剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
Archers!
别去那里 等我过来
Don't go up there! Wait for me!
过来 过来
Come, come.
拉格纳
Ragnar.
关上门
Close the doors.
我们抓到托若了 让其他人烧死吧
We have Thyra. Let the rest burn.
带着她一起去瓦尔哈拉吧
Take her with you to Valhalla.
好 我会在那儿与你们会合
Yes. I'll meet you there.
去找银币
Find the silver.
立刻
Now!
他们正在找拉格纳的财产
They're searching for Ragnar's wealth.
他们休想找到
They'll never find it.
去后面找找
Search in the back.
快点 我们很快就要走了
Come on! We're leaving soon!
你以为我会让你嫁给别人吗
You thought I'd left you to marry someone else.
不过 你知道我会对你这幅娇躯做什么吗
But, do you know what I will do with this body?
比如这张嘴
This mouth?
我会做我梦寐以求的事情 甚至更多
I will do all I dreamt of and more.
到时候谁会喊停呢
And who will call a halt?
厄尔·拉格纳 英勇无畏的人 已经不在了
Earl Ragnar, the Fearless, is gone.
随着他逝去的 还有尤特雷德 他的撒克逊宠物
And with him, Uhtred... his Saxon pet...
就剩一堆灰烬了
A pile of ashes,
一切都成灰了
Anything.
蹲下
Get down!
看那个男人 那个撒克逊人
Look at that man... the Saxon.
他叫斯冈里昂 是我叔叔的人
His name's Scallion. He works for my uncle.
他会跟我叔叔说我已经死了
He'll tell him that I'm dead.
让他说吧
Let him do it.
- 我看到他和希亚尔坦一起 - 把它烧为平地
- I see him with Kjartan. - Burn it to the ground.
他还有你叔叔 也许他们在同流合污
He and your uncle... maybe they're in it together.
是什么让他们如此确信他们这么做
And what makes them believe that they can do this
而不会遭到报应
without punishment?
他们会遭到报应的 但不该出自你之手
They will be punished, but not by you.
尤特雷德 听我说 我们要为了拉格纳更好地活下去
Uhtred, listen to me. We serve Ragnar best alive.
我们得把实情告诉他人
We tell the story.
我得杀几个人
I need to kill someone.
不行
No.
那么我选他
And I choose him.
尤特雷德 不要
Uhtred, no.
快点
Come on!
牲口棚就在那边
The barn's over there!
最主要的事情就是让马匹待在一起
The main thing is to keep the horses together.
不要留下任何武器
Don't leave any weapons behind.
走之前看记得检查是否有遗漏
Who goes and who will look in back.
在这里
Over here!
好的 来吧
Right, come on.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我就是你们在找的那个人
It's me you're looking for.
我就是你们在找的那个人
It's me you're looking for.
你还记得我吗 你还记得我吗
You remember me? You remember me?
找不到更多的了
There's no more.
我们出发了 来吧
We're going. Come on.
带上那些马
Bring the horses.
按理说 这应该属于小拉格纳
By right, it belongs to young Ragnar.
是的 但我们需要这些东西
Yes. But we spend what we need to spend.
我们需要活下来
We stay alive.
我们把实情告诉他人 然后呢
We tell the story, and then what?
我们去投奔别的领主
We find a new lord to serve.
我不会呆在这
I will not stand by
然后眼睁睁看着属于我的一切被夺去
and have everything that's mine taken from me.
我要回去
I'm going back.
回哪儿去
Where?
回到出生的地方
To the beginning.
- 那是斯冈里昂吗 - 不是 领主大人
- Is it Scallion? - No, my lord.
他看起来像一个丹麦人
He looks like a Dane.
可能是希亚尔坦的人
Could be one of Kjartan's men.
我是贝本博格的尤特雷德 我来夺回属于我的东西
I am Uhtred of Bebbanburg, and I shall take what is mine.
贝本博格是属于我的
Bebbanburg is mine!
备马
Horses!
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表