剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
夫人
Lady.
虽然埃塞沃尔德常常对我不敬
Despite Aethelwold's obsessive insolence,
我没想到他会 彻底背叛他的父亲和祖国
I did never believe he could turn wholly against his father and his homeland.
还有他的国王
And his king.
结局只有死路一条
It can only mean death.
是的
Yes.
这几周 阿尔弗雷德脑子里只有战事
Alfred will be thinking of battle for the weeks to come.
尽快找到默西亚女勋爵
I want the Lady of Mercia found quickly.
皮耶里格神父
Father Pyrlig?
陛下
Lord?
替我给女婿埃塞尔雷德写封信 然后寄出
You will draft and deliver a letter to my son-in-law, Aethelred.
警告他将有大军从北方而来
You will recount the warning of an army marching from the north,
让他到默西亚最有利的位置
and you will inform him that, together, we shall face this army...
与我共同御敌
at Mercia's most favorable point.
-什么时候出兵 -马上
-This is to happen when? -Immediately.
我们不能等
We cannot wait.
我们要正面迎敌 把他们挫败
We shall confront them and we shall defeat them.
以上帝之命 以明日的英格兰之名
In the name of God and the England yet to be.
是 陛下
Yes, Lord.
你的言行依然透露着王者霸气
The King speaks and acts with authority, as always.
可惜这位王者已经心有余而力不足
The King fears his strength shall fail him all too soon.
绝不可能
Never.
上帝伟大
God is great...
阿尔弗雷德同样伟大
as is Alfred.
后世会这样纪念你
That is how you will be remembered.
是时候了!
It is time.
我不讲太多口号♥
I will make no proclamations
我只想说 一切都有可能!
except everything is possible.
我只想说 是时候 永远改变这片土地了!
I will say nothing more than it is time to change these lands forever.
去书写一段传奇
It is time to begin a story
让后世百姓
that will be told amongst the living and
和瓦尔哈拉殿堂之神永久传颂
by those in Valhalla forever more.
它是我们的颂歌♥
It will be our song
我们的传奇
and our story.
现在就开始
Let it begin.
出发吧
Let's move out.
(温塞卡姆)
[indistinct chatter]
(温奇库姆 默西亚王国)
夫人问你们吃饱了没有
My Lady is asking if you've had enough to eat.
我说吃饱了 因为修女们 已经在厨房♥忙碌一天
I've told her yes, because the poor nuns have been in the kitchen all day.
再送些酒给我们晚上喝吧
How about a drop more ale for the night?
高瑞克 你有守门的职责 喝醉酒就守不成了
Godric, you have a job to do,and you will need to be awake to do it.
院长 我想请问
Abbess, may I ask, how strong must a woman be
多么坚强的女性 才能忍♥受 一生一世过这种生活?
-to live like this for all of her life?
-坚强? -是的
-Strong? Yes.
要告别修道院以外的生活
To deny yourself a life outside of these walls.
夫人 能服侍上帝 这种生活是我们梦寐以求的
Lady, we wish to live like this,in the service of God.
在这里的每一天我都没有遗憾
-I do not regret one day of my time here. -[door opens]
院长!厨房♥进了丹麦男人
[nun] Abbess! Abbess, there are men in the kitchen. Danes.
关闭大门!
Close the doors!
把桌子搬过去顶住 赶快!
Move the table against them. Quickly.
-为什么守卫没有拦住他们? -会的
-Why haven't the guards dealt with it? -They will.
要让他们知道我们遇险才行
Just as soon as they become aware of the danger.
-那我们喊他们 -不要
-We should call to them. -No!
不必 如果是窃贼 他们会走的
If it is thieves, they may come and go.
往后站
[Aethelflaed shushing]
这是上帝的圣殿!
-[banging at door continues] -This is God's house.
我命令你们马上离去!
You will leave us this very moment.
否则的话 如果你是基♥督♥徒
If you do not and you are Christian,
他会送你下地狱!
then He will send you to the depths of hell!
院长 他是丹麦人
Abbess, they are Danes.
如果你不是信徒 上帝会痛击你!
Well, then, if you are heathen, He will strike you down!
我生来是基♥督♥徒 但有颗丹麦人的心
What if I am a Christian by birth and a Dane by my heart?
怎么办?
What then?
-乌特雷德 -你认识这个人?
[exhales sharply] Uhtred. Do you think you know this man?
是的
Yes.
我认识
Yes, I do.
夫人 你的守卫名不副实
Your guards are not, Lady.
怎么了?
Not what?
他们不是守卫
They're not guards.
他们的剑都是摆设
Their swords are trinkets.
-没错 -他们是好人
-It's true. -They're good men.
我相信他们忠诚 但不是好守卫
I'm sure they're loyal, but they are not guards.
毫无男子气概
They are barely men.
我不喜欢你 年轻人
I do not like you, young man.
你自视太高
You have a very high opinion of yourself.
我是不信神的蛮人 我与阿尔弗雷德为敌
I am heathen, I am godless and an enemy of Alfred...
但我会保你一命
but I will keep you alive.
谁又想杀死我?
-And who is it that wishes me dead?
应该有不少人
-Several people, I imagine.
乌特雷德是说 各国风气在变
What Uhtred is saying is that the lands are changing.
许多人利欲熏心 我们必须警惕
Men are becoming sick with greed and we must all be on our guard.
或许吧
Well, perhaps.
但我听得出 他并不坦白
But I know when I'm hearing half-truths.
我不喜欢他
I do not like him.
更不喜欢她
I like her even less.
我也不喜欢你 老太婆
Nor I you, hag.
她让我想起我妈妈
She reminds me of my mother,
她也是一个说一不二的悍妇
and that woman was never wrong either.
克努特!
Cnut!
什么事 拉格纳?
Yes, Ragnar?
明天派出先锋
Tomorrow, I want men sent on ahead.
去打探阿尔弗雷德的军队
They're to watch for Alfred's army.
这么早?
So soon?
他不是蠢人 不会在家等我们上门
He is no fool. He will not wait for us to knock on his door.
他一定想自己选战场 我们不能给他这个优势
He'll want to choose the place of battle, and we cannot allow him that advantage.
你 我和布拉海尔各派一人
We each volunteer a man, you,me and Bloodhair.
是 大人
Yes, Lord.
-你跟布拉海尔谈 还是我去? -你去
Will you speak to Bloodhair, or shall I? You.
拉格纳不把你放在眼里
Ragnar belittles you.
他耕耘别的女人 希望再播下一个种
He is plowing a new field in the hope of sowing the seed of another son.
如果你想坐在我旁边 请尊重我
If you wish to sit with me, you'll respect me.
我很尊重你
I respect you very much.
但我不想坐在你旁边 布瑞达
Though I do not wish to sit with you, Brida,
我想睡在你身边
I wish to lie with you.
快走吧 免得我割掉你舌头
You should go while you still have a tongue in your head.
我喜欢你的高傲 坚强和忠诚
I like that you are proud, and strong and loyal...
我现在就走
and I will go now.
布拉海尔
Bloodhair.
我们私下谈谈 西格大人
A private moment, Lord Sigurd?
拉格纳提出 派探子 去刺探阿尔弗雷德
Ragnar requests that we each send a spy on ahead to watch for Alfred.
-很合理 -是的
-That's fair. -It is.
但拉格纳允许乌特雷德
What was not fair was Ragnar's decision
跟你决斗 这不公平
to allow your fight with Uhtred to proceed.
这是对你的侮辱
That was an insult.
斯凯德是你的人
Skade is yours.
-拉格纳是你表哥 -但这事关战争成败
-Ragnar is your cousin. -But this is war.
难道我该把军队交给我姐姐 统领吗?因为她是我姐姐?
Would I trust my sister in command of my men because she is my sister?
让我们的探子同时充当信使
Our spies should also act as messengers.
让他们传递我们的意愿
They should carry word of our intentions.
会有人加入我们麾下优秀的人
Men will join us, you and me, good men.
我们应该一起组建军队
We should grow our armies together.
你同意吗?
Do you agree?
我不反对
I do not disagree.
那么
Then...
这就够了
that is enough.
我在期待你来
I hoped you would come.
不过你知道 我解除了你守誓的契约
I have released you from your oath, you do know that?
-贝奥卡说了 -但你还是来了
Beocca did say. And still you are here.
听说吉赛拉死去 我很悲痛
I was broken to hear of Gisela's death.
她被人骂妓♥女♥ 你父王则听之任之
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表