剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我是乌特雷德之子乌特雷德
I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred.
埃塞沃尔德与丹麦人订立契约
Aethelwold has made a pact with the Danes
希望继承病弱的阿尔弗雷德的王位
in the hope of succeeding the ailing Alfred.
我可以做撒克逊与丹麦人之间的桥梁
I can be the bridge between Saxon and Dane.
-你返回温切斯特 -阿尔弗雷德会杀死我
-Return to Winchester. -Alfred would kill me.
-埃塞沃尔德跟丹麦人在一起? -是的
-Aethelwold is there with the Danes? -He is.
海斯顿夺走了女巫师斯凯德
Haesten has taken the sorceress, Skade.
但她继续牢牢钳制着 她的前任主人布拉海尔
But she continues to hold power over her former lord, Bloodhair.
我也遭遇了她的魔咒
I too have been captured by her spell.
是她诅咒了你们 乌特雷德没有阻拦她
She has cursed you all, and Uhtred allows it.
我还会回来 如果你依然在此 我会杀了你
I will return and if you are here still, then I will kill you.
我已失去部下的信任
I no longer have the trust of my men.
乌特雷德受到诅咒 头脑已经失常 你到底要不要跟随我 达格芬?
Uhtred is cursed and has lost his mind. Are you with me or not, Dagfinn?
连西特里克也弃我而去
And even Sihtric has deserted me.
你再一次受到诅咒 贝班堡的乌特雷德 你将枯竭而死
And you are cursed once more, Uhtred of Bebbanburg, you shall wither.
我的兄长拉格纳以不光彩的方式死去
After the inglorious death... of my brother, Ragnar,
不要 拉格纳 不要!
他的灵魂被放逐到尼弗海姆
his spirit has been banished to Niflheim.
于是我与布瑞达找先知斯托里 想办法解救他
So, with Brida I sought out the seer, Storri,to find a way to free him.
我们必须送他进入属于他的安息之地 瓦尔哈拉殿堂
And now we must send him to his rightful resting place: Valhalla.
你们必须杀掉杀害拉格纳的人
You must kill the man who killed Ragnar.
命运决定一切
Destiny is all.
(根据伯纳德康沃尔所著小说改编)
孤国春秋
第三季 第七集
(索特维克)
(卓伊维奇 埃塞尔弗莱德在默西亚的产业)
-我要麦芽酒 奴隶 -来了
-[Osferth] I need ale, slave. -[Finan] Here.
什么情况? 你该问问是谁
-[Osferth] What is it? -[Finan] You mean, "who is it?"
奥斯佛斯
Osferth.
-你回来了 -我回来了
-You're back. -I'm back.
好极了 我回来了
-[both laughing] -[Finan] That's good.I'm back.
西特里克呢? 走了
-Sihtric? -Uh, gone.
走了很久 而且 还带走了囚犯 大人
Long gone and, um, with the prisoners, Lord.
-路上还顺利吗? -是的
-[Finan] Good journey, then? - It was.
我知道该怎么做了
I know what I must do now.
-奥斯佛斯 -大人
-Osferth. -Lord.
-你还活着? -当然
-You're still alive? -Of course.
斯凯德几乎无法接近
Reaching Skade will be near impossible.
她身边有两千多丹麦人
She's in the middle of 2,000 Danes or more.
-可以做到 -怎么做?
-It can be done. -[Osferth] How?
靠上帝帮忙
With God's help.
我在开玩笑 我还没想好
I'm joking. I've yet to decide.
什么时候? 等我休息好
-When? -As soon as I am rested.
等你休息好 就来和我散步
When you're rested, you will walk with me.
这是我的命令
That is a command.
乌特雷德
[clears throat] Uhtred.
-西特里克的离去… -是叛变行为
-Sihtric's departure... -Betrayal.
动摇了军心
It has disturbed the men.
他们认为你也有部分责任 因为你执意寻找斯凯德
They feel that you are to share the blame. You and your quest for Skade.
他们可能不想再去寻找她
Some may not want to go looking for her all over again.
请你三思
Think on it.
我给你的人提供了充足的补给 你今明两天即可动身
[Aethelflaed] I am provisioning your men as you asked. You can ride in a day or less.
我以为你会请我多留一阵
I thought you would ask me to stay longer.
没有理由吗?
No argument?
-你想听理由? -不必
-[Aethelflaed] Do you want an argument? -I do not.
我丈夫写信来 近期会来拜访
My husband has written. He'll visit soon.
据说有急事
Urgent matters, it seems.
那我要留下
-Then I will stay until he has gone. -No.
-留到他离开 -不 你留下只会让情形更糟
-Your presence will make things worse. -Worse than him wanting to kill you?
-他想杀你 还不够糟吗? -我不想躲他
I will not hide.
这是我的产业 我对他也有了提防
This is my estate and I am wise to him now.
乌特雷德?
Uhtred?
停下 别动 留心听
[whispers] Stop, stop. Listen.
他不见了 像一团烟雾
He's gone. Like smoke.
你会用吗?
You know how to use it?
皮耶里格会戏谑你“别拿反了”
"Pointy end forward," as Pyrlig would say.
我们分头行动
We should divide.
必须分头 我不会拿反
We divide. Pointy end forward.
在那边!快射!那边!
There! Shoot, there!
我认得你 我认识你的样子
I know you. I know your face.
我的样貌很普通
It is a common enough face.
你是从温切斯特来的
You're of Winchester.
有问题尽管问 我发誓会照实回答
Ask me anything and I will give you the truth. I swear.
真够勇敢的
Brave man.
我不是蠢人 你从德诺姆来
-I am no fool. - You were at Dunholm.
你是埃塞沃尔德的人
You're Aethelwold's man.
是的 大人
I am, Lord.
他派你来这里做什么?
He sent you here to do what?
来… 来杀你 大人
To... kill you, Lord.
我很庆幸我没有杀成
And I am glad to have failed.
-你一败涂地 -我很庆幸!
-[Finan] Miserably. -I am glad!
我想再见到我的妻子与孩子 这样想有错吗?
I would like to see my wife and children once again. Is that so wrong?
离开温切斯特时 我不知道要去丹麦人那边
When we left Winchester, I did not know we were going to the Danes.
为什么埃塞沃尔德派人 来杀乌特雷德大人?
Why did Aethelwold send men to kill Lord Uhtred?
因为乌特雷德 是阿尔弗雷德的利剑和保护盾
Because Uhtred is Alfred's sword and shield.
请女勋爵开恩 我也别无选择
Have mercy, Lady. I had no choice.
奥发 替我向丹麦人传信 我留你活命
Offa, you will carry a message to the Danes and I will let you live.
大人?
Lord.
你在温切斯特的家人是我的人♥质♥
Your family in Winchester will be my hostages
以免你企图反悔
-should you be tempted to lose your way. -No, Lord.
不会的 大人 好的 要传什么信 大人?
[stammers] Yes, Lord. What is the message, Lord?
你回去见埃塞沃尔德 海斯顿、克努特和布拉海尔
You will to return to Aethelwold and to Haesten, Cnut and Bloodhair.
告诉他们 贝班堡的乌特雷德 变身影子行者
You will tell them that Uhtred of Bebbanburg is coming,
即将卷土重来
as a shadow walker,
他们会像我兄弟一样送命
and they will die as my brother died.
我会把他们送去尼弗海姆
I will send them all to Niflheim.
我发誓我能送达 大人
I can do that, Lord. I swear.
你必须送达
You will do that.
有些人像西特里克一样对我心生怀疑
Like Sihtric, some of you may doubt me.
我理解缘由
I understand why.
我近期也曾怀疑自己
There have been times when I've doubted myself.
那段时光已经过去了
Those times are behind me now.
我是个没有财富和土地的主人
I am a lord without wealth, without land.
我给不了你们白银
I can't offer silver or the walls of a fortress
没有堡垒和城墙 让你们饱食终日 无所事事
behind which you can grow fat and lazy.
跟着我 你们会走得艰辛而痛苦
Follow me and I will take you down a hard, brutal path.
但这条路会带你们取得
But it is a path that leads to the one thing
真正的勇士渴望的 名誉
every true warrior desires: reputation.
跟随我 我的剑和誓言就属于你
Follow me and you will have my sword and my oath.
无论你是丹麦人还是撒克逊人
For whether you are Dane or Saxon,
我都会用性命去保护你们每一个人
I swear I will die to protect each and every one of you.
该做什么 我心中无比清晰 但没有你们 我做不到
My mind is clear about what must be done, but I cannot do it without you.
(温坦希斯特)
(温切斯特 韦塞克斯王国)
[church bells tolling]
什么事?
What now?
应该不会给我带来灭顶之灾吧?
I'm sure whatever it is, it will not be the end of me.
陛下 埃塞沃尔德回来了
It is Aethelwold, Lord. He has returned.
皮耶里格神父 我要面见国王
Father Pyrlig, I wish to speak to the king.
我想面见国王 我会一直请求下去
I wish to speak to him. I will not stop asking!
-让我见贝奥卡神父也行 -他很忙
-Father Beocca then. -He's occupied.
贤人会议的成员即可!爱德华也可以
Then any member of the witan! Edward, even!
-听说他要成婚了 -到时你已死去 大人
-They say he is about to marry. -[chuckles] You'll be dead by then, Lord.
那我乞求你 皮耶里格神父 我受到了误解!
Then I make my plea to you. I am misunderstood!
省省力气 用来祈祷吧
Your time would be better spent in prayer.
阿尔弗雷德身处险境 有人对韦塞克斯图谋不轨
Alfred is in danger from those who would do harm to Wessex.
正是你这样的人
Men like yourself?
如果我要害阿尔弗雷德 又何必独自归来?
If that is true, then why have I returned alone?
我连剑也没带!
Without a sword!
我在城门口扔了!
[stammers] I tossed it away at the gate!
我已经没有希望!
Without a hope!
为什么提醒丹麦人我们要来?
[Finan] Why warn the Danes that we're coming?
谁想问?士兵还是菲南?
Who asks? The men or you?
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表