剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
他没说错
Well, he's not wrong.
阿尔弗雷德没了乌特雷德帮忙
The prospect of Alfred without Uhtred
很多丹麦人会蠢蠢欲动
will bring fire to the bellies of many Danes.
你也是吗?
You included?
韦塞克斯依然令人垂涎
Wessex is still the jewel,
我在城♥堡♥里也待到腻了
and I'm getting too comfortable in my fortress.
-我的孩子还在韦塞克斯 -我们在那里有许多朋友
My children are in Wessex. We have many friends in Wessex.
那更该去走一遭
More reasons to visit.
这件事改天再聊
Well, this talk is for another time.
尽快提上日程
Another time soon.
你没问起塞拉
You've not asked about Thyra.
奥斯佛斯告诉我了 她成了基♥督♥徒 嫁了人
The boy Osferth told me.She is Christian,and she's married.
过得很幸福
She is happy.
乌特雷德
Uhtred.
我来这里 只想好好休息 打打猎 或许再找个女人
I came here to rest, to hunt,find a woman, maybe.
我不想跟阿尔弗雷德开战
I did not come here to talk of war against Alfred.
我去外头喝麦芽酒
I will be outside drinking ale.
把你那一碟吃完
Finish your plate.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
斯凯德?
Skade?
关起来了 暂时打扰不到你
Caged for now. She can't reach you.
她有法力 乌特雷德
She's got power, Uhtred.
-我感觉到了 -你可以利用她的力量
-I have felt it. -Power that you could wield.
她的法力只能通过勇士来发挥
It's the way she works, through a man. A warrior.
我只需要我的宝剑
My sword is all I need.
我不会把掌控权交给女先知
I'll not give half of myself over to a seer.
那你必须杀了她
Then you must kill her.
我也想杀 怎么杀?
I want to, but how?
怎么确保她会把诅咒带走?
Her curse must die with her. How can I be sure that it does?
去打听
I'll ask.
我会找个比斯凯德强大的先知问问
I'll ask a seer more powerful than Skade.
什么时候?
-When? -When I am sure of you,
等我信得过你 贝班堡的乌特雷德
Uhtred of Bebbanburg.
我记得第一次牵你的手
[sighs] I remember the very first time I took your hand.
在艾福维奇大殿的台阶上
On the steps of the great hall in Eoferwic.
墙上挂着一位牧师
A priest was hanging from the wall,
他胸前戳着一根矛
a spear through his chest. [laughs]
拉格纳告诉我 你有了孩子
Ragnar tells me you have children.
不 我没有孕育孩子 别的女人给拉格纳生了孩子
No. No, I am not a mother, no. But Ragnar has children by other women.
我也受了诅咒
I, too, have been cursed.
我的身体养育不了小孩
A child refuses to grow inside me.
我们那个孩子死在了树林里
My first loss was our child in the wood.
没关系 你多吃点 他还等你去饮酒作乐
No matter. Eat as much as you are able. He will expect you to drink and play games.
布瑞达
Brida. [clears throat]
我为你难过
I'm sorry for you.
拉格纳就是我的孩子
Ragnar is my child.
你敢背叛他 我就杀了你
Betray him and I will kill you.
你要做丹麦人 就得纠正过去
If you are now a Dane,you must undo the past.
怎么纠正过去?
Undo the past? How?
你必须摧毁阿尔弗雷德
You must destroy Alfred.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表