剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
No, not without me!
等到夜幕降临 我们将消灭这些瘟疫
Come nightfall, we'll be rid of this plague,
然后再好好细数我们掠夺到的战利品
and counting our share of the plunder!
我的盾牌
My shield.
杀光他们
Kill them all!
阵地还在
The wall is holding.
放下盾牌 把手藏到盾牌后面 冲啊
Down! Hands below your shield and drive!
冲啊
Drive!
- 后退 -后退
- Ease. - Ease!
后退
Ease!
推 继续推
Push! Keep pushing!
它在动了
It's working!
杀了他们
Drive them!
他们不行了 他们打不下去了
They're tiring. They can't fight back.
我们胜利在望
We're winning look!
杀啊
Fight!
加把劲
Come on!
还不够
Not yet!
天主啊 不
Dear god, no.
盾牌阵
Shield! Wall!
伟大仁慈的主啊 别这样
Dear god of infinite mercy, not this.
杀光他们
Kill them all!
腿 腿
Legs! Legs!
保护好你们的腿
Protect your legs!
举起你的剑 把您的力量分给这些以您的名义
Lift up your sword and spare these men of England
而战斗的英格兰勇士们吧
who fight in your name.
让这些异教♥徒♥们的心脏破裂枯萎吧
Let the heathens' hearts crumble and wither.
把您的力量赐予这些英格兰勇士们吧
Bestow your power upon these men of England
这样他们才能用这些恶魔的鲜血祭拜您的名字
so they can glorify your name with the blood of the devils.
发发慈悲吧 主啊
Have mercy now, lord.
不要抛弃我们
Do not forsake us.
不要抛弃英格兰
Do not forsake England.
跟着我
Follow me!
抓住他
Take him!
合并盾墙
Close the shield wall!
合并盾墙 抓住他
Close the wall and take him!
不
No!
他就像个小胡蜂
He's like a wasp.
- 可惜这只胡蜂的刺断了 - 是啊
- The wasp has lost its sting. - Yeah.
你确定他是撒克逊人吗
Are you sure he's a Saxon?
- 他打起架来像丹麦人 - 是啊
- He fights like a Dane. - Yeah.
不
No!
放开她
Leave her.
她可以活下来了
She is to live.
这些小孩子可能会有用处
Some of these young ones can come in useful.
父亲 这就是我跟你说的那个男孩
Father, here is the boy I spoke of.
这就是差点杀了你的那个人吗
The one who almost killed you?
你把他留给我了吗
You're leaving him with me?
我还从来没见过比你更优秀的人
I've never seen a man get the better of you yet.
替我割点鸡肉
Cut me some chicken.
小心点 这刀很锋利
Careful. The blade of sharp.
锋利到可以杀人
It can kill a man.
鸡肉放到你的盘子里了
The chicken is on your platter.
- 你一直是看不见的吗 - 哦 我只是看够了
- Have you always been blind? - Oh, I see enough.
那么 下面有谁被杀了吗
So, who have they been killing below?
俘虏
Prisoners.
就在刚刚 又多了个领主
Just now, a king.
他死相好吗
Did he die well?
不好
No.
嗯 那他就不配当领主
Well, then he shouldn't have been king.
告诉我 坐在大厅中♥央♥的是谁
Tell me, who sits in the middle of the hall?
是不是一个高个和一个矮子
Is it the big man and the small man?
没错 而且他们中间还坐着一个无名之辈
Yes. And a gray man sits in between them.
如果你能活下来
If you get to live,
你要小心那个大高个 叫安巴
you should be aware of the big man... ubba.
我建议你永远不要去招惹安巴
My advice for you is to never cross ubba,
还有千万 千万别想着挑战他
and never, never fight him.
- 我能活下来吗 - 他除了天神以外谁都不听
- If I get to live? - He listens to no one but the gods.
而他们从天神那里得到的指示
Men who take their orders from the gods are...
是无法预测的
Unpredictable.
之前你说“如果我能活下来” 是什么意思
What did you mean, when you said "If I get to live"?
因为你是我的俘虏了
You're my prisoner.
那个无名之辈叫埃格伯特
The gray man will be Egbert.
他原本是撒克逊人的一个郡长
He's a Saxon ealdorman.
他曾宣誓效忠国王 现在却自封领主
He has pledged allegiance and now calls himself king.
他算哪门子的领主
He is king of nothing.
很快 英格兰所有的国王
Soon, all of the kings in England
都将名存实亡
shall be kings of nothing.
现在诺桑比亚王国是我们的了 很快麦西亚也会是我们的
Northumbria is ours. Mercia will soon be ours.
接下来就是东英格兰的康沃尔王国
Then east Anglia, Cornwallum,
接下来是最富饶也是最后一个王国 威塞克斯
and then the greatest prize is the last kingdom... Wessex.
我听说过威塞克斯
I've heard of Wessex.
那里美丽富饶应有尽有
Anything will grow in Wessex.
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name.
尤特雷德 我是贝本博格的郡长
Uhtred. I'm the ealdorman of Bebbanburg.
就凭你
You are?
没错 北方的大♥片♥土地都是我的
I am. I own lands to the north.
你这个郡长在位多长时间了
How long have you been an ealdorman of these lands?
你父亲选择和我们开战结果现在死了
Your father chose to fight us and is now dead.
他
He...
他从来 都没喜欢过我
he was not... Fond of me.
我现在明白为什么我儿子没杀了你
I now understand why my son spared you,
贝本博格的尤特雷德
Uhtred of Bebbanburg.
你是个战士
You are a warrior.
喝点麦芽酒吧
Have some ale.
喝了它
Drink it.
多喝点
Lots of it.
拿着
Here.
放到那边去
Take it up there.
我正在考虑留下他俩
I'm thinking of keeping them both.
那小男孩和小女孩 他们能给你母亲帮帮忙
The boy and the girl. They can help your mother.
- 不愿意吗 - 是的
- Disagree? - No.
你可是杀了他的父亲
But you did kill his father.
如果他真是郡长 我们倒是能用他来换赎金
And if he's an ealdorman, we can sell him for ransom.
也许吧
Perhaps.
布瑞达 小心点别把水撒了
Brida, be careful not to spill the water.
你会弄脏地板的
You'll turn the floor to mud.
尤特雷德 去把木头砍了
Uhtred, wood needs to be chopped.
布瑞达 去把羊喂了
Brida, you can do the goats.
能让尤特雷德休息会儿吗
Will there be time for Uhtred to play?
干完活再说吧
Only when work is done.
我不喜欢咱们的女儿总跟奴隶混在一起
I don't like our daughter having to play with the slaves.
他们还都是孩子
They're only children.
但他们阶级不同
But they have a place.
暴脾气
Grumpy.
我的马兄
My horse.
嘿 拉格纳 拉格纳森
Hey, Ragnar Ragnarson.
嘿 无处可归的尤特雷德
Hey, Uhtred of wherever.
你能教我怎么用剑吗
How about you teach me how to use a sword?
我们不教奴隶去如何战斗
We don't teach slaves how to fight
小心祸从口出 小子
That tongue of yours will be your death, boy
现在 给我回去干活
Now, get back to work
你们要去玩什么呢
What does the play involve?
我们在峡谷搭了一个城♥堡♥
We built a hall in the gorge.
我是公主 尤特雷德是我的骑士
I am the mistress and Uhtred is a warrior.
- 没有仆人吗 - 这只是游戏罢了
- Not a servant? - It is a game.
- 狼来了 - 尤特雷德
- A wolf! - Uhtred.
它来了 狼来了
That's it, a wolf.
野猪 快跑啊
Boar! Watch out!
我看到它了 它有着锋利的牙齿和黄色的眼睛
I saw it... it had sharp teeth and yellow eyes.
别让狼伤害到我 尤特雷德
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表