剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Let me guess, Mr. Haller.
公开证据时 没人告诉你这份录像的事
You were not made aware of this footage during discovery?
没有 根据证人的话
I was not. According to this witness,
福尔赛先生拿着这份录像两个多月了
Mr. Forsythe has had this footage for over two months.
不 我也是第一次听说有这份录像
No. This is the first I'm hearing of this footage.
你自己的调查员获得了录像
Your own investigator took possession of it.
法官大人 本案各方都同意 被害人死前几小时
Your Honor, all parties agree that the victim visited this hotel
去过这个酒店 这一点没有争议
in the hours before her death. That's not in dispute.
证人详细描述的这份录像 与本案并无相关性
This video footage, as detailed by the witness, is irrelevant.
法官大人 不看录像 怎么知道没有相关性
Your Honor, how can we establish if it's relevant without seeing the footage?
你需要多长时间
How much time do you need?
一个小时应该够了 - 很好
An hour should be fine. - Very well.
我们休庭一小时 这期间我也要看看录像
We will take a one-hour recess, during which I'll also review the footage.
福尔赛先生 我建议你也看看
Mr. Forsythe, I suggest you do the same.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you.
这又是什么情况
What just happened?
隔扇门打开了
Trapdoor opened.
特洛伊木马
The Trojan horse.
我们需要想办法让这段录像成为物证
We needed a way to bring the security footage into evidence
又不能让任何人知道 我们早就有这份录像
without anyone knowing we've had it all along.
我们早就有
We had it all along?
我们不需要一小时的时间看录像吧
We don't need to review that footage for an hour, do we?
不 但我们要显得好像需要
No, but we have to look like we are.
拿上这个 带着你的笔记本电脑去会议室
Take this to the room with your laptop.
我 为什么 你去哪儿 - 我尽快回来
Wait, me? Why? Where are you going? - I'll be there as soon as I can.
你最好给我买♥♥杯拿铁
You better be getting me a latte.
嘿 伊基
Hey, Izzy.
出什么事了
Is something wrong?
我得坦白一件事
I have to admit something.
什么 - 我接受了一个工作面试
What? - I took a job interview.
是吗
Oh.
不是托尼·沃尔什吧
It wasn't with Tony Walsh, was it?
相信我 那家伙讨厌极了
Trust me, that guy is a pain in the ass.
凯特拉伤了前十字韧带 他们的节目需要有人顶替
Cat tore her ACL. They need someone to replace her on the show.
做编舞
As a choreographer?
伊基 那太好了
Oh, Izzy, that's great.
我不是指她膝盖受伤这件事 但这是你的好机会
I mean, not her knee, but it's a great opportunity for you.
是啊
Yeah.
是的
It is.
跳舞一直是…我的梦想
Dancing is… all I ever dreamed of doing.
同时 我也喜欢为你工作
At the same time, I love working for you.
感觉我能做点有意义的事 你知道吧 我在帮助别人
Feel I'm making a difference, you know? I'm helping people.
就像你帮我
Like you helped me.
我只是…
I just…
你看 伊基
Look, Izzy.
你和我就像一家人 好吧 一家人就要互相支持
You're family to me, all right? And family supports each other.
我不想失去你
I would hate to lose you,
但我也知道 应该听从你内心的指引
but I also know something about letting your heart be your guide.
如果跳舞是你真正想做的事 那就应该做到底
And… if dancing is what you really want, then you have to see it through.
问题就在这里了
See, that's just the thing.
看到凯特受伤 大量服用止痛药…
Seeing Cat hurt and loaded up on pain meds…
我不知道
I don't know.
这让我回忆起过去那段经历 我不想回到那个过去
It brought me back to a place I'm not sure I wanna go.
好吧 你内心深处是怎么想的
All right. So what does your heart tell you?
你看 我也把你们当亲人
Look, you're my family too.
你 劳娜 西斯科
You, Lorna, Cisco.
我想完全投入 但我不是律师
I wanna fully commit, but I'm not a lawyer,
我不能永远当你的司机
and I can't drive you around forever.
那样的话 你可能交好运了
Well, then, uh, you might be in luck
因为新办公室经理的位置刚刚空缺
because a new office manager position opened up.
也许你是最合适的人选
You might be the perfect candidate.
我猜升职也会带来加薪
I assume this promotion would come with a raise?
天啊 又来了
Oh boy! Here we go.
有假期 我可以各处教舞蹈课
And vacation days I can use to teach classes here and there.
好吧 我们可以谈
All right. We'll talk about it.
相信我们能达成某种协议 那么我们说定了
I'm sure we can work something out. So we have a deal?
那么 你说是面试 他们把工作给你了没有
So you said job interview. Did they offer the job or what?
米奇 得了吧 你明知道我被录取了
Come on, Mickey. You know they did.
是这样啊 好吧
Oh, that's how it is, huh? Okay.
现在 亨斯利先生 我们播放录像的同时 能否请你
Mr. Hensley, would you mind tracking Miss Dayton's movements for us
提示代顿女士的行动轨迹
while we play the footage?
当然
Certainly.
那是代顿女士 她进入了酒店
That's Miss Dayton entering the hotel.
她走向电梯间 按了按钮 上楼
She crosses to the elevator, pushes the button to go up.
因为隐私原因 客房♥楼层没有摄像头
We have no cameras on the guest floors for privacy reasons,
但这是大约五分钟后
but this is roughly five minutes later.
代顿女士回到大堂 直接走向前台
Miss Dayton returned to the lobby and headed straight for the front desk.
亨斯利先生 在这个画面中
Mr. Hensley, in this image,
能否请你把 镜头拍到的酒店员工都指给我们
can you point out members of your staff that are visible on camera?
这里 当然就是前台团队
Well, the front desk team, of course,
这个人是查尔斯 他是保安人员
and this man, Charles, he's a member of our security team.
还能认出别人吗
Anyone else you can identify?
我能看见的 就是这些了
Not that I can see, no.
这个戴礼帽的人呢
What about this man here, wearing a hat?
我们看不到他的脸
We can't see his face.
亨斯利先生 我们总是看不到他的脸
Mr. Hensley, it seems that we can never see this man's face,
但从他的装束和举止 你认为他是酒店员工吗
but from his outfit and his actions, would you say this man works at the hotel?
不是 我们的员工始终都穿工装
No. All of our employees are in uniform at all times.
你们有没有伪装成客人的便衣保安
Do you have undercover security officers who pose as guests?
没有
No, we do not.
我们的安保工作重点是响应与处置 而且他们都穿工作服 戴名卡
Our security is post-oriented, and they all wear blazers with name tags.
好的 如果这个人不是酒店员工
I see. So if this man is not a hotel employee,
那你认为 他在这段画面中正在做什么
what do you think he's doing in this footage?
反对 他想要基于猜测的证词
Objection. Calls for speculation.
亨斯利先生做罗斯福酒店经理
Mr. Hensley has been the manager of the Roosevelt
已经超过13年了
for over 13 years.
那之前 他做前台和安保工作超过十年
He worked reception and security for over ten years before that.
他比任何人都更熟悉那个大堂
He knows that lobby better than anyone.
我相信他完全有资格 针对他在视频中看到的情况
I think he's more than qualified to provide his professional judgment
提供他的专业判断
about what he sees in this video.
我允许 亨斯利先生 请回答问题
I'll allow it. Answer the question, please, Mr. Hensley.
根据我的专业判断 我想这个人在跟踪他
In my professional judgment, I think this man was following her.
她来到酒店之前 他就等在那里
He was waiting for her before she arrived.
知道哪里有摄像头 知道如何遮挡自己的脸
He knew where the cameras were and how to obscure his face.
然后 她下来之后 他又跟着她走出酒店
And then, when she comes back down, he follows her out.
你可以看出来 当她突然转身走向前台时
You can tell when she makes the sudden turn to go to the front desk,
那个举动让他猝不及防 只好随机应变
that move catches him off guard, and he has to adjust.
他可算是个神秘人物
He's quite the mystery man.
所以你告诉我们
So you're telling us
代顿女士来到你的酒店
that Miss Dayton arrived at your hotel
这个神秘人物在那里等着她
where this mystery man was waiting for her,
然后又跟着她离开 又过了几个小时 她就死了
who then proceeded to follow her out, and just a few hours later, she was dead?
反对 超出了证人的知情范围
Objection. Outside the witness's scope of knowledge.
反对有效
Sustained.
我没有问题了 法官大人
I have nothing further, Your Honor.
你可以询问证人了 福尔赛先生
Your witness, Mr. Forsythe?
只有一个问题 法官大人
Just one question, Your Honor.
亨斯利先生 抛开你的专业判断
Mr. Hensley, putting your professional judgment aside,
事实是 你并不知道 这个人是谁或者他在做什么
the fact is you have no idea who this man is or what he's doing.
对吗
Isn't that correct?
对 当然
Yes. Of course.
谢谢 没有问题了
Thank you. Nothing further.
证人可以离席了
The witness may step down.
击中要害了 我看见了 开我的MINI 还是走着回去
Oh, that landed. I saw it. Should I go get the MINI, or should we just walk?
不 我们走着回去吧 那样我的膝盖还好受些
No, let's walk. It'll be easier on my knees.
对 你知道 你到底有没有看过那录像
Yeah, you did. Did you even look at the footage?
还是直接扔到 你那一堆职业错误里面去了
Or did you throw it in a pile with the rest of your professional mistakes?
它与案件无关
It wasn't pertinent.
与案件无关
Oh, it wasn't pertinent.
你知道什么与案件有关 通知我 好让我有所准备
You know what would've been pertinent? To inform me so I could've prepared.
你本来就不应该 让那个混♥蛋♥提交那份录像
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表