the number?
缉毒局洛杉矶分局
Drug Enforcement Administration, Los Angeles.
你找谁
How may I direct your call?
有什么事 喂
Hello? May I help you? Hello?
对不起 打错了
Sorry, wrong number.
秩序
Order!
所以 探员 你是否同意
So, Detective, would you agree
就在代顿女士收到传票不久后
that just after Miss Dayton was served with that subpoena,
她貌似是 用自己的手♥机♥给缉毒局打了电♥话♥
she apparently called the DEA on her cell phone?
我们无法知道是不是她打的
Uh, it's impossible to know if she made that call.
也许是别人用了她的手♥机♥
Someone else could have used her phone.
你是否曾调查过 代顿女士是否和缉毒局有任何联♥系♥
Did you ever inquire whether Miss Dayton had some connection with the DEA,
比如作为线人
such as being an informant?
没有
No.
你看 当时我对这张传票一无所知
Look, I… I didn't know anything about the subpoena at that time.
其次 如果有人是线人
Secondly, if someone were an informant,
他们也不会打缉毒局的总机
they wouldn't call the main number of the DEA.
我没有理由对这一个电♥话♥产生怀疑
I had no reason to be suspicious of this one phone call.
好的 稍等 对不起 探员 我有点糊涂了
Okay. Hold on. I'm sorry, Detective. It's just I'm a little confused.
刚才 你说你不记得 是否调查过这个号♥码
Before you said that you didn't remember if you looked into this call or not.
现在 你是在说 你知道这个通话
Are you now saying that you were aware of the call,
只是没有产生怀疑
just not suspicious of it?
不 你在曲解我的话 - 那么我换个问法
No. You see, you're twisting what I said. - Let me rephrase.
你当时知不知道 受害人在被害一周前
Did you or did you not know that the victim placed a call to the DEA
给缉毒局打过电♥话♥ 知道还是不知道
one week before she was murdered? Yes or no.
不知道
No.
探员 你刚刚作证
Detective, you just testified
说你不知道
that you were not aware
格洛丽亚·代顿因为赫克特·莫亚 人身保护令申请一事接到传票
that Gloria Dayton had been subpoenaed for the Hector Moya habeas motion.
记不记得你是 什么时候获知这个信息的
Do you recall when you found that out?
几个月前 辩护方 提供他们的调查发现时
A few months ago, once defense provided their discovery material.
得到这个信息后 你做了什么
What did you do with that information?
我核查了这个信息 我核查所有得到的信息
I checked it out, as I do with all information that comes in.
你的结论是什么
And what did you conclude?
它与本案没有任何关系 只是巧合
That it had no bearing on this case. It was coincidental.
巧合
Coincidental?
但是 探员 我们刚刚了解到 格洛丽亚·代顿刚收到那张传票
But, Detective, we just learned that Gloria Dayton called the DEA
就给缉毒局打了电♥话♥
right after she was served a subpoena in that case.
听起来不像是巧合啊
That doesn't sound very coincidental.
反对 律师在作证
Objection. Counsel is testifying?
反对有效 哈勒先生 提你的问题
Sustained. Ask a question, Mr. Haller.
探员 如果你知道 格洛丽亚·代顿遇害前一周
Detective, if you knew that a week before she was murdered,
接到一张传票 而且立即给缉毒局打了电♥话♥
Gloria Dayton received a subpoena and then quickly called the DEA,
你会不会想要调查一下为什么
would you have been interested to find out why?
反对 揣测
Objection. Speculation.
反对有效
Sustained.
没有问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
很好 我们短暂休息一会儿
Very well. We will take a short recess.
韦登探员 你可以离席了
Detective Whitten, you may step down,
请陪审团记住他们收到的严正警告
and the jurors will remember their admonition.
法官大人 我们能上前交流吗
Your Honor, may counsel approach the bench?
可以
You may.
特纳法官 鉴于我们刚刚听到的证词
Judge Turner, given what we just heard,
我们恳请您重新考虑 允许传 缉毒干事詹姆斯·德·马可出庭作证
we respectfully ask that you reconsider allowing Agent James De Marco to testify.
现在我们对他的证词 的相关性有了新的认识
This puts the relevance of his testimony in a whole new light.
法官大人 这都是望风捕影
Your Honor, this is all innuendo.
这种伎俩不管用 辩护律师也清楚
This dog won't hunt, and defense counsel knows it.
他只是想扰乱视听
He's trying to kick up dirt.
这不是扰乱视听 法官大人
It is not kicking up dirt.
这正是那种凶手另有其人的辩护理论
It is precisely the kind of third-party culpability theory
上诉法庭一致支持的
that appellate courts have consistently allowed
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表