剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
一个本该成为国王的男孩
the manchild who would have himself be king.
出于对已故国王的尊敬
Out of respect for the late king,
阿尔弗雷德并不想要
Alfred wishes no harm to be done
动你丑陋头颅上的一根汗毛
to a hair of your ugly head.
但他绝不会容忍♥你的无礼与谎言
But he will not put up with your insolence and lies.
你的亲生儿子也是你口中所谓无礼行为的拥护者
Your own son is party to my so-called insolence.
闭嘴
Quiet!
休想把别人卷入你的阴谋里
Don't you involve others in your conspiracies.
我的头颅并不丑陋
My head is not ugly.
你将会被送去汉普顿的一家
You're to be sent to Hampton,
修道院 去接受教育
to a monastery, to be educated.
这个过程将会非常的漫长
It will be a very long process.
我是国王之子
I am the king's son!
威赛克斯王国无法承受分♥裂♥
Wessex cannot afford division.
它也承受不了一个蠢孩子的瞎扯淡
Nor can it afford the ramblings
无论他是不是贵族
of an idiot child, noble or otherwise.
你看着办吧
See to it.
我能不能调♥教♥一下他 大人
May I make him docile, Lord?
求之不得
I wish you would.
不 不 不要
No. No, no, no, no, no!
进来
Come.
大人 听说你想要见我
Lord, you wish to see me.
是的 是的
I did. I did.
我希望你去捎个消息给格鲁姆 给丹麦人
You will take a message to Guthrum, to the Danes.
向他们请求谈判
You will invite them to negotiate,
得在几天之内 但具体由他们安排
within days, but at their own convenience.
如果您当我是信使的话 宫中有很多呢 大人
If it is a messenger you require, lord, there are plenty within the palace--
我没当你是信使 我让你传话
It is not a messenger I require, it is a representative.
你要为我传达
You will speak for me.
乌达 你要为我传达
Odda, you will speak as me.
不许为丹麦人说好话
Nothing can be written for the Danes.
否则就没用了
My letters would be meaningless,
既然这些
therefore the words spoken
都是我说的
must be my words,
我也会相信你
and I entrust them to you.
我很荣幸能为您传话 大人
I shall gladly be your representative, Lord.
谢谢
Thank you.
我冒犯到你了吗 这样看着你
Do I offend you, watching you?
没有 领主大人 从来没有
No, my Lord, never.
我誓以生命捍卫你
I will defend you with my life.
你就是这世界上最珍贵的事物
You stand as everything that is precious.
你是威赛克斯 你是英格兰
You are Wessex, England,
将永远被珍视 永不被亵渎
always to be cherished, never to be violated.
只需被爱
Only to be loved.
大力的爱
Vigorously.
是谁
Who is it?
大人
My Lord.
我问心无愧
My conscience.
领主大人 你愿意和我一起
My Lord, would you care to join me in prayer,
去为已故的国王祷告吗
perhaps for the passing of the king?
好的 神父
I will, Father.
请接受我深深的谢意
I give you my thanks.
原谅我 领主大人
Forgive me, my Lord.
牛奶坏了
The milk has soured.
我已经厌倦了牛奶和苹果
I am tired of milk and apples.
我需要肉
I need meat.
但你是一个殉教者 领主大人 你不能吃肉
But you are a martyr, my Lord, to meat.
领主大人也需要吃饱
My Lord needs feeding.
领主大人不是圣人 也不该是
My Lord is not a saint, and never shall be.
我经历过战争
I have survived battle.
我需要肉
I need meat.
我们应该一起祷告 领主大人 祈求神赐予我们力量
We shall pray together, my Lord, for strength.
为什么这会一种罪孽呢
Why does it have to be a sin?
这已然成为了我的一种负担
Already, it is a burden.
这似乎与我想怎么做无关
It seems never to be about what I would wish to do.
而是我必须要去做
It is about what I must do.
愿上帝赐予我力量
Ask God to give me the strength
让我能受得起这顶王冠 就像你一样
to wear the crown as well as you.
博尔卡神父 等等
Father Beocca, a moment.
什么事 领主大人
Yes, Lord?
尤特雷德也许能为我们所用
Uhtred may well have a use.
呃
I'm...
很高兴您能这么想 大人
Pleased that is what you think, Lord.
那个布瑞达 和他是什么关系
This Brida, she's what, to him?
我觉得是他的绊脚石 大人
I would say a hindrance, Lord.
- 内人吗 - 不 不 从来不是
- A wife? - No, no, never, no.
她不是个安分守己的人
She is restless.
我恐怕她是他肩上的恶魔
She's the devil on his shoulder, I fear.
但他迷恋着她
But he is fond of her.
是的 他确实是
Yes, that is his way.
我们应该再观察一下
We shall see.
谢谢你
Thank you.
荣幸之至 大人
My Lord.
我替阿尔弗雷德国王
I carry a message
带来了一个口信
from King Alfred.
阿尔弗雷德国王是谁
Who is King Alfred?
他是威赛克斯王国的国王 阿尔弗雷德
He is Alfred, King of Wessex.
他请格鲁姆伯爵一同进行谈判 以求和平
He invites the earl Guthrum to negotiate a peace.
从你的马上下来 小子
Get down from your horse, boy.
从马上下来 看我
Get down from your horse and look at me.
你真是一匹好马
You are a beaut.
告诉那个国王 他叫什么来着
Tell this king... what was his name?
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred.
告诉阿尔弗雷德国王
Tell King Alfred
格鲁姆接受了他的请求
that Guthrum accepts his invitation
我会盯着他
and I will watch for him
我会长途骑行去见他
and I shall ride out and meet him.
我会将你的话带给国王 大人
I will pass on your message, Lord.
这马是我的了
This horse belongs me now.
尤特雷德 阿尔弗雷德有意重用你
Uhtred, Alfred is keen to find a use for you,
但布瑞达
but Brida is...
她只能帮倒忙
She's not a help.
或者你只要不让她出现在我眼前
Well, perhaps you could just keep her away from me.
阿尔弗雷德知道我是有利用价值的
Alfred knows how I can be of use.
- 尤特雷德 - 而我也证明了这点
- Uhtred... - And I've proven it.
现在 该是他向我证明的时候了
Now, he must prove he can be of use to me.
他将会成为国王
He will be king.
而你将会效忠他
And you can serve him.
我虽在他的领土 但我只为自己而活
I'm here to serve myself.
阿尔弗雷德对我而言
Alfred means nothing to me but a path to take back
不过是一条夺回我
what's rightfully mine,
所属的土地 财富 头衔的捷径罢了
my land, my wealth, and my title.
说白了就是互相利用
He will have a use for me, but I'll have a use for him.
别把他想的那么单纯
Do not think him na?ve.
他会看穿你的
He will see right through you.
他只会看到我让他看到的部分
He will see what I allow him to see.
听着 尤特雷德 你是一名士兵 不是指挥官
Look, Uhtred, right now you are a warrior, not a thinker.
即便是早晚的事
Though, in time, this will come.
你真像你父亲 他也...
You are much like your father, and he was both.
现在你可是阿尔弗雷德的祭司了 神父
You are Alfred's priest now, Beocca.
想找个伴吗 大妹子
You looking for company, girl?
和愚蠢的男人相比 我宁愿和上帝为伴
I prefer the company of the gods to stupid men.
那下次吧
Another time, then.
早上好 尤特雷德
Good morning, Uhtred.
早上好 大人
Good morning, Lord.
这件铠甲做工挺不错嘛
That's a fine coat of mail.
没错 并且是给你的
It is, and it is yours,
一件撒克逊战士的战甲
the battle dress of a Saxon warrior.
权当礼物吧
A gift.
作为什么的礼物呢
In return for what?
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表