剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
That is the path they would take.
我们要跋涉很远 但地形会对我军有利
It is a long march, Lord, but the land could be to our advantage.
是的 大人
It could, Lord.
一定要选贝丹福德
Bedanford it must be.
那我愿意去做
Then I will do it.
请你协助我
With your help,
写出好的倡议
I will find the words.
恶魔不能赢
The devil cannot win.
恶魔不会赢
The devil will not win.
给我一把剑 一把斧 一面盾
I will need a sword, or an ax. A shield.
这一战我不会旁观
This is a battle I will not watch.
我要战斗 乌特雷德 直到失去全部力气
I need to fight, Uhtred, till I can fight no more.
塞格布里特大人
Lord Sigebriht.
你连夜离开?
-You are leaving in the night?
我要去筹集军队
-There is an army to raise.
你跟埃塞沃尔德合谋已久
You have been sitting with Aethelwold for some time.
不要质疑我的忠诚
If you are questioning my loyalty, do not.
我是韦塞克斯人 我祖祖辈辈都是
I am Wessex, as was my father and my grandfather.
但你不支持爱德华?
But you are not for Edward.
那我也没有背叛我的祖国
That does not make me a traitor to my country.
-你会上阵吗? -会的
-Then you will be there, in battle? -I will.
韦塞克斯需要坎特的兵力
Wessex will need the men of Cent.
你很快会收到倡议信
A letter will soon find you.
我们会去的
We will be there.
为了坎特和韦塞克斯的前途
For the good of Cent, and for Wessex.
是的 为了韦塞克斯 塞格布里特大人
Yes, for Wessex, Lord Sigebriht.
你今天是撒克逊人 明天又是丹麦人 乌特雷德
You are one day Saxon, the very next day Dane, Uhtred.
拉格纳的死 我还没表示慰问
I have not yet offered you my condolences for Ragnar.
你兄弟本应以勇士身份死去
Your brother deserved a warrior's death.
可惜你不能在瓦尔哈拉殿堂见到他
I am sorry you will not see him in Valhalla.
这是你的归属 埃塞沃尔德
This is where you belong, Aethelwold.
你是说温切斯特?
Winchester?
你像一团马粪 你的归属是马厩
Standing on a stable floor like a horse's turd.
你会为爱德华出征?
Will you be riding for Edward?
跟塞格布里特一样 我会出征 我祈祷我军大胜
I will be there and I will be praying for a great victory.
-为撒克逊人还是丹麦人? -你两边都不是 又何必问这个?
-For Saxon or for Dane? -Do you care? You belong to neither.
我曾经恐惧你 乌特雷德 但现在我看透了 你不过是一把剑
I did once fear you, Uhtred,but now I see you are nothing but a sword.
一坨金属
A lump of metal.
是的 你现在有名声 但名声会消散
Yes, you have reputation, but that will fade.
你死后会被遗忘 无法留在史册
And you will die forgotten and unwritten.
去不了天堂 也去不了瓦尔哈拉殿堂
You will go neither to Heaven nor to Valhalla.
爱德华的倡议信最好有用
[sighs] This letter from Edward, it had better be good.
信已经发出
A letter has been sent.
倡议国内的每一个人 召唤大家的回应
It speaks out to every man in the kingdom, demanding that he answers the call
加入我们 上阵出征
and joins us on the road to battle.
信中说 这一战会被后世
It says that this will be a battle
代代传颂
that will be spoken of for lifetimes to come.
这一战谁都不能忽视 谁都不能作壁上观
It is a battle that no man can ignore, no man can stand by and watch.
每个人都必须拿起武器 每个人都要战斗
Every man must find a weapon and every man must fight!
韦塞克斯永远是我们的灯塔
Wessex will always be the light.
无论手中的剑多么沉重
And no matter how heavy our swords become,
我们必须战斗
we must fight.
战斗! 无止息地战斗下去 直到胜利握在手中!
Fight! Fight and keep on fighting until the victory is ours!
我们出征!
We march!
(威库姆)
(海威科姆 默西亚王国)
我发现埃塞沃尔德没跟我们来
Aethelwold is not with us.
不晓得这坨大粪去了哪里
I wondered why the stench had gone.
必定是去投奔了丹麦人
No doubt he's making his way to the Danes.
他可能知道我们要去贝丹福德 跑去报信了
He may know of Bedanford. He will tell them.
所以我们要越过贝丹福德 到林地去
Which is why we're heading towards the woods. Beyond Bedanford.
是吗?
We are?
信中让各部在贝丹福德集结
We assemble at Bedanford as requested,
但我们会行至林地 再攻打丹麦军
but then we march on to attack the Danes in the woodlands.
为弱势的我军争取一点优势
A small advantage for our smaller numbers.
那些血安全吗?
You have the blood kept safe?
是的 大人 时刻带着 它受了赐福
I do, Lord. Always. And it is blessed.
塞拉的血?
Thyra's blood?
是的
Yes.
它能挽救拉格纳的灵魂?
And it will save Ragnar's soul?
是的 把他从尼弗海姆 带去瓦尔哈拉殿堂
It will take him from Niflheim to Valhalla, yes.
从地狱到天堂
From Hell into Heaven.
我要用拉格纳的血涂抹刀锋 杀掉害死拉格纳的人
I must kill the man who killed Ragnar, with a blade marked with Ragnar's blood.
是塞拉的血
Thyra's blood.
一回事
It is the same.
你要杀的人是谁?
Who is this man you will kill?
我不知道
I do not know.
(辛保尔顿)
(金博尔顿 默西亚王国)
乌特雷德没死?
So Uhtred lives?
-正跟爱德华一起出征? -是的
-Now rides with Edward? -Yes.
你本该杀了他
You were supposed to kill him.
但我没有
And I did not.
没找到他睡觉的机会?
Could you not find him sleeping?
无所谓了 因为韦塞克斯分崩离析
It barely matters because Wessex is broken.
半数的郡长不会响应爱德华
Half the ealdormen will not answer Edward's call
响应的人里有我们的盟友
and in one that will, we have an ally.
坎特的塞格布里特
Sigebriht of Cent.
他手下有韦塞克斯的精英部队 他是我们的人
He commands one of the greatest armies of Wessex and he is with us.
是吗?他几时与我们合力?
He is? Then he will join us when?
他在战场上与我们里应外合
He will join us in battle.
我准备让他开战后赶到 从后方
My plan is that he will arrive to attack the Saxons from the rear,
袭击撒克逊军
once battle has begun.
很好
Good.
杰克道
- Jackdaw?
什么事?
-[Jackdaw] What?
克努特会派出探子 寻找撒克逊营地
Cnut will be sending out spies in search of the Saxon camp.
你也跟去
You will follow.
我也去?
I will?
找到乌特雷德 给他传信
You will find Uhtred and give him a message.
依然没有塞格布里特大人的消息
Still no word from Lord Sigebriht.
我本以为有些人已经赶来
I'd hoped some men would be here already.
他们会来的 大人
They will come.
我们必须进入林地再战
We must continue on to the woodland and begin the fight.
不能在开阔地给他们机会
We cannot allow them into open ground.
那我们很可能死在这里 乌特雷德
Then this may well be the place we die, Uhtred.
你也有可能在这当上国王 大人
Or it may well be the place you become king, Lord.
伟大的国王 就像爱丁顿对你父亲的意义
A great king, like your father at Ethandun.
死掉的探子是最没用的
There is nothing more useless than a dead spy.
菲南?
Finan?
-杰克道? -他说他有口信给你 大人
Jackdaw? He says he has a message, Lord.
是的 大人 布瑞达的口信
I do, Lord. It's from Brida.
说吧
Say it.
会饶我不死吧?
Am I to be spared?
是的 会饶你不死 但你不能回丹麦那边
Yes, you will be spared, but you will not be returning to the Danes.
把口信告诉我
Say your message.
她说“是埃塞沃尔德” 大人
She says, "Aethelwold," Lord.
她说“不可失败”
She says, "Do not fail."
他们还要多久过来?
How long before they come?
很近了
They are near.
你必死无疑了
You are facing death, for certain.
你错了 杰克道 我不会死
You are wrong, Jackdaw. I will not die.
奥斯佛斯
Osferth!
血给我
The blood.
今天…
Today,
我不会号♥召你们为阿尔弗雷德而战
I ask you not to fight for Alfred.
不是为爱德华和君主而战
I ask you not to fight for Edward, nor the crown.
而是为你们自己和你们的祖先而战!
But to fight for yourselves. And your forefathers!
他们埋葬在韦塞克斯和默西亚的土壤
They are buried in the soil of Wessex and Mercia,
他们已经与这土地融为一体
and they have become the soil.
他们就是这片土地
They are the land.
正如我刚刚所说
And even as I speak...
我们是在为他们而战!
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表