剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
Your father allowed her to be called a whore.
-我很难过 -这不怪你
I'm sorry for that. That was not your doing.
我看到斯凯德那女人还在你身旁
The woman is still with you, I see.
她是我的诅咒 我得解决这个麻烦
-Skade. -She is my curse. My problem to resolve.
-她不是囚犯了? -她不会跑的
-She is no longer a prisoner? -She will not stray.
你承受着无数痛苦
You are carrying so much pain.
不要信任一个不值得信任的人
Do not give your trust to a person who does not deserve it,
哪怕她是个有心计的美人
regardless of her guile and beauty.
怎么还在说斯凯德?
You are speaking of Skade still?
这可能不关我的事 你跟她上♥床♥吗?
It is not my business to ask, but do you lie with her?
没有
I do not.
她带着一股黑暗
She has a darkness.
我现在只担心你的安全 你必须回韦塞克斯投奔你父王
My immediate concern is your safety. You must return to Wessex, to your father.
-不行 我是默西亚的人了 -埃塞尔弗莱德 你必须走
-I can't. I am of Mercia now... -Aethelflaed, you must.
埃塞尔雷德很快就会知道 你离他不远
Aethelred will soon know that you're close.
对你威胁最大的是丹麦人
The real danger you will face is from the Danes.
他们的大军已经在行动
They are marching as we speak, a great army.
海斯顿也在其中
Haesten is with them.
他没忘了你
He has not forgotten you,
我不可能保护你一辈子
and I cannot protect you forever.
我不会与丹麦人开战 只能由阿尔弗雷德保护你
I will not fight against the Danes. -Alfred must protect you now... -Shh.
你来了 我已经很高兴
You are here and I am glad of it.
我会尽快回我的产业
Soon I shall travel to my estate,
直面我的丈夫和丹麦人
and I shall face both my husband and the Danes.
我要作战
I shall fight.
我逃不掉
I must...
-我父亲也一样 他也应该出兵 -埃塞尔弗莱德
as my father must. -He, too, shall march. -Aethelflaed...
我失陪了
If you will excuse me,
我答应与院长一起祈祷
I promised the Abbess I would pray with her.
有很多事需要祈祷
There is much to pray for.
你心中不该有疑虑 大人
There should be no doubts in your mind, Lord.
完成了对公主的承诺
Once you have fulfilled your promise to the princess,
你就该返回你的正路 去找丹麦人
you must return to your own path, to the Danes.
-他们会接受我吗? -他们需要你 乌特雷德拉格纳森
-And they would have me? -They would need you, Uhtred Ragnarson.
如果你是丹麦人 就应该回去率军作战
If that is who you are, then you must return and you must lead.
你需要先知斯凯德 辅佐你的领导
And you will need Skade, the seer, to help you lead.
我不想要这个位子
It is not a seat I want.
我已经做出选择 乌特雷德 你也应该选择
I have made my choice, Uhtred. Now you must do the same.
重新收拾你的人生
Make your life your own once more.
如果背离我 你与你爱的人
Turn away from me, and you and those you love
会生生世世受到折磨
shall be tormented till death and beyond.
埃塞尔海姆大人来了
Lord Aethelhelm has arrived.
-选得不错 -是的
A good choice, I feel. Yes.
他带了浩浩荡荡一群人
He has quite a gathering with him.
他喜欢展示自己的实力
Oh, he likes to show his feathers.
不过他有钱也有人 二者我都需要
But he has money and men, both of which I will need.
完美的人选
A perfect choice.
我的病态不能被他看到
He must not witness me sickly.
大人
Lord.
我代表阿尔弗雷德国王和埃尔斯威丝
On behalf of King Alfred and Lady Aelswith, welcome to Winchester.
欢迎你来到温切斯特 国王与爱德华在一起…
-The King is with Edward... -I do not recall your name.
我似乎不认得你
I am Beocca.
我是国王的谋臣贝奥卡神父
Father Beocca, an adviser to the King.
-我的房♥间在宫中吗? -不是的 大人
My rooms are in the palace? They are not, Lord.
是旅馆最舒服的房♥间
They are the most comfortable rooms available at the inn.
-让我住酒馆? -是的 大人
-An alehouse? -Yes, Lord.
如果我女儿一起来了 她是不是也要
And if my daughter were with me, would she too be expected to rest in an alehouse?
-住在酒馆里? -但她没来 大人
But she is not, Lord.
皇宫在修缮
The palace is under repair.
据我所知 罗马城墙极少需要维修
In my experience, Roman walls rarely need repair.
请通知阿尔弗雷德 我希望住进宫中
You will inform Alfred I did expect a room at the palace.
酒馆我自己找得到 神父
I can find my own way to an alehouse, Father. You are dismissed.
-你可以去了 -是 大人
Yes, Lord.
-祝你吃牡蛎噎死 -你说什么?
-And may you choke on your oysters... -What was that?
这里的牡蛎十分美味
The oysters, Lord. They are a delight.
我们一周后出兵 或者不到一周 我会解决这件事
We are to march in one week, less perhaps. And I will have this matter settled.
你想说什么 爱德华?
What do you say, Edward?
我照你吩咐询问了上帝指引
I have looked to God as you asked,
但我曾经对上帝说出爱的誓言
and it is before God that I did swear my love.
我想说 我已经娶妻
-I say I am married already.
那就解除婚约 非常简单
-Then you shall unmarry! It is as simple as that.
你显然没有勇气迈出这一步
As you clearly lack the courage to take this step...
-父亲 信守婚约是一种美德 -爱德华 不要再说
To remain married is honorable. Edward, you'll say nothing more.
厄肯沃主教?
Bishop Erkenwald?
陛下 那个女孩选择进了女修道院
Lord, the girl in question has chosen to enter a nunnery.
不
-No, no.
-她没有 不可能 -她已经献身上帝
She has not, she would not... -She has given herself to God...
-这不是真的 -因此这段婚姻
-That's not true! -...so, the marriage,
即便存在过 也已经失效了
if it did exist at all, can be dismissed.
我想见她 我想跟她谈谈!
I wish to see her. I wish to...
爱德华 你想做什么都不重要
What you wish, Edward, is of no importance! None.
你未来妻子的父亲家财万贯 养了军队
The father of your match has both wealth and men.
-这是你应尽的义务 -可我并不想…
-You will do your duty! -I do not wish to do my...
我的兄长战死疆场 王位传给了我
Do you believe that I wished for my brother to be killed in battle...
你以为我开心吗?
and for the crown to be placed upon my head?
我并没有
I did not.
但我很快就明白 王位会带来重担
But I soon realized that as well as it being a burden, it is a privilege
也是一种特权 我可以领导百姓
to lead our people.
韦塞克斯的王位最重要
The crown of Wessex is all-important.
韦塞克斯与英格兰最重要 男欢女爱无足轻重
Wessex and England are all-important. Matters of the heart are not.
她不可能是自愿进入修道院
She would not have entered a nunnery by choice.
也许比起你这位国王之子
Unless she cares more for her God and country
她更关心上帝和国家危亡
than for the King's son.
你很快会订婚
You are to be betrothed.
等时机合适了 你要迎娶埃尔弗莱德
And in good time, you shall marry Aelflaed.
皮耶里格神父 拿件圣物来 给我儿子发誓
Father Pyrlig, the holy relics. My son will now swear.
圣库斯伯特的牙齿可以吗 陛下?
Saint Cuthbert's teeth, Lord, or something kinder?
非常得体 神父
The teeth are appropriate, Father.
-我的孩子呢? -他们有人照料
What of my children? -The children will be cared for.
但不能由母亲照顾
-But not by their mother.
当然不能 她现在是上帝的人
Of course not by their mother. She now belongs to God.
孩子们会过得幸福
The children will thrive...
前提是我们谈好条件 打赢战争
but first there is a bargain to be made and a battle to be won.
如果战败 孩子们会沦为奴隶
If the battle is not won, the children shall become slaves,
他们的母亲沦为维京人的妓♥女♥
and their mother, a Viking's whore.
王位是最重要的
The crown is all-important.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我明白
I... I do.
我们行进得缓慢 还经常休息
We go slowly and we rest often.
为了保持精力 没有精力就不能打仗
To remain strong. The battle cannot begin without us.
所言极是
That is true.
我有件心事想私下问你
I would like to ask in all seriousness and confidence...
-你可以为我保密吗? -当然 尽管讲
Do I have your confidence? Of course. Speak freely.
我想私下问问 拉格纳 是带领大军的合理人选吗?
In confidence, then, I ask, is Ragnar the man to lead our army?
是乌特雷德提议他 但乌特雷德已经走了
Uhtred did suggest him, but Uhtred is gone.
-乌特雷德背叛了我们 -我正是此意
-Uhtred has betrayed us. -My point exactly.
所以你的表哥是领导大军的人选吗?
So is your cousin the man to lead our army?
克努特 我只是以朋友的身份询问
Cnut, I was... I was talking friend-to-friend,
只是假定一下
nothing more than hypothesizing.
我不明白这个词的含义 但我可以私下告诉你
I do not know what that word means, but I will say this in confidence.
拉格纳是个好人
Ragnar is a good man.
他的父亲无畏者是更好的人
His father, the Fearless, was a better man.
拉格纳的毕生愿望是为父亲复仇
Ragnar's whole purpose in life has been to avenge him.
他已经杀了卡加坦 报了父仇
He did that by killing Kjartan. I was there.
是的 他大仇已报 因此不再有目标
Which he has done, yes. Hence, no more purpose.
你这个想法我也很赞同 埃塞沃尔德
Once again, I find it difficult to disagree with you, Aethelwold.
拉格纳已无大志 尽管如此 他还是会杀了你
Ragnar is spent. That said, he will kill you.
-什么?为什么? -你害他失去乌特雷德
-What? Why? -He blames you for losing Uhtred.
-为什么?我帮他看清了事实 -他会帮你咽下最后一口气
-Why? I merely opened his eyes. -And he will close yours, for all time.
我喜欢你 埃塞沃尔德 但拉格纳很快就会杀死你
I like you, Aethelwold, but Ragnar will kill you. Soon.
我奉韦塞克斯国王阿尔弗雷德之命 查抄这几个孩子
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表