剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
Father Beocca!
陛下 我在
Yes, Lord!
去抓他 杀了他
Find him and kill him.
他在这里!关门!
[guard 1] He's here! Close the gates!
-我不想伤害你 -别动
-I wish no harm. -[guard 1] Stay there!
-让开 -不许动
- Stand clear. -[guard 2] Don't move.
追上他!
[guard 1] After him!
乌特雷德!
Uhtred!
所有人跟我来!
Every man with me!
-过来! -带上矛!
Spear!
乌特雷德!别冲动!
Uhtred, don't do it!
乌特雷德!
Uhtred!
你俩跟我走!其他人从后面绕 抓住他!
You two, come with me! The rest of you, go round.
他们决定放了你?
So, they decided to let you go?
我们得策马连夜赶路
We should ride, hard.
-大人 你受伤了? -一点点
-Lord, you are cut. -Barely.
-骑马去哪里 大人? -去拉格纳 投奔丹麦人
We ride to where, Lord? To Ragnar and to the Danes.
然后去找你的人
Then we should go meet your men.
快!
Hurry!
Hyah, hyah!
所有人退下
Go, all of you.
我想一个人静静
I wish to be alone.
都给我走!
All of you, go!
大人
[Offa] Lord.
斧子扔得不错 会使剑吗?
You throw an ax well. Can you use that sword?
不是剑 只剩下柄 断了
It's not a sword. It's just the handle. It did break.
在战场上断的?
In battle?
是摔的 大人
I fell, Lord.
至少你很诚实
At least you're honest.
-我需要卫兵 -卫兵在宫里
-I'm looking for men, guards. -There are guards at the palace.
不 我要招募自己的卫兵
No, I am looking to form my own guard.
给你剑 你会用吗?
If you had a sword, could you use it?
可以
I could, yes.
-我叫奥发 -奥发
-I'm called Offa. -Offa.
我要招募你 还需要两个
I will employ you and two others.
知道适合的人选吗?
You know men who would make good guards?
我有两位挚友是好人选
I do. Good men, friends of mine.
叫上他们
Find them.
我们今夜出发
We travel tonight.
我会付银币给你们
You will be paid in silver.
乌特雷德放弃了他的一切
Uhtred has thrown everything away. Everything.
他有别的选择吗?
[Thyra] Did he have a choice?
没有 国王的要求太过分
No, he did not. The King asked for too much.
阿尔弗雷德愿意原谅他
Alfred offered him forgiveness.
阿尔弗雷德完全无视乌特雷德的痛苦
What Alfred did was ignore Uhtred's pain.
祸事远未结束 刚刚开始而已
This isn't the end of the matter.It is only the beginning.
如果爱德华被立为王
If Edward is being made ready to be King,
乌特雷德就知道阿尔弗雷德死期近了
then Uhtred knows that Alfred's death is near.
到时他会告诉丹麦人
That is what he will tell the Danes.
大人
Lord.
她有话跟你说
She wishes to speak to you.
我想在你身边骑马
I wish to ride alongside you.
按身份 你该骑在末尾
Your place is at the back of the line.
我想做你的女人 在你身旁骑马
I wish to ride alongside you as your woman.
你得到了渴望已久的自♥由♥
You have what you have always craved, your freedom.
享受自♥由♥吧 也享受我
Embrace it and embrace me.
我也说过你需要一个女人吧?
Did I not say you would be in need of a woman?
休想取代我妻子的地位
Do not dare to think that you can replace my wife!
你妻子的遭遇不是因我而起 我只是预见了
I saw what would occur to your wife. I was not the cause.
我知道你想与我上♥床♥
I know you would like to bed me.
-你不是布拉海尔的女人吗? -只要你愿意拥有我
You are Bloodhair's woman, are you not? Unless you decide to claim me.
我就会做出抉择
Then I will have a decision to make.
布拉海尔做勇士不如你 做国王也比不上你
Bloodhair's not the warrior that you are. He is not the king that you can be.
大人 你我可以为敌 也可以同床
Lord,we can be enemies or lovers.
可以互相残杀 也能所向披靡
We can suffer or we can rule.
回队伍末尾去
Back of the line.
那我会继续诅咒你!
Then you shall remain cursed!
你自己选的
It's your choice.
为什么还不宰了她?
Why is she not food for the rats by now?
因为她有天赐的本领
Because she has a gift.
我的前途受她束缚
Because she has taken hold of my path.
杀了她 诅咒会继续存在
If we kill her, the curse will live on.
我们应该做的是去除诅咒
It is the curse that must be killed.
她像条虫 啃食乌特雷德这个苹果
She is the worm and Uhtred is the apple.
(伊杰斯堡)
(艾尔斯伯里 默西亚王国)
我是韦塞克斯的埃塞沃尔德
I am Aethelwold of Wessex.
专程来饮酒 并拜见埃塞尔雷德大人
We are here to drink and to see Lord Aethelred.
-开门! -喝了酒再去
-[guard] Open the gate! -In that order.
-默西亚的酒为何如此特别? -水质不同
[Aethelwold swallows] What is it about Mercian ale? [Aldhelm] It is the waters.
美味
Divine.
没看到埃塞尔弗莱德小姐
I haven't seen Lady Aethelflaed.
我妻子喜欢独自留在她的房♥子
My wife prefers her own company. She often sits at her own estate.
你的美貌爱女
-Your fair daughter.
-今年几岁了? -你有何贵干?请直说
She's how old now? -What is it you want? Say it.
我希望你…
What I want
背叛…
is your disloyalty
阿尔弗雷德国王
towards Alfred.
你应该听说了 他的身体不行了
You're probably aware that his health is failing.
这些年他病了又好 反反复复
His health has been failing and then recovering for years.
但现在他失去了得力干将
But he is now without his best warrior and kingmaker...
乌特雷德
Uhtred.
乌特雷德死了?
Uhtred is dead?
乌特雷德去了德诺姆 之后大概会去贝班堡
Uhtred is, by now, on his way to Dunholm and then to Bebbanburg, perhaps.
总之已经不在韦塞克斯
Where he is not, is Wessex.
乌特雷德不再是阿尔弗雷德的利剑
Uhtred is no longer Alfred's sword.
乌特雷德走了
Uhtred is gone.
乌特雷德是丹麦人
Uhtred is a Dane.
我从未掩饰我的野心
My own ambitions are clear, I have never hid them.
韦塞克斯原本属于我
The crown of Wessex is rightfully mine.
我不像阿尔弗雷德 我不想接管默西亚
But I do not wish to control Mercia.
-我对默西亚没兴趣 -是的
I have no interest in Mercia. Yes, yes.
我认为默西亚的国王应该是你 埃塞尔雷德
I believe Mercia should have its own King. You, Aethelred.
请你明白 世道即将大变
What you must understand is our entire world is about to change.
时机近了 你我可以趁此
The opportunity to occupy the throne
拿回各自的王国
of our respective kingdoms is near.
现在就是机会
It is now.
你具体有什么提议?
And you are suggesting what, exactly?
我提议你我联盟
I am proposing that we ally ourselves to one another.
-订立盟约? -结盟
A betrothal of sorts. An alliance.
埃塞尔雷德大人财力雄厚 有卫兵和部队可以差遣
Lord Aethelred has estate, a hearth guard and a fyrd to call upon.
大人你只有三个随从 一匹伤痕累累的驮马
You appear to have three men and a scab-ridden pack-horse.
我会拥有一支大军 绝不食言
I won't betray any confidence, but believe me, I shall have an army.
至于埃塞尔雷德的卫兵和大军 听说是拜他妻子所赐
As for Lord Aethelred's guard and fyrd, many say they belong to his wife.
上阵打仗的是她
She is the one with a battle reputation.
我跟你保证 我的兵都属于我
My men are my own and no one else's, I can assure you.
这些都是坊间传闻 大人
I am repeating gossip, no more than...
-我的兵是我的 -同意
-My men are my own. -Agreed.
不过你一定会担心 埃塞尔弗莱德虽英勇
Though you must worry, that despite her bravery, Aethelflaed may come to some harm,
依然可能受到伤害
alone on her own estate? Heavens forbid, but...
如果国王之女不幸遇难
should something final befall his daughter,
傀儡国王的地位必定摇摇欲坠
I imagine that would weaken the pretend King further.
你一定经常这样期待吧 埃塞沃尔德大人
I'd guess you would imagine this weakening quite often,Lord Aethelwold.
每日每夜
Nightly.
还不停下休息吗?
Should we not stop and rest?
我实在不想再盯着马头和马耳朵
I am tired of the sight of my horse's head, his ears in particular.
得找到住处才能生火 附近没房♥子
We need shelter and fire, boy. There's no shelter here.
继续赶路一阵子
We keep going.For a short time at least.
大人!
[Sithric] Lord!
大人!
Lord!
大人 伤情加重了吗?
Are you hurt, Lord? Is it your wound?
不 是她在害我
No. She has me.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表