剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
I was at Cynuit on the day that I, Uhtred of Bebbanburg, killed Ubba.
我环顾四周
I look around this hall
看到的这些战士 都是知情人之一
and into the eyes of the warriors who know this to be true.
而这 就是我在基努伊特的唯一解释
And that is the only occasion I was at Cynuit.
我们在这
We are here...
我们在这是判决
We are here to deliver judgement
帕瑞达国王的谋杀案以及康沃尔那些英国基♥督♥教♥徒♥的遇难
on the murder of King Peredur and the Christian Britons of Cornwalum.
-王上 允许我解释一下康沃尔的事 -我相信还有一个证人
- Then if I can speak of Cornwalum, lord. - There's a further witness.
如果是帕瑞达的王后呢 就是这个站在议会面前的人
What if Peredur's queen was to stand in front of this Witan
她会告诉你帕瑞达的哥哥说谎骗了我们
and tell you that Peredur lied and cheated us?
王上 她只是个影子王后 还是异教♥徒♥ 她的话当不了真
She's a shadow queen and a pagan, lord. Her words are meaningless.
真♥相♥不重要吗 王上
Is the truth not important, lord?
-王上 -乌达 我们继续
- Lord. - Odda, we shall move on.
-宣另一名证人 -是 王上 押犯人进来
- There is a further witness. - Yes, lord. Bring the prisoner.
-怎么回事 - 乌达想以叛徒的罪名置你死
- What is this? - Odda wants you to die as a traitor,
-你们分开站着 -你会死在这的
- You will stand separate. - and you will die.
这里就是你的瓦尔哈拉殿堂 我会尽我所能
If it's Valhalla you want, I'll do my best to give it.
我让你们分开站着
I said you will stand separate.
利奥弗里克
Leofric,
你已经宣誓了你的誓言
you've sworn your oath.
现在你来告诉我们真♥相♥吧
And you will tell the truth?
我会的 王上
I will, lord.
上帝是仁慈的
God is merciful.
你可是威赛克斯的子民
You are a man of Wessex
你还忠于国王吗
and have been loyal to the king?
我一直忠于国王 毋庸置疑
I am loyal to the king, lord. Always.
你在康沃尔的时候 尤特雷德也在吗
Were you in Cornwalum with the Ealdorman Uhtred?
没错
I was.
是你杀害了帕瑞达并掠夺了他的子民吗
Did you kill and plunder Peredur and his Britons?
-是的 -利奥弗里克 你现在可以交出你那份
- I did. - Leofric, have you now donated
从教会掠夺来的财富了吗
your share of the plunder to the church?
是的 王上
I have, lord.
我乞求您的宽恕
And have begged forgiveness.
你的乞求议会听到了 利奥弗里克
The Witan hears you, Leofric.
是谁让你跟随他去打仗的
Whom did you follow into battle?
我是自愿的 王上
I went willingly, lord.
不 是尤特雷德命令你跟随的
No. Uhtred led, you followed.
-他是郡长 他应该受到惩罚 -我甘愿受罚 王上
- He's the ealdorman, he is to blame. - I share the blame, lord.
-不 他是主犯 -敢做不敢当
- No, he is responsible. - Irresponsible.
他要为之付出生命
He will pay with his life.
-最后一次求宽恕吧 -不 我不会再求了
- For the last time, beg. - No, I will not beg.
我不会再求任何人 更不会求上帝
I will fall to my knees for no man, no king and no Christian God.
他必须为之付出生命
He must pay, with his life.
大人 如果我能请求国王和议会
Lord, if I may make a plea to the king and the Witan.
-我还没说完 -对不起 大人 但我必须要说
- I have not yet finished. - I beg your pardon, but if I may.
很明显 这个小混♥蛋♥和我一样都有罪
It is clear that, like me, the arseling here is guilty.
谢了 好兄弟
Thank you, my friend.
很明显 他太骄傲和愚蠢所以不肯悔改
It is also clear that he is too proud and too stupid to repent,
所以因此会死
and as a consequence will die.
他死的原因是带领将士叛变
He will die for leading men to treachery.
因为我自知罪不可恕
Because of my own guilt
因为我尊重尤特雷德是一名战士
and because of my respect for Uhtred as a warrior,
我请求他死在我的剑下
I request that he dies at my sword.
你想成为刽子手吗 利奥弗里克
You wish to become executioner, Leofric?
我希望用一场决斗来结束生命 王上
My plea is for a fight to the death, lord.
就我跟他
Me against the arseling.
如果上帝站在我这边 我将是胜利者
If God is with me, I will be the victor,
同时请允许他以一名战士的身份死去
and the ealdorman is allowed to die as a warrior should.
那如果他赢得这场生死决斗呢 又该如何
And if he wins this fight to the death, what then?
他不会的 除非上帝站在他这个异教♥徒♥那边
He will not. It would take God's intervention for him to beat me.
让他们决斗吧 王上
Let them fight, lord.
就让上帝决定吧
Let God decide.
大人 大人 很明显是尤特雷德有罪
Lord. Lord, it is clear the guilt lies with Uhtred.
应该这样办
This is the way.
利奥弗里克 你说的很好
Leofric, you have spoken well.
你的请求被准予了
And your request is granted.
决斗明天举♥行♥
You will fight tomorrow.
-就用剑和盾 -是
- To the death. - Yes.
来一决生死
Swords and shields.
上帝将决斗谁是胜利者
God shall determine the victor.
决一死战
Fight to the death.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表