剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
Wickedness must be repaid.
或许该由主来审判 他的仆从埃塞沃尔德
Perhaps God should judge his servant Aethelwold.
不能让他活下去 大人 人们会觉得你软弱
He cannot live, Lord. Men will think you weak...
我要杀掉兄弟的儿子 证明自己不软弱吗?
So I must take my nephew's life to prove otherwise?
在我临终之际 背离基♥督♥教义的仁慈?
And to step from the Christian path of mercy this close to the end?
天堂之门会不会对我关闭?
Might I find the gates of heaven closed to me?
绝对不会 陛下
Never, Lord.
埃塞沃尔德是个一心要做国王的人
Aethelwold is a man who believes himself to be king.
他对爱德华有威胁
He is a danger to Edward...
威胁你的亲儿子
to your own son.
克努特 只有克努特
Cnut and only Cnut.
也算不错 营地的人少多了
That's good enough. Less men at the camp.
西格布里特 谢谢
Sigebriht, thank you.
能不能问一句?
May I ask...
你曾经爱过的女孩怎么样?
how is the girl you once loved?
-她叫艾奇温对吧? -是的
-Ecgwynn, is it? -It is.
她被关在女修道院
She is confined to a nunnery.
爱德华则头也不回 去迎娶了别的女人
[Aethelwold] And Edward weds another without a care, it appears.
如果你不再服侍他 我也完全理解
I would understand it entirely if you could not serve him.
但你我之辈 哪有选择的权力?
But do men like you and me have a choice?
国王来了
-[door opens] -[Beocca] The king.
上前来
Come forward.
埃塞沃尔德 你能回家我很高兴
Aethelwold... I am glad that you have come home.
我已经没有其他亲人 陛下
I have no other, Lord.
我决定相信你的部分解释
I have decided, in part, to accept your word.
谢谢你 陛下
Thank you, Lord.
你说得对 如今的丹麦人跟我们不同
What you say is true. The Danes are not like us, not yet.
我们遵守上帝的律令
We live by God's laws.
上帝赐给我们无尽的福气 数不清的仁慈之举
And he has bestowed on us uncountable blessings and untold mercies.
韦塞克斯是神圣之地
Wessex is a sacred place...
是百姓富足的家园
a place of home and harvest...
这里公平
of fairness...
有慈悲
and pity.
我们所爱的一切
All that we love...
我们所创建的一切 都在这里
all that we have built is here.
这片土地是英格兰的希望
This land which holds the promise of England.
你给英格兰带来了危机
That is what you have put in danger.
你曾经转投丹麦人
For turning an eye to the Danes,
对你的惩罚
the punishment...
是夺去双目
is blinding.
陛下 你不是认真的吧?
Lord, you cannot mean it.
陛下 你一定不是认真的
[stammering] Lord, you cannot mean it. Lord King...
眼睛能看 才能有智慧
To see is to be wise.
国王用两眼观察
A king sees with both eyes.
按律埃塞沃尔德应该挖去双眼 但我愿意开恩 只去掉他一只眼睛
Aethelwold should lose both, but I will be merciful. Only one eye will be taken.
让埃塞沃尔德用另一只眼 找到救赎之路 不要!
Aethelwold may use the other to find the path to redemption. No!
陛下 求你
Lord, please.
我深深悔过 听任你的发落
I have repented. I'm at your mercy.
我已坦白了罪孽 求你 陛下
I have confessed my sins. Please, Lord. Uncle...
-叔父 -史迪亚帕
-Steapa. -Please.
求你了 不要…
No, no, no, no. No, Lord!
不要…陛下!不要 求你不要! 不要 等等…等一等 拜托!
No, please, no! No, no, wait! Wait, wait, wait, please!
求求你!不要!
Please! No!
夜幕降临后
Once night falls,
影子行者之王也施展不了力量
even the king of shadow walkers would find no place here.
有人来了
[Finan] Someone's coming.
是西特里克
[Osferth] It is Sihtric.
你有话对我说吗 小子?
You have something to say to me?
我有
I do.
对我投降
Yield to me.
你们把我们骗了
You were playing us. My goodness, they were playing us, Finan!
天啊 他们在演戏 菲南 为什么?
-Why? -[laughing]
奥斯佛斯 如果你们都不信 其他人更是不信
If you had not believed it, nor would others.
-骗过你了 -没有 我知道的
-[Sihtric] I fooled you. -No, I knew.
你才不知道 我厉害吗?
No, you did not. Was I good?
一点点
[Osferth] A little.
我跟你说 我早就猜到
-I'm telling you, I knew. -[all laughing]
-希望演这一出戏是值得的 -我也希望 你查到了什么?
I hope it was worth it.-I hope so, too. -What do you know?
我们在途中看到了克努特
We saw Cnut on the road.
营地只有海斯顿了
Only Haesten is at the camp.
布拉海尔呢?
Bloodhair?
死了
Dead.
他跟海斯顿决斗 但被斯凯德杀死
He fought with Haesten and was killed by Skade.
老天
Good Jesus.
她真是个不一般的女巫
She's a witch like no other.
她知道我在附近?
She knows I'm near?
是的 她知道你要做影子行者
She knows of your promise to shadow-walk,
但她的守卫太多
but there are too many guards.
他们准许她到一棵树旁 采青草和草药炼药
She is allowed to collect grass and herbs by a tree for her spells.
哪棵树?
-A tree? -It's a single tree
营地另一侧的一棵孤树 很容易找到
on the other side of the camp. You cannot miss it.
告诉她我来了 今晚就带她走
Tell her I'm here and take her there tonight.
如果她不肯 或者被海斯顿阻止呢?
And if she refuses? If Haesten prevents her?
她不会回绝 海斯顿也不会拒绝她
She will not refuse and Haesten will not refuse her.
你从来不让我失望 西特里克 我们在树旁见
You have never failed me, Sihtric. I will see you at the tree.
我们走吧 菲南
Let's go. Finan.
我知道你会来救我 大人
[Skade] I knew you'd come for me, Lord.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
-我也准备好了 -我准备好了
-I am ready. -I'm ready.
斯凯德?
[Haesten] Skade!
听见了吗?是海斯顿 杀了他 -为我杀了他 -现在不行 快跑
-Can you hear me? -It is Haesten! -Kill him for me. -Not now. Run!
他在这里 大人!乌特雷德在这!
He is here, Lord! Uhtred is here!
马上跟我走!
With me! Now!
-乌特雷德快跑! -河上有船!
-[Finan] Uhtred, run! -[Sihtric] There are ships on the river!
西特里克 到河边去 你带头跑
To the river. Sihtric, you lead.
快跑!
Move!
我们遭到了攻击! 海斯顿让你们备船!
[Sihtric] We are under attack! Haesten says to ready the ships!
快! 马上解开绳索!
Now! Untie them now!
快点!
[Finan] Come on!
西特里克 船!
Sihtric, the boat!
检查船只有没有问题!
Make sure it doesn't list, lads!
准备船桨!
Prepare the oars!
备好船桨!
Ready the oars!
拿稳船桨!
Steady the oars!
-划桨! -划!
-And pull! -Pull!
划桨!
And pull!
-乌特雷德 快! -划!
-[Haesten] Archers, quickly! -[Finan] Pull!
-像奴隶一样用力划! -划!
Pull like a darn slave! Pull!
划! 划!
[Finan] Pull! And pull!
划!划!
Pull! And pull!
好的 划!
And pull!
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表