剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我出生于英格兰帝国的一名郡长之家
I was born an ealdorman of England,
诺森比亚王国贝本博格的正统继承人
true heir to the Northumbrian lands of Bebbanburg.
初上战场时我才12岁
I was 12 years old when I first went to war.
我目睹了我父亲被杀
I saw my father killed.
并和一个撒克逊女孩
Stolen by the invaders,
布瑞达 一同被侵略者俘虏
along with a Saxon girl, Brida,
开始 我只是一个奴隶
I became, first, a slave,
但后来 我成为了拉格纳伯爵的养子
and then, a son to Earl Ragner.
命运将我转变为一个丹麦人
Fate had made me a Dane,
让小拉格纳成了我的兄长
had made Young Ragner my brother,
让布瑞达 成了我的爱人
and Brida, my lover.
然而 命运又带来了背叛
And then, fate brought betrayal.
起火了
Fire!
谣言四起 说我杀了拉格纳伯爵
Lies were thrown to the wind, saying I had killed Ragner,
于是 我们带上他藏匿的财宝 向南逃去
so, taking his hidden wealth, we fled south...
去向威塞克斯王国 找寻神父博尔卡
To Wessex, to Beocca,
并投奔国王的兄弟阿尔佛雷德
and to the king's brother Alfred.
因为我徘徊在丹麦人和撒克逊人之间
Seen by the Danes as a Saxon and by the Saxons as a Dane,
所以没人相信我的说辞
my word could not be trusted.
但我是尤特雷德 贝本博格主人的儿子
But I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred,
天命不可违
and destiny is all.
都让开 国王来了
Stand clear. It is the king.
我有话要说 大人
I have to speak, Lord.
斧子砍得很深
The axe cut deep.
即使是国王也不能幸存
Even a king couldn't survive that wound.
我们应该祈祷然后静观天命
We shall pray and we shall see.
让开
Move!
非常抱歉 大人
Apologies, Lord.
在没有事先和阿尔佛雷德商量之前
This is the best I could do
我只能做这么多了
without first speaking to Alfred.
我带了食物和麦芽酒
I've brought food and ale
还有 更重要的是 我带来了好消息
and, more importantly, good news.
阿尔佛雷德死了吗
Alfred is dead?
恰恰相反
The opposite.
他安然无恙并取得了胜利
He is alive and he is victorious.
我们挫败了丹麦人
We defeated the Danes.
为什么说这是个好消息呢
Why is this good news?
阿尔佛雷德听取了你的建议
Alfred acted upon your advice.
所以战胜的荣耀也有你的份
You share in his glory.
什么荣耀
Glory?
那为毛他还被囚禁着 只能蹲在墙角拉屎
Then why is he caged and left to shit in the corner?
你管那叫荣耀吗
You call that glory?
就没有哪次她能不吐槽吗
Can she not hold her tongue for just one moment?
不 不可能
No, she cannot!
而且她永远也不会
And she will not!
食物你留着吧 我不要
Keep your food! I don't want it!
在我被释放之前我不吃也不喝
I won't eat or drink until I'm set free!
只有阿尔佛雷德可以下令释放你们
Only Alfred can order your release!
我会和他说的
I will speak with him!
姑娘 你应该把这时间
You should spend this time, girl,
花在提高你的修养上
to contemplate your improvement.
我会把这时间
I will use this time
用来诅咒你
to curse you.
你开心就好
Then do it.
阿尔佛雷德将我拒之于门外
Alfred refused my sword.
除非他来请我 否则我不会再出山
I won't be offering it again, unless he begs.
大人 有时候我在想你到底是固执
Lord, sometimes I wonder whether your pigheadedness
还是在钻牛角尖
is not simple stupidity.
当他擦掉盔甲上的泥土和鲜血后
He will send for you when he has scraped
就会派人来找你了
the mud and blood from his mail.
我们会感谢诸神之父奥丁的
We will give thanks to Odin for our deliverance.
你做做看
Do that.
我们是丹麦人
We are Danes!
放尊重点
Show respect!
你再老逼 老娘就刺穿你的喉咙 弄死你
Do it again, and I will cut you, prick to throat.
你是威塞克斯的英雄
You are a hero of Wessex.
恭喜我们啊
Congratulations.
我们还活着
We're alive.
什么事
What is it?
我等不及要见你
I couldn't wait to see you.
别人跟我说你安然无恙 但毕竟眼见为实
I was told you were safe, but I needed proof.
现在你信了吧
Here it is.
你退下吧 荆妻会服侍我的
Leave us. My wife will help me.
是 大人
My Lord.
我的荣幸
My privilege.
能为您检查锁子甲是否完好
Ensure it is repaired, and well.
没有您我就是个不知所措的傻瓜
I'd be a lost fool without you.
笨手笨脚的
Fingers and thumbs.
何人叩门
Who knocks?
大人
My Lord.
夫人 请原谅我
My lady, forgive me.
我希望我们能
I was hoping for a moment
谈谈那个郡长 尤特雷德
to discuss the ealdorman Uhtred.
神父 恕我直言
Father, forgive me,
但大人他需要休息
but my Lord is in need of rest.
不错
He is.
你也是
You are.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
埃塞尔沃尔德 你刚才在山上吗
Aethelwold, were you on the hill?
我没看到你
I didn't see you.
我和牧师们在一起
I was kept safe with priests.
还会有其它战争的
There will be other battles.
还会有很多
Many.
接连不断 我保证
And on and on it will go, I'm sure,
直到我们死了
'til we're all dead.
你是说我们应该投降吗
Are you saying we should surrender?
决不
Never.
决不
Never.
但我不反对妥协
But I'm not against compromise.
我虽然虔诚的信奉着主
As much as I love my God,
但我并不急着上天堂
I'm in no hurry to reach Heaven.
我怕再多下跪祈祷的牧师
I fear no number of kneeling clergymen
也洗不清异教♥徒♥们犯下的罪孽
will change what a heathen's axe has already decreed.
我们的祈祷应该伴随着国王的继承人
Our prays should be with the king's successor,
无论可能是谁
whoever that may be.
王位是我的 我有长子继承权
The crown is mine, my birthright.
你不同意吗
You disagree?
对你不利的言辞是
The argument against you will be
- 你还很年轻 - 我是我父亲的继承人
- that you're a young Lord. - I am my father's heir.
没错 你是你父亲的继承人
Yes, you are your father's heir,
但阿尔佛雷德是你父亲的兄弟
but your father was also bonded to Alfred.
可长子的继位排序要比兄弟高啊
A son comes before a brother.
那么 也许 你应该直接和国王说
Then, perhaps, you should speak to the king directly.
这是我的想法 王子殿下 如果 若你父亲临终时
'Tis my thinking, Lord, that if, on his deathbed,
任命你为他的王位继承人
your father were to name you as his successor,
国会的人就无力反驳了
the Witan would find it difficult to go against him.
我认为不管你的父亲是否清醒
I believe your father would only be too happy
他都会乐意将王位传给你的
to whisper in your ear.
只是无力言语罢了
Whether he was conscious or not.
我会牢记你的忠告的 小乌达
Your counsel will not be forgotten, Young Odda.
谢谢你 王子殿下
Thank you, Lord.
格鲁姆
Guthrum.
你背着我去参战了
You went into battle without me.
为什么
Why was that?
我也不想这样的
That was not the intention.
是吗
Is that so?
那是怎么回事
Then why did it happen?
借一步说话
Let's talk inside.
就在这谈
We will talk here.
他们行军的速度比我们预想的要快
They marched sooner than we expected
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表