剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
一次
Once.
我只犯了一个错误 不该效忠阿尔弗雷德一年
I made one mistake. I gave one year's service to Alfred.
你把命都给了他
You gave your life.
第二次宣誓效忠阿尔弗雷德 是因为我别无选择
I swore an oath to Alfred for a second time because I had no choice.
人总是有其他选择的
A man always has a choice.
爱丁顿之战过后拉格纳成了阿尔弗雷德的阶下囚
After the Battle of Ethandun, when Ragnar became Alfred's hostage,
阿尔弗雷德派他去北方 去奴隶贩子手中拯救我
he was sent north by Alfred to free me from my slavers.
我也在
I was there.
拉格纳救了我
Ragnar saved me...
然后我们赶去救吉赛拉
and then we rode to save Gisela...
中途我杀了一位牧师
whereupon I killed a priest.
很好
Good.
因为拉格纳没有阻止我
And because Ragnar did not prevent it...
因为拉格纳要负责管制我
because...I was in Ragnar's charge,
阿尔弗雷德怪在拉格纳头上
Alfred did blame Ragnar.
他准备审判他 然后处死他
He was going to have him put on trial and then killed.
他让我再次宣誓效忠阿尔弗雷德
The options given to me were to swear a second oath to Alfred,
不然就要我兄长的命
or my brother's life.
你没告诉拉格纳
You didn't tell Ragnar.
这是拉格纳给你的
From Ragnar...
也是我给的
and from me.
我一直都爱着你
I have always loved you.
好了 好了
不是夫妻之爱
Not as a wife.
现在不是了
No longer as a wife.
但你永远占据我一半的生命
But you will always be half my life.
你还说我占据了你所有的疯狂
And all of your madness, is what you said.
没错
It's true.
是这里吗?在这里能找到斯托里?
This is it?This is where we find Storri?
(萨佛德 诺桑比亚王国)我看到他了
-I see him. -Huh?
神灵在庇佑我们
The gods are with us.
这是你妻子的东西吗?
And this is from your wife?
什么预兆?
What is it?
很不好
It's bad.
麦芽酒不好?
The ale?
你妻子会怀上许多孩子 但没有一个能活下来
Your wife, she will bear many children...but none shall be born living.
抱歉 神灵有时很残忍♥
I'm sorry, the gods can be cruel.
你一定有办法帮忙
There must be something you can do.
我只能建议你换个妻子
I suggest you find a new wife.
我很看不起他
I despise him.
但我们需要他
We need him.
不许靠近
Come no closer.
我也有作战技能
I have skill!
斯托里 你是个养了鸡 养了山羊的发臭男人
Storri, you have chickens, a goat and a bad smell.
没什么技能
That is all.
乌特雷德拉格纳森
Uhtred Ragnarson.
还有你 我也认得你
And you, I know you, too.
我可记得
Oh, I remember.
-我们只想借用你的知识 -否则你别想活命
All we want is your knowledge.In exchange for your life.
她羞辱了我
She shamed me.
你用一根树枝羞辱了我
You shamed me, with a branch!
-我流血好几天! -斯托里!
I shat blood for days! Storri!
-我们会出钱 -我们不出钱
We will pay. We will not!
我们不想伤害你 我们会付钱给你
We mean you no harm and we will pay.
不许她靠近我的屁♥股♥ 明白吗?
She is to come nowhere near my arse. You understand?
你发誓
You swear it!
她不会靠近你的屁♥股♥
She will come nowhere near your arse.
我喜欢小拉格纳 和他的父亲无畏者
[Storri exhales] I liked Young Ragnar and his father, the Fearless.
他竟然迷失在冰冷的尼弗海姆
For him to be lost in the cold of Niflheim,
真正的勇士不该遭此厄运
no true warrior deserves such a fate.
-你会帮我们吗? -我很乐意
Then you will help us? I would like to.
但我要陪神灵散步
But that would mean walking with the gods,
询问如何解决 可能要一次次地问
asking for a solution, perhaps time and time again.
-每一次都需要付钱 -我们不想被骗钱
And each time would require payment. We're not here to be robbed.
对 但你们想拯救小拉格纳
No. You're here to save Young Ragnar.
是不是?
Right?
今晚就给我们答案 否则今晚你就得死
You will give us the answer tonight. Or you will die tonight.
她可以用这种语气跟我说话的吗?
Is she allowed to speak to me like that?
你帮我们 我们会给你钱 但必须今晚做到
Help us and you will be paid, but it must be tonight.
那给我点时间做准备 但你们很走运
Well, then, you should allow me to prepare. You're in luck, though.
需要的东西手头都有 小拉格纳应该也会走运
I have everything I need and Young Ragnar will share in that good luck.
我们要杀一只鸡
We need to kill a chicken.
但不能杀那只小鸡 它有名字的
But not the small one. She has a name.
它叫什么名字?
What is she called?
他跟那只鸡性♥交♥我也不觉得奇怪
-I wouldn't be surprised if he humps it. -[clucking]
斯托里?
Storri?
乌特雷德?
[Brida] Uhtred?
他跑了 他跑了
He's gone. He's gone!
我发誓不是故意逃跑 习惯使然
I swear I did not mean to run. Just habit.
我的诅咒
My curse,
看来成真了
I'm assuming it worked.
没错
It did.
害我失去家人 失去丈夫
It cost me a family and my husband.
我可以弥补 我帮你去找拉格纳
I... I can make amends. I can help you reach Ragnar.
我喜欢他
-I liked him. -[scoffs]
请不要杀我
Please, don't kill me.
别让她杀我
Don't let her kill me.
看得出她想杀我
I can see she'd like to.
-他说他能帮我们 -我听见了
-He says he can help us. -I heard.
你们可能以为我怕死 我不怕
You might think I'm afraid of death. I'm not.
有时候我甚至很乐意去死
I think there are times I would even welcome it.
就快完成了
Almost finished.
你用的什么?
What is it you are using?
我以为陪神灵散步需要用到蘑菇
Don't you need mushrooms to walk with the gods?
是的 蘑菇的作用很关键
Oh, yes, mushrooms are vital.
这是有其他用途的混合物
This is a mixture for something else.
什么用途?
What?
它能帮我排便
This is to help me... shit.
你在耍我们
You are playing with us.
没有
No.
或许是吧
Perhaps I am.
或许这是助我自杀的毒药
And perhaps this was poison to help me end my life.
我的确在耍你们
I am playing with you.
但它确实对排便有益
But it does help me shit.
告诉我们怎样帮助拉格纳 否则我会从你的老二一直割到喉咙
You will tell us how to help Ragnar or I swear I will cut you cock to throat.
-我非常清楚怎样救他 -那就快说!不要再说废话
I know exactly how to help him.-Then say it! -And nothing more.
那好
Very well.
赫尔女神
The Goddess Hel...
会交出你兄长的灵魂
will surrender your brother's soul,
但必须用别的灵魂交换
but only in return for another.
你必须杀死杀害拉格纳的人
You must kill the man who killed Ragnar.
是那个人导致他不受认可
The man who denied him.
把拉格纳的血洒在一把剑上
You will wet the blade with the blood of Ragnar,
必须用这把剑去杀 那个害他去冥界的凶手
and with that blade only must you kill the man who sent him to Hel.
只有这样他才能解脱 进入瓦尔哈拉殿堂
Only that way will he be free to enter the feast halls of Valhalla.
拉格纳已死
Ragnar is dead.
他的血已经变黑 成了粉末
His blood is black. It's dust, almost.
别人身上有没有他的血脉?
Might his blood be in others?
塞拉
Thyra.
塞拉是谁?
Who's Thyra?
拉格纳的亲生姐妹
Ragnar's sister. Blood sister.
那就解决了
Then, you have it.
给我一大笔钱 不要再招惹我
Now, pay me well and leave me in peace.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还想提一个问题
I have one more thing to ask.
我会给钱
I will pay.
问吧
Ask.
怎样解除诅咒?
How do you kill a curse?
我果然没看错
I knew it.
我看到你肩上有阴影
I saw the darkness on your shoulder.
这钱给你
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表