剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
[driver] Lord, the cart is stuck.
摘掉马具 直接骑马!
Release the horse from its harness and ride.
西特里克 斧头给我
Sihtric, your ax.
他们不是要白银吗?给他们白银!
They've been after silver, so let's give them some.
继续行军!骑马!
Keep going! Ride!
不能被他们看到!跟着他们
[Steapa] We must not be seen! We track them.
然后杀掉那些混♥蛋♥!
And then we kill the bastards!
小心是陷阱
[Bloodhair] May be a trap.
是这里吗 大人?
[Osferth] Is this the place?
-这是费尔汉吗? -就是这里
-Is this Fearnham? -It is.
也许菲南没能赶到
Maybe Finan didn't make the journey.
要等丹麦人追上吗?
Do we wait for the Danes to catch us?
是白银 大人!
It's silver, Lord.
一定是急着逃命 不敢停下来修车
They must have been too afraid to fix the cart.
用布包起来!收好!继续行军
Wrap it in cloth. Keep it safe. Let's move on.
天黑前要把撒克逊人杀光
I want every Saxon dead by nightfall.
前进!
[Dane] Move on!
你的人来了 我知道
Your man is here. I know it.
是菲南
[Uhtred] It is Finan.
还有默西亚援军!
And the Mercians.
我们有大军了!
We are an army!
光荣属于我军!
-Glory shall be ours! -[All cheering]
摆好盾墙!
Shield wall!
预备!
[Uhtred] Ready!
他们占了山头 但我们兵力占优 有神庇佑!
They have the hill. We have the numbers and will of the gods!
奥丁神的勇士们!
Odin's warriors!
我们寸土不让!敌军尽管攻上来
[Uhtred] We stand our ground! They will come onto us,
我们要让他们人头落地
and we will take their heads from their shoulders!
撒克逊人休想活着走!
No Saxon leaves this field alive!
拿稳了!
Hold firm!
队形不能破!守住阵线!
We do not break! We stand our ground!
为了默西亚王国!
For Mercia!
为你们的女人和孩子而战!
Fight for your women and your children!
守住阵线!
Hold the line!
-拉我起来! -不能留缝!
-Get me up, man! -[Uhtred] Close the gap!
守住!
Hold!
谁在吹号♥角?
[horn sounding]Who sounds the horn?
谁在吹号♥角?
Who sounds the horn?
是阿尔弗雷德国王! 他带来了韦塞克斯的将士!
[Uhtred] It is Alfred. It is Alfred and the men of Wessex!
-史迪亚帕! -摆起盾墙!
-Steapa! -Shield wall!
排好阵型!
Hold the line!
进军!
[Steapa] Advance!
进军!
[Uhtred] Advance!
我们四面被围 大人!
[Dane] We're trapped!
大人 还打吗?
[Dane] Lord, do we fight?
布拉海尔 不能屈服
Bloodhair, you do not yield.
你不能屈服!
Do not yield.
不给他们后路!
[Uhtred] Give them no ground!
用刀剑来迎接他们!
Give them nothing but your sword!
他们在抱头鼠窜!
[Aldhelm] They are running scared!
敌军一败涂地!
They are beaten!
(温切斯特 韦塞克斯王国)
乌特雷德 她去世了
Uhtred... she's gone.
她生下了你的儿子
She's given you a son.
但是她死了
But she's gone.
-我要去见她 -乌特雷德 不!
-I must go to her. -Uhtred, no!
-不 我一定要见她 -乌特雷德 她已经安息了!
-No, I must go to her! -Uhtred, she's gone!
她几天前就入土了
She's in the ground. It was days ago.
她已经安息了
She's gone.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表