剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
去透透气
take some air.
埃塞尔弗莱德小姐 和她的小孩怎么样了?
How is the Lady Aethelflaed these days and the child?
那女孩长得像谁…
Who does the girl resemble...
不许再诟病国王的女儿 否则
One more word against her,
我会让你把吃的东西马上拉出来
I'll shove that food so far down that you'll be shitting it out.
我亲眼见过他这样的壮举
I have seen him do it. It's a miracle.
这都是她丈夫埃塞尔雷德亲口说的
I am saying nothing her husband Aethelred is not saying.
我提醒你 你欠埃塞尔弗莱德的
And I would say you are in Aethelflaed's debt.
你能拥有今天的兵和船不是靠自己
You have men and ships not because you earned them,
是因为她没杀你的主人齐格弗里德
but solely because she did kill your lord, Sigefrid.
那个贱♥人♥做的事 我永远不会忘记
I remember what the bitch did. I will never forget.
够了
That is enough.
告诉她 期待我们有朝一日再碰面
Tell her, I pray our paths will meet once again.
海斯顿 别说了
[Uhtred] Haesten.No more.
布拉海尔的女人斯凯德 你一定会喜欢 乌特雷德
Bloodhair has a woman you would like, Uhtred. Skade.
她的美貌让日月无光 但她的气质却像黑夜
Her beauty blinds you like the sun, yet she has all the darkness of the night.
她是个预言家 是恶魔的人 神父
She's a seer. She's of the devil, Father.
我想说见到你很荣幸 乌特雷德
I'd say it was a pleasure to see you, Uhtred...
但这不是我的真心话 -彼此彼此
but it never is. Likewise.
我想一斧头砍掉这人的脑袋 请上帝原谅我的暴♥力♥
May God forgive me, but I'd like to remove that man's head with a blunt ax.
贝奥卡神父 国王的身体恶化了
The King's health, Beocca, it worsens.
是的 有时格外糟糕
From time to time, yes.
因此格外需要你多花时间
That is why the time you spend
培养王储爱德华
with the aetheling, Edward, is so important.
你最有能力确保 阿尔弗雷德国王的事业得以延续
Alfred's work must continue, and you can ensure that it does.
我会在伊森加姆要塞跟国王碰头
Tell the King I'll meet him on the road to Aescengum or at the burh.
-为什么?你要去哪里? -回我妻子身边
-Where are you going? -To my wife.
然后亲自去会一会布拉海尔
Then on to see Bloodhair for myself.
你应该先问过国王 哪怕一次也好!
You should seek the King's permission.For once.
(奥威顿)
(奥顿 韦塞克斯王国)
早上好 大人
A good morning, Lord?
收拾一下 准备马匹 入夜前就上路
[Uhtred] Ready yourselves and the horses. We leave before nightfall.
-去哪? -上战场
-For where? -For battle.
总算到了这一天
And not before time.
我是勇士!
I'm a warrior.
这个我拿
[boy] I'll take this.
你在干什么 吉赛拉?
What's this, Gisela?
吃的让仆人去做 你得休息
We have servants to prepare food. You should be resting.
我也这样劝她
I have said this to her.
肚子里的小子太野 我怎么休息呢?
How can I rest with this wild boy inside of me?
牧师刚刚也说 你怀的是儿子
A priest has just told me the same, that you are carrying a boy.
当然是儿子 他从来不歇着
Of course it's a boy. He will not keep still.
还好他是最后一个 -这你可决定不了
Thankfully, he will be the last. You can't prevent that.
我知道怎么避孕 他一定是最后一个
I know how to prevent it. He will be the last.
你要出征?
You are marching?
是的 跟菲南碰了头就出征
Yes, I will join Finan and then we are marching.
有塞拉在
Thyra will be here.
我派人回库克姆 通知了希尔德
And I have sent word home, to Coccham, to Hild.
如果我赶不回来 她会陪你生产
She'll be with you for the birth should I not return in time.
但我保证一定回来
But I promise, I will return.
等你回来 我们就分床睡
And when you do, you will be sleeping alone.
你舍得这样对我? -是的 我舍得
You would do that to me? Oh, yes, I will do that to you...
暂时的
for a time.
出发!
We move!
晚上好
Good evening to you.
虽然我用剑指着你的心脏 但我是你的朋友
Though I'm pointing a sword at your heart... I am a friend.
习惯使然
Habit.
走吧 跟我说说村子的情况
With me. Then you can tell me all about your village.
神圣的父 请帮我免于受苦
[shakily] Holy Father, spare me from this ordeal.
让我的心停止跳动 请带我走
Stop my heart from beating and take me now.
乞求天上的圣人了结我一命
I beg of all the saints in heaven to strike me down.
主 请带走我的灵魂与肉身 赐我一死
Take my soul and hide. Spare me, Lord.
我恐惧这样的死法 主 我求您
It is not death I fear, it is the path. Lord, I beg you.
让我马上死去 带我走吧
Stop my heart from beating and take me now.
求求您
Please, please.
白银在哪里? -没有白银
Where is the silver? There is none.
白银在哪里?
Where is the silver?
求你相信我!我没说谎!
I'm begging you to believe me. I do not lie.
你想被活活烧死吗?我满足你
If you wish to be cooked alive, then I will cook you alive.
我发誓没有白银!小姐!
[monk] There is no silver! I swear! Lady...
交出白银!
[Skade] The silver!
快回答她
You will answer her.
我已经回答过 大人!这里没有财宝
[monk] I have answered her, Lord. There is no wealth here!
把他扔进火堆
Put him into the fire.
求你不要!我求求你
No, please! Please, I beg you!
白银呢?
The silver!
哪个虔诚信徒回答一下? -天上的上帝救救我!
Can any of you holy men answer for him? God in heaven, help me!
救我!
[monk] Help me!
你不该动手 大人 该杀他的是我!
You have no right, Lord. He was mine to question and to kill.
你不该动手!
You have no right!
这里是教堂 教堂都有白银
This is a church, and a church holds silver.
你!叫什么名字?
You. What's your name?
我叫霍伯特修士 大人
I am called Brother Hubert, Lord.
大人 我发誓 我们教会很穷 只有些吃的和麦芽酒
My Lord, I swear, we are a poor church. We have food and ale, but we have no more.
霍伯特修士
Brother Hubert...
为证明你说的是真话 请你自尽
if you speak the truth, you'll take your own life.
你死了 我就饶你朋友们一命
You will do it now and save your friends.
大人 不要
自杀的话 我的灵魂会受诅咒
But, Lord, my soul will be damned.
像勇士一样了断生命!
Take your life like a warrior! And we'll ask for only food and ale.
我们就只要吃喝 不要别的
大人 我发誓 我们没有白银
Lord, I swear, there is no silver.
他们归你了 你自♥由♥处置
They're yours to do with as you please.
陛下 您真的不坐马车吗?
Are you certain you will not use the carriage?
是的 我们骑马去伊森加姆
I'm certain. We ride to Aescengum.
史迪亚帕
Steapa.
小姐 布拉海尔 去下一个村子找白银了
[Dane] Lady, Bloodhair is heading on to the next village in search of silver.
小姐 听到了吗?他要走了
-Did you hear me? He's ready to leave. -Then let him!
那就由他走!
我们留在这里
We will remain here until
我要先收拾完这些牧师
I've finished my work with the priests.
告诉他我们稍后就来 让我的护卫留下
Tell him we will follow. But he is to leave my guard.
遵命
Yes.
早上好 霍伯特 现在我相信你 你们没有白银
Good morning, Hubert. I believe you now. There is no silver.
你还有什么可以给我的?
So, what else can you give me?
(伊杰斯堡)
(艾尔斯伯里 默西亚王国)
大人 我们准备出征了
[Aldhelm] We are ready to march.
出征吧 但只能带一半的侍卫
Then you should march. But with half of the guard, no more.
您稍后也去吗?
You will follow?
是的 我们是韦塞克斯的盟友
Yes, we are allies with Wessex.
但听说北部边境有丹麦人袭扰
There is talk of Danes raiding on our northern border.
北部边境时常有丹麦兵
There are forever Danes there.
为了默西亚王国 我该留下
I shall remain here for the good of Mercia.
我们不能置本土于不顾
We cannot neglect our own lands.
大人 继续跟韦塞克斯交好是可行的
Lord, it makes sense to remain close to Wessex.
阿尔弗雷德不可能长生不老 王储爱德华又乳臭未干
Alfred will not live forever and the aetheling, Edward, is a boy.
我看他真的能长生不老
He seems to be doing his very best at living forever.
经常生病 却一直不死
He's constantly ill, but he will not die.
你转告他 我忙着对付维京人
If you see him, tell him I am busy with Vikings.
大人 我会通知我父王
I'll inform my father that you'll join us as soon as you are able, Lord.
你一腾出手就来 -谢谢 夫人
Thank you, lady.
你要去战场?这是禁止的吧?
You are riding to battle? Is that not forbidden?
我想见见国王
I wish to see the King.
他不是所有人的国王 世上的国王多得很 他只是其中之一
He is a king. He is not the King. There are kings and kingdoms all over.
埃尔德海姆 都准备好了吗?
Aldhelm, are we ready?
-大人 您确定不去? -走吧!
-Lord, you are certain you will not ride? -Go!
快走!别再烦我!
In God's name, go. Leave me in peace.
是 大人
Yes, Lord.
祝您在北方旗开得胜 平安归来
Good luck at the northern border. Return safely.
你该亲自带领部下
You should be leading your men.
我不想听“默西亚王后”一路抱怨
I do not wish to hear the whining voice of the so-called Lady of Mercia.
所以我希望你呆在自己的土地上
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表