剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
Us.
阿尔佛雷德不会来
Alfred won't come.
粮食维持不了那么久 安巴会清醒过来
The food won't last, and Ubba's mind will clear.
开来不可避免 他们会拿下威塞克斯
It seems inevitable. They'll take Wessex.
如果我们从翼侧包抄这些丹麦人呢
What if we were able to outflank the Danes?
-怎么做 -我们先烧掉他们的船
- How? - We burn their ships.
即使只有三艘四艘 他们也会跑向着火的船
Even just three or four, they'd be running to the fire.
-然后我们趁机攻击 -他们就会陷入混乱 不会再有盾墙阵
- Then we attack. - They'll be disorganised, no shield wall.
我们可以在他们反应过来之前杀掉他们
We could be killing them before they know we're there.
那么谁去放火
Who would set the fires?
我去
I will.
一个就够
Alone.
但是我需要你承诺你会攻击 一旦火被点着的时候
But I'll need your word that you'll attack as soon as the fires have taken hold.
我承诺
You have it.
如果我们成功了 大人 你就拯救了威塞克斯
If we succeed, lord, you'll have saved Wessex.
如果他成功点着了那些船
If he succeeds and fires the ships,
那必定会给丹麦人造成恐慌
it will undoubtedly cause panic amongst the Danes.
我们的目标也就达到了
Which is the aim.
问题是我们如何利用这场恐慌
How best do we use that panic?
突袭一定会成功吗
Is an attack likely to be successful?
如果我们撤离这个山岭是不是更好的主意呢
Would it not be better to escape this hill?
我们可以返回温切斯特 我们不会失去任何一个士兵
We could return to Winchester without the loss of a single man.
除了尤特雷德
Excepting Uhtred.
父亲 如果尤特雷德说的风暴的事是真的
Father, if what Uhtred says about the storm is true,
格鲁姆的舰队都被摧毁了
and Guthrum's fleet is all but destroyed,
我们可以加入阿尔佛雷德的军队
we would join forces with Alfred.
说不定我们会在路上遇到他们
We may well meet him on the road,
然后我们可以一起抵抗安巴
then we are all against Ubba.
这个策略行得通
As a strategy, it makes sense.
但是我承诺了尤特雷德
I gave him my word.
他会死的
He will die
到时候你可以称他为英雄
and you can call him a hero.
其他人都在这里
The others are here.
你必须要决定接下来该如何行动
You must decide what you will tell them.
我跟你们说过 让你们的人待命
I've called for you to tell you to ready your men.
所有人 每个人
All men. Everyone.
-我们应尽快动身 -动身 大人
- We shall be moving, soon. - Moving, lord?
尤特雷德郡长已经自愿去刺探敌情
Ealdorman Uhtred's volunteered himself to distract the Danes.
-他想去烧了丹麦人的船 -他走了吗
- He'll set alight their ships. - He has gone?
-是的 -一个人去吗
- Yes. - Alone?
是的 如果他成功地制♥造♥了混乱 我们就可以行动了
Yes. If he should succeed in causing this distraction, we will move.
-往哪个方向 大人 -让你们的人待命 什么都别说
- In which direction, lord? - Ready your men. Tell them nothing.
尊敬的乌达大人 您也没告诉我们什么
Lord Odda, with respect, you told us nothing.
-我说了让你们的人待命 -准备战斗吗
- Ready your men. - For battle?
所有的人
Ready your men.
-原地待命 快去 -快去准备
- Each of you. Go. - Prepare.
姐妹
Sisters.
河面上我什么都看不见
I see nothing on the river.
-很快会有第一道光 -你能不能别说话
- It will soon be first light. - Can you not speak.
好吧
Very well.
船着火了
Ships afire!
船着火了
Ships afire!
快去拿水桶灭火
Fetch buckets and barrels!
乌达大人 我们准备好了
Lord Odda, we are ready,
接下来做什么
but to do what?
他成功了
He's done it.
看 他点着了船
Look, he's fired the ships.
我们发动攻击
We attack.
大人 大人 你醒着吗
Lord? Lord, you awake?
-大人 -怎么了
- Lord. - What?
-船着火了 -喔
-The ships have been fired. -Oh!
-是他 我就知道 -是的
- It's him. I know it. - Yes.
你预见他们会死在山顶上 你就没有预见着火吗
You saw them dying on the hill. Did you not see a fire?
我告诉你了 我只能看到占卜的旨意
I told you. I can only see what the runes allow.
-有多少艘船着火了 -我不知道 很多艘
- How many ships burn? - I don't know. Many.
他们肯定有什么计谋 肯定有
They are planning something, they must be.
大人
Lord.
在那 是他
There. That's him.
是你 尤特雷德 拉格纳之子
You! Uhtred Ragnarson!
是你
You!
你害怕我吗
Are you afraid of me?
一对一
Man on man!
就在这场上
I will make the square!
你敢和我决斗吗
Will you fight me?
你不是那英勇的拉格纳的儿子吗
Are you the son of Ragnar the Fearless
难道你却是个懦夫吗
or are you a coward?
我会跟你决斗 安巴 如果这是你想要的
I'll fight you, Ubba, if that's what you want,
但是你会死
but you will die.
给他一个盾牌
Fetch him a shield.
你穿得太少了 大人 小心受凉
You're half naked, lord, you might catch a chill.
这场决斗不会太久
This will not take long.
是你 点的火吗
Was it you? The fires?
是上帝的旨意
Must have been the gods.
他们对你很生气
They're angry with you.
看看谁先血尽身亡
First blood or to the death?
站起来 站起来
Get up! Get up!
你这个撒克逊人
You Saxon shit!
安息吧 大人
Go to Valhalla, lord.
盾墙
Shield wall!
杀了这些杂种们
Now kill the bastards!
捆起来
Tie them.
把他们都捆起来
Tie them all together.
形成连锁
Form a chain.
把他们捆紧
Bind them tightly.
胆敢反抗的 就扔进河里
If any object, march them into the river.
喝点东西吧 小混♥蛋♥
Get this inside your belly, arseling.
上帝知道你正需要它
God knows you deserve it.
乌达大人受伤了
Lord Odda is hurt.
很严重
Badly.
他履行了承诺
He kept his word.
他会的
He would.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
一位好郡长
A good ealdorman.
-我想把安巴和他的斧子埋在一起 -他的斧子不见了
- I want Ubba buried with his axe. - His axe has gone.
小乌达想把他碎尸万段
Young Odda wants him cut into pieces.
-不 不能这样 -安巴也会这样对你的
- No, that can't happen. - He would have done the same to you.
他可是安巴 他差点就成为丹麦人的国王了
He is Ubba, as close as the Danes will ever come to a king.
我会看着他下葬
I'll see he's buried.
你 你当务之急
You, you have a task ahead.
是直接去找阿尔佛雷德 跪在他脚下
You go directly to Alfred and you kneel at his feet,
告诉那个混♥蛋♥你拯救了威塞克斯
and tell the bastard you have saved Wessex.
不 我要去找米尔德瑞斯
No, I'll go to Mildrith.
就算你不做 其他贝尔博格人也会去 那样他们就会受到奖赏
If you don't do it, some other bugger will and there will be reward.
大家都看见了
Men have seen it.
他们知道我做过什么 让他们去告诉阿尔佛雷德吧
They know what I've done. Let them tell Alfred.
我要去见我的儿子
I need to see my son.
你真傻
You're a turd.
睾袋
A ball bag.
那是你最好的侮辱吗
Is that the best you can do?
乳♥头♥
Nipple?
大人
Lord.
我来谢谢你恪守承诺
I want to thank you for not abandoning me.
我知道你可以有另一个选择
I know that would have been a choice,
一个更好的选择
a reasonable choice.
我现在要去找米尔德瑞斯和我的儿子
I'll go to your estate now, to see Mildrith and my son.
你今天很好的报效了阿尔弗雷德
You served Alfred well today.
谢谢 大人
Thank you, lord.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
原谅我
Forgive me,
你太美了 我不忍♥心打扰你
you looked too beautiful to disturb.
你可以打扰我了
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表