剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我是乌特雷德之子乌特雷德
I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred.
我杀死了一位该杀的狂妄牧师
After rightfully killing a turbulent priest,
然后以国王为要挟 逃了出去
I made my escape by threatening the life of the king.
如今我成了逃犯 被驱逐出温切斯特
I am now an outlaw and banished from Winchester.
阿尔弗雷德已不久于人世
Alfred is dying,
为了稳固爱德华王储的位子
and to secure the position of his son Edward as his heir,
他为他安排了一桩婚事
he has arranged a marriage.
渴望王位的埃塞沃尔德
In his own desire for the crown,
被判了叛国罪
Aethelwold has been found guilty of treason.
对你的惩罚是夺去双目
The punishment is blinding.
要不要马上开始挑战爱德华?
Does the challenge to Edward begin here or not?
不能让爱德华继位
Edward cannot succeed.
与埃塞沃尔德私通的丹麦军
The Danes Aethelwold did side with
等阿尔弗雷德一死 就大军侵袭韦塞克斯
await Alfred's imminent death before marching against Wessex.
我们利剑在手 大战就在眼前
We have swords in hand and a battle ahead of us!
我悄悄返回温彻斯特 请我的姐妹塞拉帮忙
I have returned to Winchester in secret, to seek help for my sister Thyra.
拉格纳身陷尼弗海姆 现在只有你的血能救他
Ragnar's trapped in Niflheim. Only your blood can save him now.
马上包围这栋房♥子
Surround the house. Do it now.
韦塞克斯陷入前所未有的混乱
Wessex is in greater turmoil than ever before,
百姓内心充满恐惧
and terror fills the hearts of the people.
我妻子怕自己不能保命 在家中挖了地洞
My own wife has dug out a hiding hole. In fear of her life.
她受到了谁的威胁?
She has been threatened by who?
被另一些内心恐惧的人 他们担心国王过世后的日子
By people who themselves are afraid of life without their king.
乌特雷德来了
Uhtred is here.
你可以搜捕他 处决他 也可以跟他谈谈
You can have him executed, or you can speak with him.
于是我来等待面见临终的国王
And so I find myself waiting for a king at the end of his days.
命运决定一切
Destiny is all.
这是一本编年史
It is a chronicle.
你看的这本
The pages.
它是韦塞克斯的编年史
It is a chronicle of Wessex.
里面包含我当国王的人生
It will include my life as king...
从我兄长去世起 写到现在
from the moment of my brother's death until now.
-有歌♥谣 -算是吧
Songs of a kind.
不会提及一句贝班堡的乌特雷德
None of which will mention Uhtred of Bebbanburg.
百姓会记得我做了什么
Men will remember what I have done.
但百姓会死去 我们都会死
But men will die, as we all must.
这些文字会留下
These pages will remain.
事迹被墨水写上羊皮卷 就会变得永恒
The act of committing ink to parchment gives a deed permanence.
羊皮纸可以烧掉
If it is not burned.
是的 要保存下去才行
If it is preserved, yes.
一百年后
And in one hundred years from now,
渊博之士诵读这些文字 阿尔弗雷德就会再度重生
learned people will read or recite what is written, and Alfred will appear.
他们对乌特雷德大人浑然不知
They will know nothing of the Lord Uhtred...
不知道你
nor of your...
曾经忠心耿耿
loyalty...
辅佐君王
advice...
英勇善战
bravery...
胆识过人
courage...
桀骜不驯
and insolence.
你为何来此?
Why are you here?
来温切斯特?
In Winchester?
来这个房♥间
In this room.
听说你想与我交谈
I was told you wished to speak.
为什么同意我的请求?
Why grant me that wish?
你想从我这获得什么?
What is it you want from me?
在我还没咽气的此刻 你想对我说什么?
What is it you would say to me, while I am still able to listen?
如果我只能说一句
If I were to say one thing,
我会说 我绝不会杀你
it would be that I could never have killed you.
我曾用刀对着你的咽喉 但我绝不会取你性命
When I held the knife to your throat, I could never have taken your life.
我愿意狠狠打你
I would have beaten you, gladly.
但我绝不会杀死 撒克逊国王阿尔弗雷德
But I would never be the man who killed Alfred, King of Saxons.
杀死我 这史书页面里 就有了你一席之地
Killing me would have earned you a place in these pages.
我并不想因为这种事留名
I would not want such a deed written.
我的事迹早已有资格被记载
Besides, I've earned my place in these pages.
君主都会被自己的文臣写成英雄
But every lord is the hero of his own songs.
不写我 我也理解
I understand my absence.
书上不会说 阿尔弗雷德的成功仰仗乌特雷德
It will not be written that Alfred did stand on Uhtred's shoulders.
而且很多次
Many times.
但我知道这是事实
But I know it to be true.
谢谢陛下
Thank you, Lord.
你信不信我能结束你的生命?
Do you believe I could end your life?
你是逃犯身份
You are an outlaw.
书上会写 阿尔弗雷德
It would be written that Alfred,
羸弱而病重
frail and sick
却依然有力气杀死 勇士乌特雷德拉格纳森
did find the strength to slay the warrior Uhtred Ragnarson.
这种事不会发生
-That will not happen.
因为我下不了决心?
-Because I lack the will?
因为我们的命运相连
Because we are bonded.
你不能杀我 我也不能杀你
You cannot kill me, just as I cannot kill you.
我的剑很重
My sword is heavy.
我必须坐下
I must sit.
大水罐里有葡萄酒 倒点来
There is wine in the jug, if you would pour it.
祝爱德华与他的新娘幸福安康
For Edward and his bride. May they be well.
愿上帝保护他们
May God protect them.
我说“愿上帝保护他们” 但上帝需要借助人手
I say "may God protect them," but God often works through men.
我知道以前祂借助你帮我
He has worked through you in the past. I know it.
你在爱丁顿突破了盾墙 人类之躯不可能做到
No man alone could break the shield wall as you did at Ethandun.
我并不信神 大人
I am heathen, Lord.
你受过洗
-You are baptized.
我只信远古之神
-I believe in the old gods.
恶魔也借助人力发威
The devil, too, works through men.
我死后 邪恶之人会浮出水面
My death will bring the devil in some men to the fore.
好人也会变得贪婪 受到权力和名誉的诱惑
Even good men will be tempted by greed, power, glory, even.
基♥督♥徒也会吗?
-Christian men?
是的
-Ah, yes.
他们此刻就坐在我的厅里
They sit in my hall as we speak.
吃我的食物 喝我的葡萄酒和麦芽酒
They eat my food, they drink my wine and ale,
还举起酒杯 祝福新人幸福
and they raise a cup to the happy pair.
愿上帝帮助他们
May God help them.
(根据伯纳德康沃尔所著小说改编)
孤国春秋
第三季 第九集
很好 好的
Very well. Good.
埃塞尔海姆大人
Lord Aethelhelm.
恭喜你喜获新的身份 成为王储的岳父
May I congratulate you on your new status as father-in-law to an aetheling.
为什么不遮住这伤口?
Should you not cover that wound?
我觉得它丑陋 令人不适
I find it ugly, off-putting.
你在说我的眼睛吗?
Oh, you refer to my eye?
我则认为它能提醒人们 我对君主的忠诚
I see it as a reminder of my loyalty to the Crown,
无论君主之位最终归谁
wherever the crown may eventually rest.
王位会落在爱德华头顶
The crown will rest on Edward's head.
如果他走运的话 但这只是一种可能
Mmm, with luck, but that is just one possibility.
贤人与郡长们行事难以预料 这又是个动荡的时期
Witans and ealdormen are unpredictable beasts and we are in uncertain times.
你这样出言不逊 我希望你只是酒醉
I hope that you are drunk. You are certainly offensive.
你不是爱德华的第一位岳父
You are not Edward's first father-in-law.
他说他的私生子其实是嫡传
He claims his bastard children to be legitimate.
爱德华娶过一次妻
Edward has been married once before, but only the once.
如果那些私生子有正经身份 我肯定会知道
If the bastards were not bastards, I would know.
没错 这时当然应该告诉你 你是国内最强大的结盟对象
You should have been told as you are a most powerful ally.
那些孩子只是风流韵事的产物
The children are the result of wild oats.
他们是一段真挚恋情的产物
They are the result of oats sown in love.
-这是爱德华的原话 -大人
Edward's choice of words, apparently. [Steapa] Lord,
我来提醒你 你的位子不在这桌
I am to remind you that your place is not at this table.
没错 史迪亚帕 我的合理位子不在这桌
Agreed, Steapa. My rightful place is not at this table.
与你交谈是我的荣幸 大人
It has been a pleasure speaking with you, Lord.
请原谅我的眼睛 抱歉我少了一只
Pardon my eye, or, rather, its absence.
感觉温切斯特暗流涌动
There's a sense of unrest about Winchester.
这张桌才叫暗流涌动
There is a sense of unrest at this table.
埃尔德海姆 派个信使回默西亚
Aldhelm, have a messenger return to Mercia.
I would like the comfort of further hearth-guards.
多叫几个贴身侍卫来
没有必要 完全没有
That is not necessary, not at all.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表