剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
没戳到你的手 算你走运
You're lucky it's not your hand.
今天我们不想闹得不愉快
We want no disharmony here today.
那是什么东西?
What is that?
你知道它是什么
Well, you know what it is.
取下来
Take it down.
快取下来 否则我把你 交给斯凯德处置
Take it down or I will make a gift of you to Skade.
我不能按你的要求做
I will not do as you ask.
我做不到
I cannot.
大人 把它当一截普通木材就好
Lord, see it as a piece of wood, nothing more.
它是神圣的十字架
It is a holy cross.
厄肯沃主教 我建议你闭上神圣之口
Bishop Erkenwald, shut your holy mouth.
把它取下来
And take it down.
我可以把它取下来 大人
Or I... I can just take it down, Lord.
你什么都别做
You will do nothing.
我明白你是想找理由杀掉我
I realize you are looking to find a reason to kill me,
我也愿意照你的命令去做
and I would prefer to do as you ask.
我不是蠢人 但我不能否定 自己的信仰
I'm not a fool, but I cannot deny my faith.
万一被国王听到 神会知道
The king will hear of it. God would know of...
国王也多次对我说 这是无神者的大厅
The king has told me many times that this is a pagan's hall.
你必须把它拆掉
You will take it down.
十字架是我的 大人
[Hild] It is my cross, Lord.
是我所为 我摆上去的 我希望继续摆在上面
My doing. I put it there. And I would like it to remain there,
除非你打算再做库克姆大人
unless of course, your plan is to once again be the Lord of Coccham.
我绝无冒犯之意
I meant no insult.
现在可以进餐了吗?
Now, perhaps, we may eat.
你可以把它抬走
You may take it.
你走时 你抢掠的粮草与牲畜 只准带走一半
When you leave, you will take only half of what you have gathered.
我理解你要养活军队 但我不许我的村民挨饿
I understand an army must be fed, but my village will not starve.
国王不会准许的
The king will not approve.
国王已是行尸走肉
The king is a ghost...
事实就是如此
nothing more than that.
大人 能否与你详谈? 私下谈
Lord, may we speak further, privately?
见到你我很高兴 大人 我也一样 希尔德修女
-Good to see you, Lord. -And you, Abbess Hild.
你该来这里吗? 我来看我的孩子
-Should you be here? -I came to see my children.
不要发怒 不要恼火
Do not react, do not revolt.
你的孩子安好 但不在库克姆 他们去了温切斯特
They're not here. They're at Winchester.
由塞拉照顾?
With Thyra?
君主的人在精心照料他们
Under the Crown's care. Good care.
-君主? -他们过得很好 我发誓
-The Crown? -They are well. I swear it.
是不是修女和牧师在照顾他们?
They can't be in the care of nuns and priests.
乌特雷德 他们过得健康快乐 我亲眼所见 而且你又不在
They're well and happy. I have seen it. You have been absent.
如果阿尔弗雷德没死 我也会亲手杀了他
If Alfred is not already dead, I will kill him.
-他这是想咒我到底 -不是的
-He does this to damn me further? -He does not.
他们是不是做了基♥督♥徒? 是不是受了洗礼?
Have they been made Christian? Baptized?
-这对他们没有害处 -他没这个权力!
-It will do them no harm... -He has no right!
他这样做是为了咒我 咒我的妻子!
He has done this to damn me and to damn my wife!
大人 你也该用餐了
Lord, you, too, should eat.
稍后
Later.
你该现在就吃 亲爱的 我说了稍后
-You should eat now, my love. -I said later.
都听你的
As you wish.
现在她是你的女人了?
She's your woman now?
男人总要有个女人 用她代替了吉赛拉?
-A man needs a woman. -You replace Gisela with her?
我与谁同眠不关你的事 修女
Who I bed is no business of an abbess.
我是以朋友的身份询问
I am speaking as a friend.
很好 看来你状态不错 已经恢复了从前的你
It's good to see you're well. Back to your usual self, in fact.
希尔德?
-Hild... -[sighs]
我的确有些失职
I have been absent.
我想去温切斯特见见孩子们
I would like to see my children at Winchester.
你能帮帮我吗?
Can you help?
我可以帮你 我当然可以帮你
Yes, I can help you. Of course I can help you.
但你回来的消息会被厄肯沃主教 传到韦塞克斯
But Bishop Erkenwald will tell of your visit here in Wessex.
他们会提防你的
They'll be watching for you.
你瘦了
You look thin.
你该多吃点 亲爱的
You should eat, my love.
-菲南 -大人?
-Finan. -Lord?
牧师敛去的财富有没有卸下一半?
Have the priests unload half of what they've taken.
其余的必须交还阿尔弗雷德 由你去押送
Send them back to Alfred. You will ride with them.
-一路回到温切斯特? -我会跟过去找你
-All the way to Winchester? -I will follow and find you.
-斯凯德呢? -她留在我身边
-And what of Skade? -She stays with me.
我会去温切斯特找你 我要在这里避避
I will find you in Winchester. I must be there. Unseen.
-如果阿尔弗雷德绑♥架♥了我呢? -他顶多找人看着你 不会怎样
And if Alfred decides to take me hostage? He will have you watched, nothing more.
你可以去喝喝酒 找个女人
You need only drink ale and find a woman.
我愿意
I can do that.
我们都需要找个好女人
We all need a good woman!
贝奥卡神父
Father Beocca!
神父 听说你朋友乌特雷德已经起誓
Father, there is talk that your friend, Uhtred,
要报复阿尔弗雷德
has sworn revenge against Alfred.
-为什么报复? -因为被他放逐
-Revenge? For what? -Being outcast.
假如阿尔弗雷德死去 据说他要杀死爱德华
And should Alfred die, they say he will kill Edward.
这是胡言乱语 谁说的?
That is nonsense. Who is saying this?
我看不是胡言乱语 神父 在座各位也有同感
It does not sound like a nonsense to me, Father, nor to the men here.
乌特雷德曾与爱德华并肩作战 你也在场 大人
Uhtred fought shoulder to shoulder with Edward. You were there, Lord.
是的 那为什么乌特雷德不在这里?
I was, so why is Uhtred not here?
为什么继续做亡命之徒?
Why does he remain outlawed?
为什么乌特雷德因杀丹麦人而受罚?
Why is Uhtred being punished for killing Danes?
他不是因杀丹麦人而受罚
He is not being punished for killing Danes.
因为他威胁过国王的生命 现在继续威胁国王的生命?
-He threatened the king's life. -And continues to do so?
贝班堡的乌特雷德绝不敢 伤害阿尔弗雷德和爱德华
Uhtred of Bebbanburg would never dare to harm Alfred nor Edward.
但他现在是 乌特雷德拉格纳森了 神父
But what of Uhtred Ragnarson, Father?
各地的郡长纷纷赶来参加盛典
Ealdormen are arriving from across the land for the celebrations.
你不该捕风捉影 信口开河 请从现在起闭紧臭嘴
You shouldn't be talking out of your arse. So from now on, Lord, buttocks clenched.
晚饭在锅里
Supper's in the pot.
我看到一滩烂泥
There's a pile of dirt. Soil.
在哪里?
Where?
在门外
Outside the door.
让你烦恼的不是一滩泥
You're thinking of something more than a pile of dirt.
愿上帝谅解我 我有点希望阿尔弗雷德闭眼离世
God forgive me, but I wish Alfred would close his eyes and die.
他这口气不断 百姓越来越焦虑
The longer he lingers, the more anxious people grow.
那他应该自我了结
Then he should end it himself.
-拔剑自戳心口 -可他是国王
He should take a sword to his heart. He's the king.
丹麦剑客会这样选择
It is what a sword-Dane would do.
阿尔弗雷德不能安心辞世 是因为他忧虑死后的局面
Alfred is holding on to life only because he worries what'll happen once he's gone.
后事如何全看命运 我们终有一死 贝奥卡
What will happen is fate. We all die, Beocca.
重要的是我们如何度过这一生
It is how we live that matters.
如果丹麦人来到韦塞克斯 众人会把你看作丹麦人
If the Danes do come to Wessex, people will see you only as a Dane.
我担心自己保护不了你
I worry I will not be able to protect you.
-我的结局如何由上帝决定 -上帝
The gods will decide what happens. "God."
我就是这样说的
That is what I said.
我的人都是自♥由♥身
My men are free men still.
让他们跟你去温切斯特 保护你安全归来
They'll go with you to Winchester, ensure your safe return.
我有一名守卫 韦塞克斯也并非盗匪横行
I have a guard. And Wessex is not a land of banditry.
即便身边都是牧师和郡长
Priests and ealdormen aside,
你都不该回绝别人的保护 厄肯沃主教
you should never refuse the offer of a sword, Bishop Erkenwald.
你想留在库克姆吗?
Is it your intention to remain at Coccham?
不是 我的大人决心统领温切斯特
It's not. My Lord's intention is to rule at Winchester.
是这样吗 大人?
Is that right?
我的打算不必他人过问
My business is my own.
你的孩子呢? 他们是基♥督♥徒了
-And your children? -Are Christian now.
我会托人好好照顾他们
I will ensure they're cared for.
如果你有心的话
If it pleases you.
我会带妻子去默西亚 大人 我们到那边再见
I will bring my wife to Mercia, Lord. Meet you there.
怎么回事?她为什么没死?
What is happening? Why is she not dead?
她有美貌和力量 奥斯佛斯
She has beauty and power, Osferth,
能征服那些渴望名誉的男人
over men who believe in their own reputation.
但她是邪魔
[Osferth] She's evil. He has promised her death.
-他说过会杀她 -为他祈祷吧 他需要神的庇佑
Pray for him. He'll need it.
你我联手 能实现一切愿望
You and I can be everything together.
-我要你相信我 乌特雷德 -我相信
-I want you to believe in me, Uhtred. -I do.
我也相信你 俯视一切男人的勇士
Like I believe in you, the warrior above all men.
你是一位王者
You're a king.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表