剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
这正是我最想做的一件事
If there is one thing I could do, it would be that.
你来这里只是想得到原谅
You're here for forgiveness.
你抛弃了他三次
You abandoned him three times over.
那是命运决定 不是我的选择
That was through fate, not choice.
你做什么?我们会冻死的
What are you doing? We will freeze!
尼弗海姆比你这里冷很多
Niflheim is much colder than you will ever be.
拉格纳在受苦 我们也要陪他
If Ragnar suffers, then so shall we.
在这里 你不可以睡得舒适
There will be no comfort for you here.
-我睡了 -你有兽皮裹身
I'm going to sleep.Wrapped in fur?
给我你的力量
Give me your strength...
你的心灵 你的智慧
your heart and your wisdom.
给我你的爱 兄弟
Give me your love, brother.
我会一直爱你
[sighs][softly] You shall always have mine.
爱德华
Edward.
你今天仪容很整洁 只是这里有点东西
You look very clean today, apart from this mark here.
母亲 不要
Mother, please.
-她在逗你 -行了
-She teases you. -Stop.
陛下 我不是有心打扰
Lord, I do not mean to disturb.
有件事我们或许该谈谈
There was a matter I thought we might discuss.
有话请直说 爱德华 国王喜欢诚恳的人
Speak your mind, Edward. The king appreciates honesty.
我不后悔我之前的行为
I do not regret what was done,
承诺借兵给乌特雷德
giving my word to Uhtred,
我说到做到 参与了战斗 并取得胜利
honoring my word and the battle that followed, the victory...
但我承认这是越权行为
but I acknowledge I went beyond what is my right.
甚至违背了你的命令
I went against you, even.
我该接受惩罚 由你定夺
I shall accept any punishment you think necessary.
你未经我的准许 就许诺借兵力给叛徒
Without my permission, you swore my men to a traitor.
你带我的军队参加了一场 我未准许的战斗
You led my armies into a battle I did not sanction.
你的行为不配做皇储
Your actions were not worthy of an aetheling.
配得上做国王
They were worthy of a king.
韦塞克斯很快就属于你
Wessex shall soon be yours.
它暂时还算强大 但英格兰依然弱小
For now, it is strong, but England remains fragile.
要巩固它的将来 还需要无数的战斗 无数人的努力
Its future will not only be secured with battles and with men,
还需要团结
but with unions.
应该安排你见见埃尔弗莱德小姐
We should like you to meet the Lady Aelflaed.
是时候了
It is time.
这样的结合会增强韦塞克斯 和王室的势力
It is a match that will strengthen Wessex and the crown.
你的王室
Your crown.
我一定尽心尽力 陛下
I will do my utmost, Lord...
为韦塞克斯和我的国王尽忠
for Wessex and for my king.
你认得他们吗?
Do you know them?
看着像丹麦人
[Brida] They look like Danes.
-是的 但你认识吗? -不认识
-Yes, but do you know them? -No.
我们走吧 回头再吃东西
We should leave. We can eat later.
去哪里?
And go where?
去莱格切斯特的路上有个破烂村庄
To a shithole village on the road to Legaceaster.
我还不知道怎么帮拉格纳 离开尼弗海姆
I do not know how we can help Ragnar escape Niflheim,
但我会尽最大努力 否则我无法继续生活
but I will not return to my own life until I've tried.
这个村子里有什么?
What is at this village?
有个先知
A seer.
还记得斯托里吗?
Do you remember Storri?
-斯托里是个人♥渣♥ -是的
-Storri is a piece of shit.
但他是阿巴的先知
-He is, but he was Ubba's seer...
丹麦勇士的先知
a Sword Dane's seer.
要想联络迷失的丹麦勇士 找他一定没错
If any man will know how to reach a lost warrior, it is him.
他们走了
They have gone.
我们两天后能赶到那村子
We can be at the village in two days.
好的
Yeah.
再敢射箭 我挖了你的眼睛! 我知道谁派你来的!
One more arrow and I will take your eyes!I know who sent you!
是吗?
You do?
告诉克努特 等我准备好 我会回去
Tell Cnut I will return when I'm ready!
克努特要我们杀掉丹麦刽子手
Cnut will want the Dane-Slayer dead.
他跟我一道
He's with me!
我会保护他
He has my protection!
他的头颅能换取等重的白银
His head will be worth its weight in silver.
我的头很小
I have a very small head.
出来吧
Come out!
乌特雷德只有我能杀 我想杀他自然会杀
Uhtred is mine to kill... when I'm ready.
快走吧 否则小心睾丸不保
Now go, while you still have your balls.
我要告诉克努特 你在保护他
Cnut will hear that you are protecting him.
告诉克努特我会回去 到时我会把兵交给他
Tell Cnut I will return, and when I do, he will have my men.
他会明白这话的意思 走吧
He will know what that means.Now, go.
快走!
Go!
你一点都没变 女人
You do not change, woman.
我为拉格纳才饶你一命
I spared you for Ragnar.
我听说乌特雷德去了北方 拉格纳的墓地
I am told that Uhtred has ridden north to Ragnar's grave.
独自前去还是带兵?
Alone or with his men?
独自
Alone.
-他的兵留在埃塞尔弗莱德那里 -我明白了
His men remain with Aethelflaed.I see.
他是个急需上帝指引的人
He is a man in great need of the guidance of God.
陛下 就算把乌特雷德 浸在圣水里一千次
Lord, I could place Uhtred in the waters a thousand times
他也找不到上帝 只会找到鱼
and he would not find God, only fish. [chuckles]
我儿子需要他
My son will need him.
说出这句话让我很心痛 但它是事实
It pains me greatly to say it, but it is true.
爱德华需要乌特雷德
Edward will need Uhtred.
但他是逃犯 我死后 他才能解除逃犯身份
But he is an outlaw. He must remain an outlaw until I am gone.
你想这样安排吗 陛下?
That is your wish, Lord?
我想这样安排 但我只能对你讲
That is what I wish, but I can say it only to you.
不能公开宣布
It cannot become a command.
我妻子自然会反对 爱德华去找乌特雷德
My wife is sure to oppose any bond between Edward and Uhtred.
但必须由爱德华自己做决定
But Edward must make his own decision...
在你的指导下做决定 贝奥卡神父
with your counsel, Father Beocca.
是 陛下
Yes, Lord.
你打算把兵交给克努特?
You plan to give your men to Cnut?
反正是我的兵
They're my men.
你要做克努特的女人吗?
Will you become Cnut's woman?
这不关你的事
It's none of your business.
你会吗?
Will you?
我总要生存 男人不傻 不会追求一个女人太久
I must survive.Men won't follow a woman for long. They're too stupid.
怎么能跟克努特?他是个小人
But Cnut? He's a weasel.
那你有什么高见?
Well, what do you suggest?
让我把兵给你?我们去攻打贝班堡?
That I give my men to you, we attack Bebbanburg?
你永远不会这样做 因为你是个撒克逊人
Because that's something you'll never do because you're a Saxon.
他是个阴险小人
He's a weasel.
你值得一个比克努特好的人
You deserve better than Cnut is what I'm saying.
轮到你去大便了
It's your turn to shit.
我不需要大便
I do not need to shit.
那走吧 去找斯托里这个贱♥人♥
Then let's go and find this turd, Storri.
这是我们第二次去找斯托里了
This is the second time we have gone in search of Storri.
上次放他的时候 你在他的屁♥眼♥里戳了根木棍
The last time, you dispatched him with a stick up his arse.
我记得 永远不会忘
I remember.Never forgotten.
那时我们真年轻
We were so young then.
那时你我都是丹麦人
We were Danes then.
-比比谁先跑上山头 -为什么? 比比呗
Race you over the hill? -Why? -Why not?
幼稚
Child.
-怕输给我吗? -幼稚
Afraid of losing? Child.
每天早上醒来 每晚睡前 我都忍♥不住想念吉塞拉
I think of Gisela every morning I wake and every night before I sleep.
我理解
I understand.
拉格纳找妓♥女♥ 我应该鄙视他
I should despise Ragnar for whoring...
但我做不到
but I can't.
你爱他
You loved him.
他不知道我爱他多深
More than he knew.
我无法忍♥受他在冥界受苦
The thought of him in Hel is not one I can bear.
不帮他摆脱苦难 我发誓不会离开你身边
I swear I will not leave your side until we have found a way to help him.
或者陪到你杀我的那一天
Or until you have killed me.
那最好赶快想出办法
[sniffles] Then we must find a way quickly
因为我很快就会杀你
because I'm sure to kill you soon.
我无法原谅你 乌特雷德
I can't forgive you, Uhtred...
你辜负了他
for failing him.
-就一次 -三次
-One time. -Three times.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表