剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
Leofric, this way!
走 快点
Go, quickly.
驾
Hee-yah!
马厩里除了马粪什么都没有了
There'll be nothing left in the stables but horse shit!
我们走 这边
Let's go this way.
我们藏在这儿 等夜幕降临
We hide here, wait for nightfall.
快点 我要抓到国王 我要活捉他
Hurry! I want the king and I want him alive,
让他跪着爬过来
crawling on his knees!
跟我到前面
Follow me out front!
别过来
Keep away!
别过来
Keep away!
往后退 我警告你 上帝会保护我的
Stand back, I warn you. God will protect me.
上帝会
God will... Ah!
只有格鲁姆能救你
Only Guthrum can save you.
格鲁姆现在是你的上帝了
Guthrum is your god now.
-我应该放过你吗 -求您了
- Should I spare you? - Please.
求您了
Please.
放心地走吧
Go in peace.
走吧
Go.
找到阿尔弗雷德
Find Alfred.
你是格鲁姆 伟大的勇士
You are Guthrum, great warrior.
我是艾塞沃德
I am Aethelwold.
我是艾塞雷德之子 是威塞克斯的合法国王
Son of King Aethelred and rightful King of Wessex.
阿尔弗雷德篡夺了我的王位
Alfred stole my crown.
这王冠
This crown.
作为国王
As king...
我准备好谈判了
..I am prepared to negotiate.
谈判结束
End of negotiation.
你闻起来像是拉裤子了
You smell like you've shit yourself.
那个 我身体不太好
I've not been well.
我发誓向您效忠
I pledge to you my allegiance.
不 放开我
No! Let go of me!
-不 -哈 哈 哈
- No! - Ha, ha, ha.
不 滚开 不
No! Get off... No!
不要 不要 不要
No! No! No!
不
No!
上帝 你在我的身边 你不会抛弃我
Lord, you are with me, you will not desert me.
我无感觉 除了你的爱
I feel nothing, except your love.
伊索尔特
Iseult.
小心
Look out!
他们走了 他们现在走了 没事了
They are gone, they are gone now. It is over.
他们走了
They are gone.
我们得自己逃出去
We need to be gone ourselves.
戴上头盔 我们装成丹麦人
Put on a helmet. We are Danes.
-又来吗 -你们不要丢下我
- Again? - You will not leave me.
我们不会的
No, we will not.
你假扮俘虏
You are prisoners.
撒克逊人 尤特雷德
Uhtred the Saxon.
布瑞达
Brida.
这是做什么
What's this?
-你要伤害我吗 -我还没决定好
- You mean to do me harm? - I haven't decided.
-很高兴再见到你 布瑞达 -利奥弗里克
- Good to see you again, Brida. - Leofric.
你是怎么把你那颗大头塞进这么小的头盔的
How did you manage to get such a big head into such a small helmet?
情况所迫
It was necessary.
你为什么怎么做
Why are you doing this?
-拉格纳呢 他也在这吗 -他马上要动身前往北方了
- Where's Ragnar? Is he here? - He's almost ready to travel north.
-去杀希亚尔坦吗 -关你什么事
- To kill Kjartan? - What do you care?
大门的守卫会醉得不省人事 你们将一路无阻
The guards at the gates will be drunk. Your way is clear.
布瑞达
Brida.
告诉拉格纳 我依旧是他兄弟
Tell Ragnar I am still his brother.
我会告诉他你在这里 而且逃走了
I'll tell him you were here and that you left.
小混♥蛋♥
Arseling.
布瑞达变了
Brida has changed.
她一直在生气
She was always angry.
现在的她让人讨厌
Now she is nasty.
不管是她变了 还是我变了
Either she has changed or I have changed.
她曾经爱过你
She once loved you.
现在不爱了
Not anymore.
就算是我也看得出来
Even I could see that much.
我讨厌森林
I hate the forest.
你的夫人在哪里
Where is your wife?
我知道你娶了米尔德瑞斯
I know you are married to the lady Mildrith.
她会去投靠
She will have sought refuge...
教堂
..with the church.
她以前会到女修道院
She used to come to the nunnery.
我会与她一起祷告
I would pray with her.
我看着她改变
I watched her as she changed.
为什么一个女人会成为尼姑
Why does a woman become a nun?
因为她对上帝的爱
Because of her love for God.
上帝永远不会抛弃她
God will never abandon her.
你被强♥奸♥了
You were being humped against your will.
上帝在哪里
Where was God?
他派了你来
He sent you.
-国王会不会已经被杀了 -国王不是我们该关心的
- Is the king likely to have been killed? - The king is not our concern.
如果国王死了 那威塞克斯也完了
If the king is dead, then Wessex is dead.
-你要去哪儿 -我需要身处黑暗之中
- Where are you going? - I need darkness.
她需要黑暗作什么
She needs darkness for what?
占卜
To see.
阿塞尔纳
利奥弗里克 我们在哪儿
Leofric, where are we?
威 赛 克 斯 王 国
我们在第七沼泽 一个沼泽地带
We are at the marshlands of the Severn. The swamplands.
我从未见过这样的地方
I have never seen lands like this before.
快点 他们发现我们了 船不等人
Hurry. They've seen us. The boat won't wait.
-是牧师 -我们得离开这
- Priests. - Come quickly, we need to leave.
-显得很恐惧 -上帝保佑
- In fear. - God preserve us.
该战斗了 小混♥蛋♥
Time to fight, arseling.
尤特雷德
Uhtred!
小混♥蛋♥
Arseling!
你的剑在我这
I have your sword.
我们会抓住你们的
We'll get you!
我希望你带了银子 牧师 我们救了你的命
I hope you're carrying silver, priest. We've saved your life.
看样子我是被鬼魂救了
I am saved by ghosts, it seems.
王上
Lord.
-感谢上帝你没受伤 -我被祝福的
- Thank God you are unhurt. - I was blessed.
-您的家人呢 -都安全 他们在前面的船上
- And your family? - Are safe, they are in the boat ahead.
希望在这片沼泽地里能找到庇护所
Hoping to find sanctuary in these marshlands.
但是宫殿呢 王上 他们不知道从何而来
At the palace, lord, they came from nowhere.
-确实 -他们能攻进来
- They did. - They came
是因为无人阻拦
because they were allowed to.
你的斥候呢 你的密探呢
Where were your watchers? Your spies?
毫无疑问 都被他们杀了
On their knees, no doubt.
你应当放尊重点
You should show respect.
威塞克斯不仅允许勇士互相残杀
Wessex allows its warriors to kill each other
还把时间都用来跪这跪那
and spends too much time on its knees.
而且把钱都用在教会上
Too much money on its churches.
如果格鲁姆是个基♥督♥教♥徒♥而不是异教♥徒♥ 也不会有战争了
If Guthrum were Christian and not Pagan, there would be no war.
-可惜他不是 -你最好知道我是你国王
- But he's not. - You do well to remember I am king.
-什么国王 看看你周围 -他是我们的国王
- King of what? Look around you. - He is our king.
像之前那些王国一样 威塞克斯沦陷了
Like every kingdom before it, Wessex has fallen.
他是阿尔弗雷德 一个普通人
He's Alfred, a man.
一无所有的国王
King of nothing.
伟大的主啊 让您的祝福渗透
Lord God, allow your blessed oils to penetrate
带走所有的疾热和疾病吧
and take away any and all fever and sickness.
把健康和力量赐予这个孩子吧
Restore health and strength to the child
也保佑他那日夜看守的父母
and to his ever watchful parents.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
阿门
Amen.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh-shh-shh.
王上 我准备了一点补品 能缓解疼痛
Lord, I have prepared a tonic. For the pain.
缓解您这儿的疼痛
For the pain you suffer here.
您最近有便血吧
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表