剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
No.
不 我们已经洗劫过城♥堡♥了 我们什么都没发现
No, we have ripped the fortress apart. We found nothing.
他肯定有什么
He must have something.
-只是藏起来了 -尤特雷德·拉格纳森
- Somewhere. - Uhtred Ragnarson!
不管他有什么
Whatever he has,
我们平分
I say we split.
对半分
Half and half.
我们杀了他的人
We kill his men,
留国王不杀
we spare the king,
让他带我们去找他的财富
he takes us to his wealth.
对半分吗
Half and half?
一旦我发动攻击 你就转身
I will advance, you will turn
然后我们一起攻击
and we will attack together.
现在 做点样子给王国看看
Now, this is for the benefit of the king.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard piece of rassragr!
我会打败你的
I'll destroy you!
做好准备 我们要击败他们
Be ready! We kill them all.
他们的每个人都必须死
Every last one of them dies!
告诉战士们 我们和丹麦人一伙
Tell the men we are with the Danes.
准备
At the ready!
-你相信斯科帕吗 -我们别无选择 只能相信他
- You trust this Skorpa? - We have no choice but to trust him.
现在 转身
Now turn!
受死吧
To the death!
你们这些无♥耻♥的丹麦人 去找你们肮脏的母亲哭泣吧
You bastard Danes! You'll cry for your stinking whore mothers!
你欺骗了我 你们这些无♥耻♥的丹麦人
You lying, thieving, bastard Danes.
我最少还能杀掉一个人
I could kill at least one more of you.
直到都结束了
It is over.
你的财富
Your wealth.
-我妻子的财富吗 -你的财富和你的影子王后
- My wealth for my life? - Your wealth and your shadow queen.
没用的贱♥人♥
Useless bitch.
她预见了胜利
She saw victory.
银币在哪
Where is the silver?
如果我告诉你 你就会杀了我 我宁愿让你找不到
If I tell you, you'll kill me, and I would rather you remained poor.
我承诺
You have my word,
作为君主
as a warlord,
留你不杀
you will be spared.
银币在哪
Where is the silver?
要么说
Speak
要么死
or you will die.
它埋在
It is buried.
大厅
In the hall,
在我的宝座下面
beneath my throne.
我需要一小部分
I'll need a small amount myse--
我们要平分她吗 你拿胸部 我拿臀部
Do we split her too? You have the tits, I'll have the arse.
她是我的
She's mine.
你是来拿银币的
You are here for the silver?
银币就在这个宝座下面
It is beneath this seat.
我有个问题
I have a question.
你在等我们吗
Have you been waiting for us?
我在等你
For you.
那你预见了发生的事吗
Then you saw what would happen?
我知道你会来
I knew that you would come.
就这些
That is all.
尤特雷德 你知道金圣坛的教堂吗
Uhtred, what do you know of a church with a golden altar?
在基努伊特
At Cynuit.
为了庆祝安巴的死
To celebrate the killing of Ubba,
我听说他们在建造教堂
I hear they're building a church.
谁告诉你的
Who's been telling you this?
一个
Men,
茍且偷生的人
begging to live.
什么都说的出
Would say anything.
所以你要去 基努伊特
That's where you'll go, to Cynuit?
我的船还在修 这儿的海岸线可是很凶险的
Well, I have ships to repair, the coastline here has been murderous.
这些财富该怎么办
How do we do this?
我们怎么平分
How do we share?
我们不会平分
We don't share.
我们可以战斗
Oh, we can fight
我们中的有些人会死
and some of us will die,
包括你的王后
including your queen.
尤特雷德·拉格纳森
Uhtred Ragnarson,
别轻举妄动
keep your sword in its scabbard.
明智的王后
Wise queen.
她是我的
She stays with me.
-她是我的 -什么都别做
- She stays with me! - Do nothing!
尤特雷德 不 尤特雷德
Uhtred, no! Uhtred!
-他们拿走了财富 -不 我不会为了银币和丹麦人开战的
- They have our treasure. - I'll not fight these Danes for silver.
为国王我愿意 为了银币我可不干
For king, yes, but not for silver.
我被债务缠身 我需要钱去供养军队 没有钱 他们随时都可能离我而去
I am tethered by debts, I need to raise an army and they get away further with every second!
我决不允许他们白白送死
I'll not allow half these men or more to die.
我可以给你想要的
I can give you what you need.
还有更多的
There is more.
银币
Silver.
刚才他跟你私语什么 在他离开的时候
What did he whisper, Skorpa, when he was leaving?
当我信任你的时候 我会告诉你的
I will tell you when I believe you need to know.
刚才我
How was I?
表现的怎么样
As a warrior?
艾塞沃德
Aethelwold,
你当战士就有如你当国王一样强
you are as much a warrior as you are a king.
这不属于赃物
This isn't part of the plunder.
这是个圣十字架 它应该归还给教堂
It's a holy cross. It goes back to the church.
用来祝福
There'll be blessings.
但是剩下的
But the rest...
都是我们的
..it's all ours.
-回家吗 -去威塞克斯 我们分开走
- Home? - Wessex. And our separate ways.
我要去见一个主教
There's a bishop I must see.
埃克赛特
我从没见过这样的村庄
I've never seen a village like this before.
威 赛 克 斯 王 国
我们只在这停留一天
We will be here for just the day.
- 你是谁 - 我找艾尔沃德主教
- Who are you? - I'll speak with the Bishop Alewold.
主教正在祷告
Bishop Alewold is at prayer.
-他会见我的 -他在祷告
- He'll see me. - He's at prayer
-不能被打扰 -艾尔沃德 艾尔沃德主教
- and cannot be disturbed. - Alewold. Bishop Alewold.
这是干什么
What is this?
出去 出去
Get out. Out.
我们在忙着祷告
We-- We're-- We're busy with our work.
我知道
So I see.
我说了出去
I said, get out.
我认识你
I know you.
尤特雷德
Uhtred.
那个无神论者 是的
The Godless, yes.
还有我的妻子 因为她的父亲 她继承了一笔教堂的债务
And my wife, through her father, has inherited a debt to the church.
是的
Oh, yes.
我想起来了 一笔巨额债务
A substantial debt, I recall.
-现在我来偿还这笔债务 -你吗
- Which I would now discharge. - You would?
很好 正如你所见 我们现在正忙于
Very well, as you see we're busy with--
这是爱尔兰人的杰作
That's Irish work.
看起来是爱尔兰的
It looks Irish.
重量也是
And its weight.
一件完美无瑕的杰作
A thing of beauty and of great value.
我希望它能抵消那些债务
It seemed a fitting way of settling the debt.
如果你接受 当然 如果你不接受 我就把它烧了
If you'll accept, of course. If not, I'll put it in the smith's fire.
我接受这个提议 我接受
I accept. On behalf of the church, I accept.
我深信基于你伟大的判断力
I trust I can rely upon your good judgement
你会认同我处决仆人的这件事
in dismissing the matter of my servant Oswald's wergild.
他是个贼
He was a thief.
-他的家人会发誓不是那么回事 -我的人会发式是那么回事
- His family will swear otherwise. - My people will swear he was.
那么时间会被无穷无尽的浪费
And time will be wasted with no end.
那么这样的情况下 所有的事情都解决了
In that case, consider all matters resolved.
保佑你
Bless you.
我每天都在祈祷你的归来
I've been praying daily for your safe return.
她是谁
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表