剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Uh, wait. What's going on?
我有个推趣频道 人们喜欢看我♥干♥活
Oh, uh, I have a Twitch channel. People like to watch me work.
你织毛衣
You knit?
其实是钩针 有很大区别的
Actually, I crochet. There's a big difference.
我奶奶教我的
My grandmother taught me.
能让我头脑清醒
It clears my mind.
好吧 网友看着你钩
Okay. And people watch you do it?
对啊
Yeah.
我还卖♥♥ 女士们尤其喜欢
I sell a lot of merch. The ladies especially like it.
哇 你…深藏不露啊 艾迪
Wow. You… You're full of surprises, Eddie.
西斯科 找到什么了
Cisco, what do you got?
我找到特莉娜了
I found Trina.
不难找 她有个网站
It wasn't hard. She has a website.
她不怎么想和我谈
She wasn't too interested in talking,
但我说服她了
but I managed to persuade her.
你现在在哪里
Where are you now?
在她家 市中心
Her place. Downtown.
你现在能来吗
Can you get here now?
这就过去
I'm on my way.
哦 你最好 中途停一下 找个自动提款机
Oh, and you might wanna stop at an ATM.
也许两个自动提款机
Uh, maybe a couple of ATMs.
好吧 艾迪 我们走
All right. Let's go, Eddie.
米奇·哈勒 这就是特莉娜·特里克斯
Mickey Haller, meet Trina Trixxx.
嘿
Hey.
我需要你
I need you
把关于赫克特·莫亚 和詹姆斯·德·马可
to tell me everything you know
你所知道的一切 都告诉我
about Hector Moya and James De Marco.
只有五张 那可不够
Well, it's gonna cost you a lot more than five bills.
你先说
Talk first.
我已经都对他解释过了
I already explained all this
那个穿乔丹鞋和他爸爸的西装的混♥蛋♥
to that little shit in his Jordans and his daddy's suit.
这不算是保密信息吗
Doesn't that make this, um… confidential or whatever?
你是说小斯莱
You mean Sly Jr.?
不算 你是他们的证人 不是当事人
No, you're a witness for them, not a client.
保密特权不适用
Privilege doesn't apply.
我也可以给你下传票 如果你喜欢那样的话
Oh, I can subpoena you, too, if you want.
没有比被拖上法庭更有趣的了
There's nothing more fun than being dragged into court.
几年前 我被一个缉毒局的混♥蛋♥抓到了
A few years ago, I got busted by this asshole in the DEA.
德·马可
De Marco?
对
Yeah.
他向我提出了一个交易
So he offered me a deal.
向他提供我的客人的信息 这样我就不用坐牢
Feed him information about my clients and stay out of jail.
我不是傻子 - 你向他提供了莫亚的信息
I'm not an idiot. - You gave him info on Hector Moya?
妈的 没有 那是自杀
Oh, fuck no. That'd be suicide.
没有 我给他的都是些垃圾信息
No, I fed him bullshit from guys who brag
来自那些活儿不行 所以尤其爱吹牛逼的客人
to… overcompensate for their shortcomings.
那莫亚为什么偏要你作证
So why the hell does Moya want you to testify?
我的一个朋友
Well, this guy De Marco,
和这个德·马可有类似的约定
he had a friend of mine in a similar bind,
她的案底比我严重
although her rap sheet was longer than mine.
她别无选择
She didn't have a choice.
格洛丽亚·戴斯
Glory Days.
但德·马可对莫亚怀恨已久
But De Marco had a hard-on for Moya.
他想让他从街面上永久消失
Like, he wanted him off the streets permanently,
格洛丽亚成了他的工具
and Gloria was how he did it.
可♥卡♥因♥是谁给你的 知道他是谁吗
Who gave you the coke? Any idea who he was?
我之前从没见过他
I had never seen him before.
他说他叫…赫克特什么的
He said his name was… Hector something.
莫亚
Moya?
赫克特·莫亚
Hector Moya?
那么 你是说德·马可 让格洛丽亚揭发赫克特·莫亚
What-- So you're saying De Marco put Gloria up to ratting out Hector Moya?
不只是揭发 他给她一把枪 让她放在莫亚的房♥间里
Uh, more than that. He gave her a gun to plant in Moya's room.
为了确保他一辈子不能出狱
To make sure he'd go away for good.
这全都是布置好的陷阱 她很清楚
The whole thing was a setup. She knew exactly what was happening.
(未知来电)
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
喂
Yeah.
大概15分钟
About 15 minutes.
你以为我能告诉他什么 和对你说的一样
What do you think I told him? The same thing I told you.
他说你不是我的律师
He says you're not my lawyer.
是斯莱吗 是斯莱 让我和他说
Is that Sly? That's Sly? Let me talk to him.
斯莱 你答应给我回电♥话♥的 记得吗
Sly, you were supposed to call me back, remember?
没有 我不记得我答应过
I don't remember agreeing to that. No.
老斯莱
Sly Sr.
联邦的招待所还舒服吗
How's the federal hospitality treating you, huh?
我不推荐
Well, I wouldn't recommend it.
五天没拉屎了 可能得了坏血病
Haven't taken a shit in five days. Might have scurvy.
斯莱 你有什么事
Sly, what's this about?
不管别人去哪里兜风 我不想被拽着一起走
I don't like being dragged along on somebody else's joyride.
那不是我的问题 哈勒
Not my problem, Haller.
也不是我的错 - 你说什么
It's not my fault either. - Excuse me?
很快 真♥相♥就会水落石出
The truth is all gonna come out soon enough.
把你拽走的人 不是我或我的当事人
And it's not gonna be me or my client that dragged you anywhere.
好好睡吧 律师
Sleep well, Counselor.
斯莱
Uh, Sly? Sly!
特莉娜 他们他妈的搞什么把戏 - 我怎么会知道
What the fuck is their game, Trina? - The hell should I know?
他们给你钱 让你作证 对不对
They're paying you for your testimony?
说不定是他们让你住在这里的 - 滚开 好吧
They probably set you up in this place. - Fuck off, all right?
滚出我的公♥寓♥
Get out of my apartment!
你们两个
Both of you!
格洛丽亚说一切都会被打乱 就是指这个
This is what Glory meant when she said it would all unravel.
怎么见得
How so?
我以为我是个优秀律师
I thought I was being a good lawyer,
想出一个计划 抓住赫克特·莫亚的把柄
coming up with a plan to rat out Hector Moya.
原来一直都是德·马可的主意
Turns out it was De Marco's idea all along.
是他启动了这一切
He put the whole thing in motion.
你认为他利用格洛丽亚去抓莫亚
You think he used Glory to get to Moya?
对 这意味着他也利用了我 他妈的 我不喜欢被利用
Yeah, which means he was using me, and I don't fucking like it.
怎么
What?
但老斯莱给特莉娜打了电♥话♥
But Sly Sr. called Trina.
你还没接听 他就先打听你
He asked about you before you even got on the phone.
他怎么会知道你在她家
How did he know you were there?
我被跟踪了
I'm being followed.
或是跟踪你 或是跟踪你的车
That, or they put a tracker on your car.
该死
Oh shit.
让我把车开走 我去检查 也许是我疑神疑鬼
Let me take the car. I'll check it. I might be being paranoid.
明天早上我就会知道 - 那我怎么回家
I'll know in the morning. - How am I supposed to get home?
优步
Uber.
为什么 他们已经知道我住哪儿了
Why? They already know where I live.
哈勒先生 对不起 我想西斯科是对的 你需要知道
Mr. Haller, I'm sorry. I think Cisco's right. You need to know.
那好吧
All right, fine.
录像里的车 查得怎么样了 找到了吗
What happened to the car in the video? Did you find it?
我想是找到了 他们锉掉了车辆识别码
I think so. They filed off the VIN.
但识别码会打在 车身多个位置 很多人不知道
But little-known fact, they stamp that number in a bunch of places.
可能是备胎下面
It might be under the spare tire
这辆车 是在发动机缸体上
or, in this instance, on the back of the engine block.
我早上查一下 看看能查到什么
I'll run it in the morning, and we'll see what comes back.
好的
All right.
等一下
Hold on a second.
嘿 怎么样
Hey. What's going on?
我的计划有变 所以我决定泡个澡
My plans fell through, so I decided to take a bath instead.
来晚了水会凉的
The water won't stay warm for long.
好吧
Okay.
我大概15分钟后能到
I… I could be there in, uh, 15 minutes.
最好是十分钟
I think you'd better make it ten.
好吧
All right.
你们说的对 把车开去吧
You know, guys, you're right. Take the car.
我们明早见
I'll see you both tomorrow morning.
希望我们能有些线索 好吧
Hopefully, we'll know something, okay?
是约炮的电♥话♥吗
Was that a booty call?
我是守口如瓶的
My lips are sealed.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表