剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
厄肯沃主教 你带了客人
Bishop Erkenwald, you have guests.
他们从库克姆跟我们骑马而来
They rode with us from Coccham.
乌特雷德留在那边 他会直接去默西亚
Where Uhtred remains. He'll be going directly to Mercia.
史迪亚帕 他是去看望孩子的
Steapa, he had hoped to visit his children there.
-是真的吗 大人? -你不相信我吗?
-This is true, Lord? -[Hild] You do not believe me?
是的 乌特雷德拉格纳森 留在了库克姆
[Erkenwald] It is true that Uhtred Ragnarson remains at Coccham.
这是我所知的唯一真♥相♥
That is all I know to be true.
乌特雷德准备返回默西亚
[Hild] Uhtred wants to go to Mercia.
他请我向国王求情 带上他的孩子
I am to ask the king to have his children follow.
请你开门 让我们进城休息
Now open the gates and let us rest.
大个子 我们不是罪人 只是非常饥饿疲劳而已
Hey, big man. We're guilty of being hungry and tired, my friend. That is all.
开门
Open the gates.
-等等!别关门 -等一下
[musician] Hold! Hold the gates. Hold! Hold.
我们从坎特前来 大人
We've traveled from Cent, Lord,
给温切斯特的大街小巷带来笑容
to bring smiles and laughter to the streets of Winchester.
-让他们过去吧 -谢谢大人
-Let them pass. -Thank you, Lord.
那不是丹麦剑客埃塞沃尔德吗?
Is that Aethelwold the sword-Dane I see?
你似乎不见了一只眼睛
Looks like you've mislaid an eye.
我能清楚地看到你 菲南 但我看不到你的主子
I see you perfectly, Finan. Though I do not see your master.
乌特雷德人在哪里?
Uhtred. Where is he?
可能站在你的盲区里
Standing at your blind side, perhaps.
他的人来了 乌特雷德一定也不远了
If his men are here, Uhtred will not be far.
我担心他是来复仇的
I fear he's here for the revenge we've spoken of.
那我们或许该禀报国王
Then we must inform the king, perhaps.
要想阻止爱德华篡权
If we are to be successful in usurping the usurper, Edward,
就必须除掉乌特雷德
Uhtred must be put to the sword.
马上把粮食和牲口送进皇宫的储藏室
I would like the grain and the animals taken to the palace stores immediately.
你的人说城中有婚事 大人?
Your men have been telling me there's to be a wedding, Lord?
爱德华要娶妻 那女孩很可爱
Edward is to marry, yes. A sweet girl.
我很喜欢参加婚礼
I, uh... I do enjoy a wedding.
酒能喝个够 还能轻松亲到女孩子
Ale flows and kisses are a little easier to come by.
我想再稍作停留
I might stay a short while.
欢迎你 菲南 也欢迎你的人
You are welcome, Finan, I'm sure, as are your people.
菲南 我去找我妻子了
Finan, I'm away to find my wife.
她一定躺在别人男人床上
Um, she'll be underneath some man.
看到她的一双大脚 你就认出来了!
And you'll recognize her by the size of her big... feet.
我依然爱她
-I still love her. -[Finan laughs]
-菲南! -怎么回事…
-Finan! -What the...
奥斯佛斯 你来了?
Osferth, you're here?
我们混进温切斯特的城墙了
So, we are inside the walls of Winchester.
他去哪了?去见贝奥卡神父?
Where will he go? To Father Beocca?
是的 他一定会找我们的
Yes. He'll find us. Be sure of it.
而且他已经摆脱了诅咒
And he is free of his curse.
-她死了? -正是
-She's dead? -Very.
那我们都摆脱了诅咒 小僧侣
Then we're all free of the curse, baby monk.
她身上有恶魔 是不是 菲南?
She was of the devil, wasn't she?
不 更严重 她本人就是恶魔
No, more than that. She was the devil in disguise.
那他做对了
-It is what he would do. -Hmm.
-去喝酒 找女人 -然后祈祷
-Ale and women. -And prayer.
太对了 依次进行
-Absolutely. But in that order. -[both laughing]
如果你看不惯我在此居住 请直言
If you object to me being here, then say it.
-赶快现身! -塞拉
Let me see your face. - Thyra. -[gasps]
乌特雷德
Uhtred.
进屋 快进屋
Inside. Inside.
乌特雷德
Uhtred.
乌特雷德 见到你真高兴 你还活着 太好了
Uhtred, it is so good to see you, to know that you are alive still.
是啊
I am.
我依然活得好好的
Alive and well, at last.
可你为什么来这里?他们会杀你的
But why are you here? They will kill you.
-我来看我的孩子 还有你 -他们会杀死你的
I came to see my children and you.They will kill you.
你应该留在默西亚 我们可以去找你
We would have come to you in Mercia.
我来帮拉格纳 我要拯救他
And I came to help Ragnar, to save Ragnar.
-他死了 贝奥卡告诉我… -是的 是的
He is dead. Beocca has told me... -Yes, yes...
-他的确死了 -对 他死了
-He is dead. He is dead.
我很遗憾 真的
He is dead. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
但他身陷尼弗海姆
But he is trapped in Niflheim.
他没有以勇士的身份死去 失去了勇士的特权
-He did not die a warrior's death. -[crying]That privilege was stolen from him.
塞拉
Thyra,
现在只有你的血能救他
only your blood can save him now.
只要一杯 不是要全部
A cupful, not all of it.
为什么举着刀去应门?
Why do you come to the door armed with a knife?
谁看不惯你在这里生活?
Who objects to you being here?
有些人认为我不属于这里
There are people who feel I do not belong.
他们认为我是丹麦人
They see only a Dane.
-但你是贝奥卡的妻子 -他们害怕而已
But you're Beocca's wife. It's because they are afraid.
你走了 阿尔弗雷德病重 又有丹麦勇士虎视眈眈
You are gone, Alfred is sickly and warriors are gathering.
贝奥卡知道你拿刀自卫的事吗?
Does Beocca know... of the knife?
贝奥卡有正事要忙
Beocca, he has work to do.
但有个小麻烦 奥斯佛斯是处♥男♥之身
However, there is one slight problem. -Osferth is a virgin.
-才不是这样! -是真的!
-[Osferth] No, it's not true. It's true!
-不是 -是真的!你该尝试一下了!
-You need to do it sometime! -[all laughing]
看到我觉得吃惊吗 神父?
Are you surprised to see me, Father?
他在哪?
Where is he?
他跟异教女巫留在库克姆
He was last seen with a witch at Coccham,
我说的不是希尔德修女
and I don't mean the Abbess Hild.
-需要我带话给他吗? -他的孩子很安全 他知道吗?
Do you have a message for him? He knows that his children are safe?
他知道他们信了教 有点不悦
He knows they were taken. He was not best pleased.
他来了吗?你知道我不会找人抓他 他来了吗?
Is he here? You know I will not summon the guards. Is he here?
来了
He is.
我还想问你 为什么埃塞沃尔德
Now you can tell me why Aethelwold
自♥由♥自在地在温切斯特生活?
is walking the streets of Winchester a free man.
因为他得到了宽恕 虽然他可能并不配
Because rightly or wrongly, he has been forgiven,
我相信乌特雷德也会获得宽恕 让他来找我
as I believe Uhtred will be forgiven. Tell him to find me.
他可能正坐在你家的餐桌前 神父
Um, I think he may well be sitting at your table, Father.
乌特雷德来了 我知道
Uhtred is here. I know it. Are any of your men sober?
-你还有没醉的兵吗? -有几个 在马厩
Some. They are with the horses.
你我到贝奥卡神父家走一遭
We should pay a visit, you and I, to Father Beocca's house.
-塞拉?我是贝奥卡 -稍等!
-[Beocca] Thyra? Thyra, it's me, Beocca. -One moment.
你出血了
You're bleeding. Oh, good heavens, what have you done?
-天啊 你是怎么了? -不 我没事
No, I'm... I'm fine.
你在流血 需要包扎 我去找布
You're bleeding. That should be wrapped. Let me find something.
贝奥卡 不要出声 乌特雷德来这边是有理由的
Beocca, do not say a word, please. Uhtred is here for good reason.
理由?什么理由?
"For good reason"? What reason?
这是怎么回事?你在做什么?
What is happening here? What are you doing here?
-贝奥卡 -我在问他
-[Thyra] Beocca. -I'm talking to him.
我要把血交给乌特雷德 为了挽救拉格纳
I am giving Uhtred my blood to save Ragnar.
是真的
It is true.
这是异教仪式
It is paganism, is what it is.
违背基♥督♥教义的荒唐做法
It is heathen, pagan, unchristian nonsense.
-你不理解而已 -我绝不容忍♥
-You don't understand. -I won't have it!
-贝奥卡 -不要 不行
- Beocca! -No, no.
-塞拉 不要这样 -你不能干扰我们
-Thyra, please. -No, you will not interfere.
这是错的
It is wrong.
如果能帮拉格纳找到瓦尔哈拉殿堂
If there's a chance for Ragnar to find Valhalla,
我必须抓住这个机会
then I must offer that chance.
-我没有对你的神不敬 -因为我的神真实存在
I do not dismiss your god. Because my god is God!
拉格纳是我的血亲
Ragnar is my blood.
不许你鄙视我的亲人的信仰
You will not dismiss what my people believe.
-我不是你的亲人吗? -你是我的丈夫
-Am I not your people? -You are my husband.
所以你一定要理解
Which is why you must understand.
-贝奥卡 已经快结束了 -不许你多嘴
Beocca, we're almost done. -You will say nothing.
马上就结束了
-We are almost done.
好极了 继续往碗里流血吧 我到门前去等
Very well. Continue bleeding into a bowl. I will wait outside.
我可不想见识这一套
I do not care to witness this.
-你确定吗? -他就在这 相信我好了
You are certain of this? He is here, trust me.
贝奥卡怎么处置?
And Beocca, what do we do with him?
他保护逃犯 让阿尔弗雷德定夺
He is protecting an outlaw. Alfred can decide.
你走吧 你走
[Sihtric] Go. Go!
既然我允许你在我家 进行这荒谬绝伦的异教仪式
As I'm allowing you to practice your misguided pagan rituals in my home...
我也要你帮我个忙
I would ask a favor in return.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表