剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
I have loved you.
不用为我祈祷
Don't pray for me.
有没有跟她来场分手炮 小混♥蛋♥
Did you hump her goodbye, arseling?
我想天黑以前离开威塞克斯
I want to have left Wessex by tonight.
那你可得骑快点 小混♥蛋♥
You're gonna have to ride faster than that, arseling.
发出 驾 驾
Hyah! Hyah!
在我们到达康沃尔前 不要穿这些
No one is to wear these till we have crossed into Cornwalum.
不过你们可以把它擦亮点
What you can do is polish them,
这样当我们穿上它们时 他们一眼就能看见
so that when you do wear them, they will be seen, clearly.
你们会感到害怕
And you'll be feared.
你们会知道当一名丹麦人是什么感觉
You're going to find out what it's like to be a Dane.
所有人都不要动 都不要动
Every man stand where he is. No one move.
你 站住
You! Stay where you are.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
摘掉你的帽子
Lower your hood.
我说摘掉你的帽子
I said, lower your hood.
艾塞沃德
Aethelwold.
我只是想跟着你们
I merely want to come with you.
一起冒险
To be part of your adventure.
我希望这会是个惊喜
I wanted it to be a surprise.
他不能在这 他会走漏风声的
He cannot be here. He cannot hold his tongue.
-我建议杀了他吧 -杀我
- I say we kill him. - Kill me?
你不能杀我 我是合法的国王 你个蠢货
You can't kill me. I'm the rightful king, you fool.
-利奥弗里克 这不是在威塞克斯 -那我把他拖到康沃尔
- Not here. Leofric, not in Wessex! - Then I will drag him into Cornwalum!
-不是现在 -不 你不能杀我
- Not now! - No, you can't.
尤特雷德 你欠我一个人情 我现在要用这个人情
Uhtred, you owe me a favour, I call it in now.
如果阿尔弗雷德听说基♥督♥徒袭击康沃尔 我们都会被杀掉
If Alfred hears of Christians raiding Cornwalum, we'll be killed.
他不死就保证会有那样的结果
He guarantees that outcome.
利奥弗里克 我改变了 我发誓
Leofric, I am a changed man. I swear.
我们杀了他 没人会记得他
We kill him. He will not be missed.
我们带他一起走
We take him with us.
我欠他的 他由我负责
I owe him. He's my responsibility.
-我保护他 -那谁保护我们
- He has my protection. - And who will protect the rest of us?
我从未见过他如此愤怒
I've never seen him so angry.
-你去擦我们的盔甲 接着去洗马 -乐意效劳
- You will clean our mail and tend to the horses. - Anything.
如果我说给我们洗屁♥股♥你就照做
You'll wipe our arses if I say so.
没问题
Of course.
赴汤蹈火 义不容辞 大人
And I'm gathering the moss and dock leaves as you speak, lord.
你对康沃尔有多少了解
What do you know of Cornwalum?
那里不属于威塞克斯
That it's not Wessex.
威塞克斯和康沃尔的分界是一条河
The Wessex-Cornwalum border is this river,
-塔玛河 -就是我们扎营的地方
- the Tamar river. - Which is why we are camped here.
是一条由北向南的河流
It flows north to south
而康沃尔它有一条海岸线 像一条腿
and Cornwalum itself has a coastline shaped like a leg.
-所以他们都从事贸易吗 -是的
- They are traders? - Yes.
在北岸从威尔士王国到爱尔兰
On the north coast to the Welsh kingdoms and Ireland.
南边可以到达法兰克
And on the south to the Franks.
-你怎么知道这些 -我受过教育 利奥弗里克
- How do you know this? - I'm an educated man, Leofric.
我只是喜欢隐藏真♥相♥
I simply enjoy hiding the fact.
你做的很好
You do it well.
-他们有国王吗 -不止一个
- Do they have a king? - More than one.
-有凶猛的战士吗 -别怕 利奥弗里克
- Fierce fighters? - Have no fear, Leofric,
我们可是丹麦人
we are Danes.
我想浴血奋战一场
I want to be blooded, in battle.
放心吧 小子
Don't worry, boy,
会让你冲锋陷阵的
you'll be first in line.
我很是期待呢
I look forward to it.
您好 大人
Good day, lord.
告诉你的主人 乌达大人来了 还有艾尔沃德主教大人
Tell your master Ealdorman Odda is here, with God's Bishop Alewold.
是 大人
Yes, lord.
快点
Quickly.
这可不是我理想中的农场
It's not the most desirable farmstead I've seen.
乌达郡长 艾尔沃德主教 真是受宠若惊
Ealdorman Odda, Bishop Alewold, a pleasant surprise.
请进屋吃些点心吧
May I offer a refreshment?
我们奉国王之命而来
We are here in the king's business.
事情与你丈夫有关
'Tis with your husband.
-他在这儿吗 -他不在
- Is he here? - He is not.
他能不能来 夫人
Can he be fetched, my dear?
取下所有十字架
All crucifixes and crosses.
你们不再是虔诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
You are God-fearing Christians no more.
你现在是丹麦人了
You are Danes now.
异教♥徒♥
Pagans.
你们不必再祈祷和向往天堂了
You don't cross yourself nor look to the heavens.
咱们发财去吧
Let's make ourselves rich!
好啊
Yeah!
我的丈夫在保卫着我们的国家
My husband is protecting our kingdom.
保护谁 我们已经处于和平时期
From whom? We're at peace.
他只说他在为阿尔佛雷德效力
He only said he was doing Alfred's work.
他不相信丹麦人
He doesn't trust the Danes.
他这是在自作聪明
He thinks he knows better than the king.
你的手下 利奥弗里克 他会跟你汇报的
Your own man, Leofric, will give you detail, I'm sure.
-好吧 -乌达
- Yes. - Odda.
她嫁给了一个暴君和傻子
It's not the child's fault that she was married off to a tyrant
-跟孩子没关系 -不
- and a fool. - No.
当然没关系
Of course not.
米尔德瑞斯 虽然极不情愿
Mildrith, it is with great reluctance
但我还是想用这封信来提醒你
that I must serve you with this letter.
你的丈夫回来后 他必须要为奥斯瓦德的死支付赔偿金
For your husband, upon his return. He must settle the wergild
要么就把他的财产全部充公
for Oswald's death or face confiscation of his property.
那也是我的财产
Which is also my property.
如果你有困难 我父亲的房♥子随时为你打开
If you're in need, my father's house will always be your house.
乌达大人怎样了
How is Lord Odda faring?
-我希望能早日康复 -不容乐观
- Well, I hope. - Frail.
他还是很虚弱
He's still very frail.
这一次袭击死了很多人
The blow would have killed many a man.
收起你的同情 夫人
Take consolation, lady,
你的领土会被充公的 那么我就会得到一座教堂了
that should your land be confiscated, it is the church that'll benefit.
不 不 不 求求你 放我走
No! No, no, no, please don't!
钱埋在那里 银币在哪
Where is it buried? Where's the silver?
它在哪里
Where is it?
这些人一无所有
These people have nothing.
求你了
Please.
五天了 还是一无所获
Five days and nothing.
还有时间
There is time yet.
我们不是他们接待的第一批丹麦人 我需要钱
We're not the first Danes they've seen. I need silver.
-那么我们就继续去找 -如果康沃尔早已被洗劫过了
- So we keep looking. - And what if the whole of Cornwalum
-怎么办 -我们继续找
- has been sacked already? - We keep looking.
一路向西找
We keep heading west.
他们要跟我们谈话吗
Do they want to speak?
来5个人跟我去见见他们
Five men, to match theirs.
你们谁都不准说话
And only I speak.
艾塞沃德
Aethelwold?
我听到了
I heard.
谨遵伟大的尤特雷德之令
Only the Great Uhtred speaks.
我是阿瑟
I am Brother Asser.
我的国王托我给你带件礼物
I bring you a gift, from my king.
来自帕瑞达国王的礼物
From King Peredur.
什么国王
King who?
帕瑞达国王
King Peredur.
英国国王
Of the Britons.
从未听说此人
Never heard of him.
我相信我的国王听过你的大名
I assure you my king has heard of you.
一群丹麦军队在康沃尔的村庄烧杀抢掠却未被察觉
A troop of Danes raiding villages in Cornwalum does not go unnoticed.
为什么你的国王要给我这个奇怪的贡品
Why does Peredur send me these miserable offerings?
这是和平的姿态 一种象征
A gesture of peace, a token.
我们的国家受到了同族人的攻击还有邻国的卡伦
Our king has been attacked by a fellow Briton and neighbour, Callyn,
他的军队占领着这座要塞占领着我们的土地
whose forces have seized the fort guarding our land.
我告诉你 只要你帮他夺回要塞
I am sent to tell you Peredur will pay you well
帕瑞达是不会亏待你的
to help him recapture this fort.
不会亏待我们是吧 多少报酬
Pay us well? How much?
具体我不知道 但是我相信他会很大方
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表