剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
你父亲可能此刻已经死去 到时候可怎么办?
Your father could be lying dead as we speak and then what would happen?
埃尔德海姆 快派信使
Aldhelm, the messenger.
是 大人
Yes, Lord.
国王在哪 贝奥卡? 在他的内室吗?
The king is where, Beocca? His chamber?
我只知道他在休息 夫人
He is resting, Lady. That is all I know.
我去找他
I shall find him.
但他似乎很累 夫人
He did appear exhausted, Lady.
面对妻子他从不说累 从来没有
He never tires of his wife. Never.
提醒埃塞尔海姆大人 乌特雷德拉格纳森可能就在附近
You should mention to Lord Aethelhelm that you fear Uhtred Ragnarson is nearby.
-我们不知道这是不是真的 -当然是真的
-We do not know if that is true. -Of course it is true.
他的人来了 乌特雷德一定也在
If his men are here, Uhtred is here.
他来复仇
He is here for revenge.
我们要继续散布这样的事实
That is the truth we shall continue to tell.
陛下 我想问问 你为何 把我的孩子带到温切斯特?
Lord, I would like to understand why you brought my children to Winchester...
为何觉得该让他们受洗?
and why you saw fit to have them baptized.
是为了咒你
It was done to damn you.
希望给你带去痛苦
To inflict pain, possibly.
我已经努力做出理智的决定
I try to make decisions rationally.
可是 夺走你的孩子并非理智决定
However, taking your children was not a rational decision.
是轻率而自私之举
It was thoughtless. It was selfish.
但他们受到了优待
They have been treated well.
而且你不算称职的父亲
And you are not the best of fathers.
你不许我做他们的父亲 我被放逐了
I was not allowed to be their father. I'm banished.
你在这座宫殿杀了人
You killed a man inside this palace.
但我承认 是他挑衅你在先
Though I admit, there was provocation.
而我对你的审判和惩罚都不合理
And I was wrong in both my judgment and my punishment.
我本该尊重你 信任你 可惜我没有做到
I did not give you the respect nor trust that you deserved.
当时我太恐惧
I was afraid.
现在我依然恐惧
I am afraid.
不是怕你 不是怕死
Not of you, not of death...
而是怕失去韦塞克斯的成就
but of losing everything that Wessex has become,
失去史书上所写的功绩
everything that is written here in these pages.
我的大业必须继续
My work must continue.
这片国土必须扩张
This land must grow.
英格兰必须崛起 上帝必须受人敬畏
An England must emerge and God must be praised.
我们撒克逊王国一定要长存下去
We are and we remain the last true Saxon kingdom.
我们不能让族群间建立藩篱
We cannot go on building walls between the tribes.
也不能任由他国践踏
Similarly, we cannot be overrun.
否则我的一生就全部白费
That would render my time as worthless.
我父亲和兄长的一生 都成了白费
My father's time, my brothers' time, it would have all have been wasted.
陛下
Lord.
我听说你在休息
I was told you were resting.
他为什么在这里?
Why is he here?
乌特雷德是我邀请来的
Uhtred is here at my invitation.
你说过 如果他再踏足韦塞克斯
You did say that if he were to set foot in Wessex once more,
就处决他
he would be executed.
现在我改变了主意
And now I have other words to say.
请不要打扰我们 不要对宾客众人说起乌特雷德在此
If you would leave us, and if you would say nothing of Uhtred to our guests, to any man?
我不明白你为什么邀请敌人 与我们同桌用餐
I don't understand why you invite our enemies to eat at our table.
先是埃塞沃尔德 现在又是他
First Aethelwold, and now him.
夫人
Lady.
国王陛下 你不能再原谅他们
Lord King, there must be no more forgiveness.
会显得你意志薄弱
It makes you appear weak.
亲爱的 我请你暂时离去
My dear, you have been invited to leave us.
你要做什么?
And you will do what? Ask him to stand at Edward's side?
-请他在爱德华一旁辅佐? -我不会接受
I will decline.
我不能容忍♥
I will not have it!
埃尔斯威丝 你马上离开
Aelswith, you will leave us.
她愤怒是因为我快要死去
She is angry because I am dying.
她并不是心肠冷酷 而是内心太痛苦
And that does not make her heartless. It is her heart that is hurting.
她就像我
Like me...
就像韦塞克斯的许多人
like many in Wessex perhaps...
我妻子很怕
my wife is afraid...
怕的是它
of this.
害怕今后的历史如何书写
Of what will be written from this day on.
害怕下一页的不确定
The uncertainty of what comes next.
大人 下一页会到来的是生命 生命会始终不灭
What comes next, Lord, is life. It continues. It always will.
可是它会走向何方?
But in which direction?
谁会坐上王位?信什么神?
Who will reign? Which God will be praised?
说什么语言?遵守什么法律?
Which language spoken? What laws will prevail?
你已经统治了很久
You have had your time.
很快就会轮到其他人
Soon it will be the turn of others.
信哪个神 信几个神
God, or the gods...
由他们决定
they will decide.
我也赞同
Agreed.
可是
But...
面对我的神
my last act, for my God,
我必须在最后时刻选定好的继任人
must be to ensure that good men hold power.
这是我必须做到的
That is what I must do.
这也是我请你来这个房♥间的原因
And that is why you are here, in this room.
不要马上匆匆离去
You will not rush off immediately,
但请你私下安排侍卫 守住王宫的每条走廊
but I would like guards placed in every corridor of the palace.
逃犯乌特雷德在宫中
The outlaw Uhtred is here.
他见完国王后 马上把他赶走
He is to leave the palace immediately after leaving the king.
过些天再解决他
-He'll be dealt with in the days to come.
是 夫人
-Yes, Lady.
母亲 你似乎面色忧虑
[Edward] Mother... you seem concerned.
国王有事吗?
Is it the king?
不是
No.
不是
No.
我只是担心庆典是否顺利
It is the worry of a celebration, nothing more.
宾客很快会醉倒和呕吐
Soon they will all be drunk and vomiting.
到时我就能放松了
I shall be able to breathe then.
请对我说真话
And the truth is what?
真话就是 时代即将改变 很快会危机丛生
The truth is we are living in different and dangerous times.
你必须足够坚决才行
You will need all of your resolve.
微笑
Smile.
仿佛是昨天才发生的事
It seems just yesterday...
我把濒死的婴儿爱德华交给你
that I gave Edward over to you as a dying infant.
我担心我的祈祷 得不到回应
I feared my prayers had not been answered,
于是我把他交给了你
and I gave him to you...
和伊索特
and to Iseult.
你还记得她
You remember her.
永远记得
Always.
乌特雷德
Uhtred...
我想把儿子第二次交给你
I wish to give over to you my son, for a second time,
跟第一次是相同的理由
and for the same reason as the first. To ensure he lives.
不要说话…先别说
Say nothing. Say nothing. Not yet.
我只请求你留在温切斯特 直到他登上王位
All I ask is that you remain in Winchester until he is crowned king.
然后你想做什么都好
Then you can do as you please.
可以去北方 也可以拿回你的土地
You can go north. You can reclaim your lands.
我是逃犯 陛下
I am an outlaw, Lord.
不再是了
No longer.
你从此正式地
You are hereby...
被赦免了
pardoned.
条件是让我留在温切斯特?
On condition I agree to remain in Winchester?
你做什么决定 我都赦免你
You are pardoned regardless of your decision.
如果我妻子派了守卫在门外抓你
And if beyond that door my wife has summoned guards, which is likely,
她很有可能这样做了 我会喝退他们
I will dismiss them.
我内心已经安宁
I have made my peace.
我提出了请求 不逼你一定接受
I have made my request. I do not require an answer.
谢谢你 陛下
Thank you, Lord...
谢谢你纠正了从前的错误
for correcting your mistake.
我早该闭上双眼去敲响天堂的大门
I should have closed my eyes and rattled at Heaven's gates some time ago.
是渴望见到你的心愿让我活到今天
It was the hope of this meeting that has kept me alive.
为乌特雷德干杯 为真正的贝班堡大人干杯
To Uhtred, the true Lord of Bebbanburg...
你是一个我从未理解的人
a man I have never understood,
但如果没有你 我也做不上国王
but without whom I would not die a king.
走开 大人 我是埃尔德海姆
- Go away! -[Aldhelm] Lord, it is Aldhelm.
什么事?
What?
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表