剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
Steapa! Unhand the prisoner.
虽然他身份依然是囚犯
Though he remains a prisoner,
我准许乌特雷德大人开口 这是他应得的
I will allow Lord Uhtred to speak. He has earned that right.
可是大人 你尚未获得这种权力
Though you have not, Lord, not yet. You have no authority.
百姓要一同见证正义的判决 你反对吗 埃塞沃尔德大人?
Do you object to the people bearing witness to justice, Lord Aethelwold?
我不反对
I do not.
乌特雷德 国王曾经发誓要杀你
Uhtred, the king swore that you were to die.
为什么改变了心意?
Why the change in his heart?
因为他相信我值得原谅
Because he believed that I deserved his forgiveness.
你在吹牛吗?
Is that a boast?
看看他的编年史 每一页都有我
Look to his chronicle. I am on every page.
满口胡言!没有提到你一次!
That is a lie. You are not named, even once!
但我陪在他身边!
But I am there.
虽然没记载 但是夫人 我陪在他身边!
Unwritten, Lady, but I am there!
韦塞克斯的勇士们都知道
The warriors of Wessex know it.
丹麦人也知道
The Danes know it.
这也是国王亲自对我说的
And it is what the king has told me himself.
我听够了
I have heard enough.
我追随他去萨默塞特沼泽 去爱丁顿
I am with him from the Somerset Marshes to Ethandun
我参加了后续所有的战斗!
and all of the battles that have followed.
我与他惺惺相惜
We were bonded, him and I.
他有我永远达不到的高度 我也没想过比过他
He was the man that I could never be, nor did I wish to be.
他这个人我既尊重又鄙视
He was a man that I loved and despised...
但效忠于他 永远是一种荣耀
but it was never less than an honor to serve him.
他是我的国王!
He was my king.
见到上帝之前 他不想剥夺我
And he did not wish to go to his God
多次建功应得的奖励!
without granting me what I have earned many times over!
我的自♥由♥!
My freedom.
可还有一个问题 他为什么不公开宣布?
-[crowd murmuring] -But the question remains: Why did he choose not to announce it?
你们可能记得我的好友里奥弗里克
You will remember my great friend Leofric,
一位勇士 一位百分百的撒克逊
a warrior and a Saxon to the bone!
他曾对我说 我永远斗不过阿尔弗雷德
He told me once that I could never better Alfred.
他说“因为那混♥蛋♥太有头脑”
"Because the bastard thinks," he said.
或许你父亲不公开给我自♥由♥ 正是这个理由
Perhaps your father chose not to announce my freedom for this very reason...
让百姓目睹新的国王爱德华
so that the people could witness their new king, Edward,
给出正义的裁决
dispensing justice.
我希望你能公平
Fairly, I hope.
你接受爱德华王的决策吗?
Will you accept the decision of Edward Rex?
我接受 我保证
I will. I give you my word.
-大人 -恕我再次直言
-Lord... -Again, I say, and with respect,
这男孩无权做出这样的宣言!
the boy does not have the power to make such a statement.
他只是王储身份
He is an aetheling and nothing more.
他获得王位的资格并不高于我
He is no more an heir to the crown than myself.
大人
Lord,
决定由你做出
the decision is yours to make.
我的父亲阿尔弗雷德国王 要求百姓忠诚 国家统一
My father, King Alfred, demanded loyalty, unity.
他信奉上帝 质疑不信神之人
He believed in his god and doubted those who did not.
异教♥徒♥不能彻底信任
A heathen would not be trusted completely
除非他能笃信阿尔弗雷德的神
until he had embraced Alfred's god as his own.
然而
And yet...
他最信任的人却是一位异教♥徒♥
it was a heathen he did trust most.
乌特雷德的话 他最尊重
It was the word of Uhtred that he respected most.
贝班堡的乌特雷德
Uhtred of Bebbanburg,
我相信我父亲写的信是真的
I find the letter written by my father to be true.
阿尔弗雷德的赦令有效
Alfred's pardon does stand.
你是自♥由♥之身 可以选择自己的路
You are a free man, able to choose your own path.
请问 乌特雷德大人 请问
May I ask, Lord Uhtred, may I ask?
你再次恢复自♥由♥身 你要去往何方?
Now that you are a free man once more, where will your path lead?
我想问个究竟
I would like to know.
史迪亚帕 我的剑
Steapa, my sword.
神父 将来
One day, Father,
我希望可以返回北方的贝班堡
I hope that my path will eventually lead north to Bebbanburg,
可是现在这里需要我
but now, I believe I am needed here.
我要追随爱德华王!
-I will follow Edward Rex! -[crowd cheering]
克努特 跟神发誓 是埃塞沃尔德杀了拉格纳
Cnut, swear to the gods that it was Aethelwold who killed Ragnar.
是他 我发誓
It was. I swear.
不许让他死在战场
He must not fall in battle.
要想在英灵殿见到拉格纳
If you wish to see Ragnar in the hall of the slain,
就不能让人随意杀死埃塞沃尔德
then Aethelwold must not just fall to any sword.
-我不明白 -保他安全 留给我处置
- I do not understand. -Keep him safe until I'm ready.
为了我 也为了拉格纳
Do it for me and for Ragnar.
会的 我会保他安全
I will. I will keep him safe.
我们为拉格纳而战!
We fight for Ragnar!
为每一个惨死 撒克逊人刀下的丹麦同胞!
And for every Dane that has ever fallen to a Saxon sword!
如果丹麦军穿越东安格利亚
If the Danes are moving through East Anglia and towards eastern Mercia,
攻入默西亚东部 那块土地就成了丹麦法区
then that land is Danelaw.
他们的军力会继续增加
Their army can only grow.
我们必须像从前一样出兵迎战
As before, we must march out to meet them.
我在丹麦法区有探子
I've spies inside Danelaw.
他们证实敌军的确在推进
They confirmed they are moving closer.
我下令我前线的士兵撤退
I have issued an order for my men at the frontier to retreat.
-撤退? -这个决定合理 大人
Retreat? It is good sense, Lord.
每一位勇士都要好好保护
Every warrior must be made to count.
可是我该撤退多远?
But how far do I retreat?
默西亚该朝哪出兵?几时出兵?
Where and when does Mercia make a stand?
韦塞克斯军在哪与我军汇合? 几时汇合?
Where and when will we be joined by Wessex?
-稍后会做定夺 -我想尽快知道
That is to be decided. I would like to know.
因为韦塞克斯似乎处处混乱 质疑丛生
Because Wessex appears to be in a land of chaos and doubt.
在座所有的郡主都支持爱德华吗?
Does each of the handful of ealdormen here stand with Edward?
支持
We do.
当然支持
Of course we do.
他是要做国王的
He is to be king.
塞格布里特大人?
Lord Sigebriht?
我们支持
We do.
不在场的那些呢?
And what of those who are not here?
他们知道战事在所难免
Those who hurried back to their halls,
却还是匆忙返回自己的领地
despite knowing there is talk of war?
他们支持我们 埃塞尔雷德大人
They are with us!
我听说韦塞克斯兵力不足
Wessex will not have great numbers, I am hearing.
我们会出兵迎战 大人
-We shall be marching to fight, Lord.
-国王大人 -不要心思活络 考虑投靠他们
-Lord King... Do not believe there is another option.
海斯顿和克努特没有信誉
Haesten and Cnut are men without honor.
他们会夺去你的土地 财宝 和这顶不稳的王冠
They will take your land, your silver and the tin crown from your head.
大家都听着
All of you, hear me.
是的 丹麦兵力也许胜过我军
Yes, it is likely that the Danes will have greater numbers,
但这场战争我们有能力打赢
but this is a battle that we can win.
但我们必须倾尽全力 召集所有士兵和武器
Though it will take all of us, every man and every sword,
秉承阿尔弗雷德留下的智慧 血战到底
and we will fight with all the guile and wit that Alfred has instilled.
上帝与你我同在
-God is with us. -[people murmuring]
我要返回默西亚
I shall return to Mercia.
尽快传达你的意愿
Send word of your intentions, and soon,
但我警告你 如果没有赢的希望 我是不会参战的
but, I warn you, I will not fight a battle that cannot be won.
我不要我的子民去送死
I won't send my subjects into a slaughter.
那你甘愿做傀儡吗 埃塞尔雷德大人?
Do you wish to become a puppet, Lord Aethelred?
去传讯
Send word.
大人
[Aethelhelm] Lord.
他说得对
He's right.
我及不上我父亲
I am not my father.
当温切斯特落入古思鲁姆之手
When Winchester fell to Guthrum,
你父亲在沼泽地躲了几个月
your father hid himself away in the marshes, for months.
他恐惧死亡 恐惧失败
He hid in fear for his life and of failure,
但他战胜了那种恐惧
but he overcame that fear.
我们起草倡议书 你来写信 召集韦塞克斯每一位郡长和大乡绅
We will find the words and you will write to every ealdorman and thegn of Wessex
他们会听从你的召唤
and they will answer your call.
他们会来的
They will come.
-去哪里? -大人
To where? Lord,
如果我们兵力少
if we have fewer men,
就绝对不能在开阔地带作战
the very last place we want to fight is open ground.
贝丹福德
Bedanford.
贝丹福德离这里很远
Bedanford is a good distance away.
他们会走那条路
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表