剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
All I did was abscond from a monastery.
-乌费尔郡长 -我相信 你认识这个可怜虫
- Ealdorman Wulfhere. - You know this wretch, I believe?
我们见过
We've met.
国王让我来惩罚你 和艾塞沃德
The king has sent me to punish you, along with Aethelwold here.
王上的妻子希望我把你的肠子穿过你的屁♥股♥
What his wife would like is for me to pull your guts through your smelly arse.
她总是那么有创意
Aelswith is forever inventive.
夫人 艾尔斯威夫人让你去找她 她在小教堂等你
Lady, you are to go to Aelswith for comfort. She waits in the chapel.
你知道在国王面前把剑出来会受到什么惩罚吗
Do you know what the punishment is for drawing your sword before the king?
罚些钱
A fine.
-给教堂作为善款 也就这样吧 -是死亡
- Payable to the church, no doubt? - Death.
但是阿尔佛雷表现出了他的仁慈
But Alfred is feeling merciful.
你不会被处以绞刑 不是今天
You will not dangle, not today.
他要你保证你会保持安静
He wants your assurance you will keep the peace.
-什么安静 -保持他的安静 蠢货
- What peace? - His peace, you fool.
不要在你杀了安巴的小事上斤斤计较
It does not matter a gnat's dick that you killed Ubba.
真正的问题是那个小乌达已经邀功了
What matters is that Odda the Younger as claimed the credit.
如果他的父亲伤重不治身亡
Should his father die from his wounds,
小乌达就会成为威塞克斯最富有的人之一 人♥民♥也会赞赏他的勇敢
Odda becomes one of the richest men in Wessex. And men will want to praise his bravery.
-应该是我的勇敢 -别斤斤计较
- My bravery. - Not a gnat's dick.
现在的小乌达风头尽出 正是得意之时
The sun now shines from Odda the Younger's arsehole,
这会让他蒙蔽双眼 你明白我的意思吗
and it is blinding. Do you understand me?
很好
Good.
你要去忏悔
You are to do penance.
我要做什么
To do what?
趴着
Grovel.
像女人一样打扮起来 跪着前行 受人羞辱
You are to dress like a girl, go on your knees and be humiliated.
-我不接受 -那么艾尔斯威就会得偿所愿
- I won't grovel. - Then Aelswith gets her wish
我会把你的肠子从屁♥眼♥里扯出来 你选哪一种
and I pull your guts through your arse. Which will it be?
跪下
On your knees.
现在你们要匍匐着爬到宫殿旁
Now you will crawl all the way to the palace
去亲吻十字架 脸朝下平躺着
where you will kiss the cross and lie flat down on your face.
那然后呢
And then what?
主和国王就会原谅你们
God and the king will forgive you.
-去吧 -这就对了
- Go. - That's it.
-快吧 -趴下
- Go on, then. - Get down.
去吧
Go.
活该
That's what you get.
别娘娘腔
Take it like a man.
我给你作示范
I will lead,
但是你就欠我一个人情
but you owe me.
-什么 -哦
- What? - Oh!
喔 王上 我是罪人
Oh, lord, I am a sinner!
别看我
Do not look at me.
-你是 -我是罪人 王上
- You are. - I am a sinner, lord,
你所见过的最罪孽深重的罪人
as big a sinner as you will ever see!
-你这就说对了 -我上了女人 王上
- You got that right. - I have known women, lord!
很多女人
Lots and lots of women.
幸福的家伙
Lucky bugger.
所有体型的女人
Women of all sizes.
丰满的 平胸的
The big tits, small tits.
我都揉过亲过
I have squeezed and kissed them all.
我把我的头放在那些漂亮
I have rested my head on the bosoms of beautiful
而又浪荡♥女♥人的乳♥沟♥里 王上
but bad, bad women, lord.
原谅我
Forgive me.
不过我 我记不清我上过了多少女人了
I have lost count of the number of women I have had,
但应该比我所亲过的奶♥子♥要多一半
but I know it is exactly half the number of tits I have caressed.
喔 主啊 我爱奶♥子♥
Oh, God, I love tits!
赐给我个天使吧 王上
Send me an angel, lord.
然后你就能上她了吗
What, so you can hump her?
一个平胸的天使能指引我
A titless angel to guide me.
这样我的卧室将不需要女仆了 王上
No more servant girls in my bedchamber, lord.
求您了
Please.
我求您了
I beg you.
你必须匍匐在地
You must lay flat
亲吻十字架
and kiss the cross.
你和你的上帝
Kiss my arse.
都去见鬼吧
You and your God.
尤特雷德 尤特雷德 站住
Uhtred. Uhtred, stop.
我们要离开这儿
We're leaving this place.
-我们不能 -我们要离开这儿 收拾好你的家当
- We can't. - We're leaving. Collect your belongings.
天快要黑了 而且还有洗礼仪式
It will be dark soon, and there's the baptism.
-非常重要 -我的儿子不需要洗礼
- It's important. - My son will not be baptised.
不需要牧师来告诉他这些谎言和欺骗 把他溺死在唾沫里
No priest will whisper lies and deceit into his ears, half drown him in water.
-你疯了吗 -他会成为一个异教♥徒♥ 就像他的父亲一样
- You're angry. - He will be a pagan like his father!
为什么你要说这些
Why are you saying this?
我们过了今晚 就离开这里 明天早上我来找你
We'll stay tonight, no longer. I'll find you in the morning.
-你去哪 -买♥♥醉
- Where are you going? - Drinking.
还有嫖♥妓♥
And whoring.
我爱大奶♥子♥
I love tits.
我们欣赏奶♥子♥的细微之处
When we appreciate the finer points of the tit,
乳♥房♥♥越小 就越容易揉抓
the smaller tits, the manageable tit,
越狂野 饥渴 玩弄起来就更爽 包裹着乳♥头♥的柔软奶♥子♥
the perk, eager, delighted tit, the soft enveloping tit,
会让你感受到家的温暖
the tit that makes you feel at home,
就像小狗的鼻子
like a puppy's nose,
感恩,渴望,乐于接受触摸
grateful, eager, receptive to the touch.
你膝盖怎么样
How are your knees?
我根本笑不出来
I can't laugh about it.
包裹着乳♥头♥
--enveloping tits...
在这儿毫无公平可言
There's no justice here.
只有上帝的旨意
Only the Church.
你是知道的
You knew that.
我听说现在你是小乌达麾下了
I hear you're young Odda's man now.
子承父业 没错 就像继承领土一样
I'm passed from father to son, yes. Like the land.
我不能再待在威塞克斯了
I can't stay in Wessex.
你有妻子 还有一个才出生的儿子
You have a wife, a child you could not wait to see.
你还能去哪儿
Where would you go?
乌达害怕你会杀了他
Odda is afraid that you will kill him.
转告他我会的
Tell him I might.
在他每晚睡觉前告诉他
Tell him each night, before he goes to bed.
我需要找到财富
I need to find wealth,
但是在这儿 是不可能的
but here it's impossible.
丹麦人 他们对这虎视眈眈
The Danes, they would see it and take it.
干脆我们这么做吧
Then that is what we do.
我们投身丹麦人 然后我们来掠夺
We become Danes and we plunder.
人♥民♥会追随你的 我们训练过的人
Men will follow you. Those men we have schooled,
在基努伊特一起奋战的人 他们也会追随你
others who were at Cynuit, they will follow you.
你是说由我们来掠夺
You're saying that we raid?
我们找到财富 然后抢走它
We find wealth and we take it.
-在威塞克斯 -不
- Here in Wessex? - No.
你不会在你自己的饭桌上拉屎吧
You do not shit at your own table.
康沃尔 我们从英国人手中抢夺
Cornwalum. We take it from the Britons.
别急着说同意
Do not say yes.
起码现在 好好想一下
Not yet. Think.
我也会好好考虑一下
I'll do the same.
但是为什么受到奖赏的是小乌达而不是我们
But why should Odda be rewarded and not us?
大人
Lord.
欢迎回来
Welcome.
我没想到您会回来得这么快
I was not expecting you home so soon.
洗礼还顺利吧
Did the baptism go well?
这树不错
It's a fine tree.
-您好吗 夫人 -很不好
- Good day, lady. - A miserable day.
这颗树在哪里砍的
Where was it felled, this tree?
在山顶上 大人
On the top ridge, lord.
在我的领地内
On my land?
是的 大人 我正把它带到维尔格的磨坊去锯开它
Yes, lord. I'm taking it to Wigulf's Mill for splitting.
-他买♥♥下那棵树了吗 -他只负责锯 大人
- He buys it? - He splits it, lord.
我们需要木材来修理东西
We need, uh... We need timber for repairs.
他在锯开后会拿到他的报酬
He takes his payment in split wood.
我们需要木材 为什么不自己锯
We need timber, why not split it ourselves?
-一直都是维尔格在锯 大人 -所以我要是去找维尔格
- Wigulf has always done it, lord. - So if I go to Wigulf,
他就会告诉我他锯过多少树
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表