剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
不能让国王发现 我丈夫背叛了我
My father cannot suspect my husband is the traitor.
我们应该杀掉你丈夫 以绝后患
We should kill your husband and be done with it.
让韦塞克斯和默西亚马上开战吗?
And begin a war between Wessex and Mercia now?
夫人 我说笑的 我们明天再杀他
Lady, I'm joking. We'll kill him tomorrow.
暂停 先停下
We halt. Stop!
我们明白“暂停”的意思 朋友
We know what "halt" means, big man.
史迪亚帕 我们又渴又饿
Steapa, we are both thirsty and hungry.
夫人 你可以进正殿 逃犯不可以
You may enter the hall, Lady. The outlaws do not.
那我要跟逃犯在外等候
Then I choose to remain here with the outlaws.
那请便
As you wish.
如果我想小便呢?
Um, what if I need to piss?
那就掏出你的老二
Then take out your cock.
如果你误以为是武器怎么办?
And if you mistake it for a weapon, what then?
史迪亚帕?请帮忙安排些食物和酒
Steapa, food and ale would be appreciated.
我去安排
I will arrange it.
史迪亚帕 给点好吃的 要肉 多来些麦芽酒
And Steapa, good food. Meat and lots of ale!
乌特雷德离开丹麦人没什么
If Uhtred is no longer with the Danes, that is one matter.
如果他再度与阿尔弗雷德 或爱德华联手
But should he realign himself with Alfred or Edward,
就麻烦了
that is another.
到底发生了什么 让乌特雷德转投这一方?
What has occurred to bring Uhtred from one side to the other?
他是多变的乌特雷德
He is Uhtred.
谁从北方叫回了他?
Who called him from north to south?
我妻子吗?她怎么做得到 大人?
-My wife? -How, Lord?
为什么?
Why?
她为什么向他求援?她知道了什么?
Why did she call him to her aid? What does she know?
原因很重要吗?
Is it important?
你担心丹麦人来了 我们不知道该站在哪一边?
When Danes are marching and we are unsure of which side we stand?
是的 很重要 非常重要
Yes, it is important. Very!
她知道我对她有威胁
She knew of the danger posed by me.
于是出逃 召唤来乌特雷德
She fled, summoned Uhtred...
她必定已经承诺与他同床共枕
with the promise of her bed, no doubt.
她知道了
She knew.
大人 我建议先搞清楚
Then, Lord, may I suggest, we first establish
乌特雷德要与她父亲谋划什么
what work Uhtred has with her father.
让我的部下做好准备
I want all of my men at the ready.
准备什么?
For what?
如果她是来指控我 让其他人 不信任我 我必须有所准备
If she is here to accuse me, to discredit me,we must be ready.
是 大人
Yes, Lord.
-史迪亚帕 -西格布里特大人
-Steapa. -Lord Sigebriht.
准备召开模拟贤人会议
An approximation to a witan has gathered.
逃犯们要参加
The outlaws are required.
什么是模拟贤人会议?
What is an approximation to a witan?
类似贤人会议 但并不是
It's almost a witan, but not quite.
大概国王不会去
We must be without the king.
抱歉让你在寒风中等候 亲爱的
Apologies for keeping you waiting in the cold, my dear.
你要怪你父亲
Your father is to blame.
经过一番合议 他决定不参加
After deliberation, he has decided not to attend.
我代替国王 我代表国王的声音
I am here in place of the king. I'm here to speak for the king.
我们的事要禀告阿尔弗雷德
Our business is with Alfred.
爱德华就是阿尔弗雷德
Edward is Alfred.
在这次大会上
On this occasion.
我们都很好奇你想说什么 亲爱的
We are all curious of what you have to say, my dear.
说吧
Speak.
丹麦人近了
Danes are near.
是的 我们聚首正是为了此事
Yes. Which is why we are gathered.
并不是要一起打猎
This is not some hunting party.
海斯顿与他们为伍 与他们结盟 但也是海斯顿报告国王
Haesten is with them. His army is allied with them. But it was Haesten who first advised the king
丹麦人在向南进军
that the Danes were marching south.
他会做出这种事 大人
He would do that, Lord.
海斯顿还告诉国王
Haesten also advised the king
你也在这支大军之中 乌特雷德拉格纳森
this Dane army included yourself, Uhtred Ragnarson.
我没有 神父
It does not, Father.
我们都清楚地看到
Which we can clearly see.
海斯顿背叛了国王 他专程去默西亚杀我
Haesten has betrayed the king.He rode to Mercia to kill me.
-乌特雷德救了我 -上帝万能 赞美上帝!
Uhtred saved me.God is good. Praise him!
-赞美上帝 -我非常不解
[all] Praise him. [stuttering] I am at a loss.
乌特雷德怎么知道你有危险?
How is it that Uhtred knew of this danger?
他怎么知道去哪里找你?
How is it that he knew exactly where to find you?
很有意思的问题 大人
An interesting question, Lord.
毫不相干的问题
An irrelevant question.
乌特雷德跟丹麦人海斯顿合谋
Uhtred made a plan with this Dane, this Haesten,
假意救你 博取你的信任
to save you, to gain your trust,
-从而溜进这里来 -不
-gain entry to this estate. -No.
-他是间谍 -或者刺客
A spy. -An assassin. -[all murmuring]
-不 他救了我 -早该猜到是这种结局
[Aethelflaed] No, he saved me. I should've expected nothing different.
乌特雷德为我赌上了一切
He has risked all for me...
他希望给你留下这种印象
That's what he wants you to believe, surely.
这策略也太精心了 埃塞尔雷德大人 目的又是什么?
Seems a rather grand strategy, Lord Aethelred.-And for what?
-为了混到我们中间 -但他有人押送
-He is here, among us. [Edward] And under guard.
那我们就听听事情的真♥相♥
Then let us get to the truth of the matter.
听听乌特雷德来此的真正用心
Let us hear exactly why Uhtred is here.
你有什么想对我说?
What do you have to say to me?
我想单独跟你讲
I wish to speak to you alone.
这是贤人会议 我们同进退
This is a witan. We are one people.
你的话对我们都有影响
What you have to say affects all of us.
这些人是我的朋友和盟友 我不必遮掩
These men are my friends and allies. I have nothing to hide.
我救了你女儿一命
I saved your daughter's life.
海斯顿有意绑♥架♥她
It was Haesten's intention to kidnap her.
如果绑♥架♥不成 他会杀死她
If that could not be done, he would have killed her.
-你说他也是你的盟友? -我从未这样说过
And you claim that he, too, is your ally. I've never said that.
他的话我只是听听 从未完全相信过他
I have listened to Haesten, but I've never believed him fully.
你与埃塞尔弗莱德一同前来 我才没有杀你
That you are here with Aethelflaed is the only reason you are alive.
别再说你做了什么 说说你想要什么
Do not tell me what you have done. Tell us all what it is you want.
你总是有所求
You always want something.
我要一千士兵
-I want 1,000 men. -[scoffs]
借我一千人 我为你 攻下贝安姆弗利奥特
One thousand men, and I will give you Beamfleot.
我不需要贝安姆弗利奥特
I do not need Beamfleot.
我能给你和平
I will give you peace.
我会打败海斯顿
I will defeat Haesten.
不让他加入克努特伯爵和布拉海尔
I will prevent him from joining with the Earls Cnut and Bloodhair.
-还有拉格纳伯爵 -我兄长已死 大人
Not forgetting the Earl Ragnar. My brother is dead, Lord.
这对你有利
[indistinct murmuring]That is to your advantage.
海斯顿战败 拉格纳死了
With Haesten defeated and Ragnar gone,
丹麦人兵力减半 群龙无首
the Danes will have half the army and no leader.
要避免大战 你必须击败海斯顿
To prevent a great war, you must attack Haesten.
感觉非常可行 陛下?
That seems viable, Lord.
-你让我把兵力拆开? -是的
You wish me to divide my army? -Yes.
-派一千人东征? -是的!
-[Alfred] Send 1,000 men east? -Yes.
这样韦塞克斯风险太大 陛下
-That is too great a risk to Wessex, Lord.
海斯顿守城不出
Haesten sits inside a fortress.
我的一千人很可能死在城墙下 然后怎么办
One thousand men could die upon its walls easily. And then what?
我们的力量已超支
We are overrun.
-我们可以商讨计划 -为什么?
We devise a plan. Why?
乌特雷德拉格纳森关注的是什么?
What is at stake for Uhtred Ragnarson?
你关切默西亚?还是韦塞克斯?
Is it Mercia you care for? Is it Wessex?
-有没有其他的理由? -为了复仇 大人!
There another reason for this attack? Vengeance, Lord.
-想知道细节吗? -你想复仇?
-Do you require the detail? -You seek vengeance?
-是的 -此人是蠢人
-I do. -[Aethelhelm] The man is a fool,
当我们也都一样蠢
who believes all of us to be fools.
默西亚女勋爵保护你来此
You arrived here under the protection of the Lady of Mercia.
我尊重她对你的保护
I shan't undermine that protection.
休息好了 你可以离开
You are free to leave when you are ready and rested.
但在韦塞克斯 你依然是逃犯
You remain an outlaw of Wessex.
来一起祈祷吗 皮耶里格神父?
Are you here to join me in prayer, Father Pyrlig?
不是的
I am not. [panting]
我的大人爱德华想找乌特雷德谈谈
My Lord Edward would like to speak with Uhtred.
谈什么?
About what?
我想给他些希望 神父
I would like to give him hope, Father.
希望?
-Hope. -Half the number of men he asked for.
他要的兵力 我能提供一半多
-Or more. -Ah.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表