剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我叫尤特雷德 尤特雷德领主之子
I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred.
我生来本是一位撒克逊领主
I was born a Saxon Lord,
却被作为丹麦人养大 在舍妹的婚礼前夕
but raised as a Dane, until the eve of my sister's wedding,
我的家人惨遭灭门
when my family were murdered.
我是一名战士
I am a warrior,
但在丹麦人袭击了
but when the Danes attacked
阿尔弗雷德在温彻斯特的要塞后
Alfred's stronghold of Winchester,
众人都树倒猢狲散
all a man could do was run.
更有人鼠撺狼奔 我的敌人 小乌达便在其列
Some faster than others, including my enemy, Young Odda.
格鲁姆因此攻下了温彻斯特
And so, Guthrum took Winchester.
艾塞沃德选择了投诚丹麦人
Aethelwold pledged his allegiance to the Danes.
不过格鲁姆仍对阿尔弗雷德的神有所敬畏
Though Guthrum still feared Alfred's God.
我只希望我遥远的妻儿能够安然无恙
I could only hope my now distant wife and child would be safe.
除了躲起来祈祷外 我们别无选择
We had no choice but to hide, and pray for a miracle.
伊索尔特 我纯洁的王后 救了国王的儿子
Iseult, my virgin queen, saved the King's son,
但这背后的代价除了她无人知晓
but at a cost only she could see.
她给予了阿尔弗雷德力量
She gave Alfred strength.
只要国王安然无恙 威塞克斯就气数未尽
With the King alive and well, there is hope for Wessex.
命运早已注定了一切
Destiny is all.
- 同意 我们已经烧毁了一大批船 - 是舰队
- Agreed, we've fired a good number of ships... - Fleet.
一支舰队
A fleet.
但与此同时
But in the meantime,
我们把几百个丹麦人
we've left hundreds of Danes
困在了威塞克斯 无法离开
stranded in Wessex, with no means of leaving.
乌费尔 我不相信他们会想要离开
Wulfhere, I do not believe their intention was to ever leave.
不出几个月 会有更多的舰船
And in a few months, there will be more ships,
更多的敌人 应当立即进攻
more men. Now is the time to fight.
何以为战
To fight with what?
我们空无一卒 而丹麦人则有上千人
We're without an army and the Danes will number thousands.
我们的人在外♥围♥ 乌费尔 他们正严阵以待
Men are out there, Wulfhere, and they are waiting.
- 只缺一声令下 - 没错 但是
- What they need is the call. - Indeed. But...
陛下
Lord,
我建议 我们护送您去法兰克王国
what if I suggest, we escort you to Frankia...
不可能 我不会避迹藏时
That will not happen, I will not hide.
不会躲在这里 也不会躲到法兰克
Not here, nor in Frankia.
- 但是 - 我明天都在祈祷 希望得到指引
- But my... - I have prayed daily for guidance
而我所预见的 拯救威塞克斯的唯一途径便是
The only way I see to save Wessex is with what we have begun.
破釜沉舟 背水一战
One defining battle.
我们将离开这片湿地
We shall be leaving the marshes.
要有勇气和信仰
Courage and faith.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
史册里将不会记载 “阿尔弗雷德国王懦弱”
It will not be recorded that King Alfred was a weak,
“且无能”
frail man,
“其心智 肉体 还有灵魂”
in mind, body and soul,
“都不配被称为一国之君”
unfit to be called king.
- 你不是那样的人 - 但若我选择逃避便是
- Nothing of what you say is true. - But it would become true.
不
Never.
吾爱 你得留在这
And you, my love, will remain here.
若我落败 你必须去法兰克
If I fail, you must go to Frankia.
没有你我不去
Not without you...
你必须保护好我们的孩子
You must save and protect our children.
对我来说
For me.
除英格兰外再无国家
There can be no other country but England.
除艾尔斯威外再无妻子
No other wife but Aelswith.
博尔卡神父
Father Beocca.
神父 我不是说我无所不知
Father, I'm not saying that I know everything.
但国王必须继续信任我
But the King must continue to trust me.
阿瑟神父的到来可能会改变他的想法
The arrival of Asser may change him.
阿瑟神父的到来给了国王力量
The arrival of Brother Asser has given him strength.
神父又不是战士 现在需要的是战士
Brother's not a warrior. Now is the time for warriors.
我从未想过我会说 我们需要小乌达
I never thought I'd say it, we need Odda the Younger.
他拥军最多
He commands the largest fyrd.
成军必须先从他开始
He's the beginning of our army.
这是我们的着手点
That is where we are headed.
尤特雷德 我会尽全力帮你的
Uhtred, I will do everything I can to help.
我站在你这边
I will be at your side.
我会不断向阿尔弗雷德进言的
I'll be a flea in Alfred's ear.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你父亲会以你为荣的
Your father would be a proud man.
就像我一样
As am I.
我去让人备好明天出征的马
I shall ready my men and by tomorrow have horses waiting.
尤特雷德
Uhtred.
你相信丹麦人会被击败吗
Do you believe the Danes can be defeated?
河对岸见 乌费尔郡长
I'll see you across the water, Ealdorman Wulfhere.
你会的
You will.
- 你为什么要拿走它 - 你在说什么 这是我的
- Why don't you take it? - What do you mean? It's mine.
艾塞卡德 艾塞卡德 我的朋友
Aethelcod, Aethelcod, my friend.
一个将会成为威塞克斯国王的人
A man who would be King of Wessex.
谢谢你 谢谢你来见我
Thank you. Thank you for coming to see me.
- 是艾塞沃德 大人 - 好的 这边请 坐下 坐下吧
- It is Aethelwold, my Lord. - Yes, please, sit down, sit down.
那么 我想让你
So, I want you
告诉我你所知道的所有关于
to tell me everything you know
阿尔弗雷德的事情
about Alfred.
我告诉过你 大人 他用老二思考问题
I've told you, Lord, he thinks with his dick.
他几乎都不♥穿♥裤子
He can barely keep his britches on.
- 听清楚问题 小子 - 不是所有人都喜欢你的哗众取宠
- Hear the question, boy. - Not everybody enjoys a fool.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred,
虽然他可能被痛苦所折磨着
though he may be afflicted by pain,
但你会发现他是一个坚强的男人
he's as strong a man as you will find.
同时他也是一个聪明人
He's also as clever a man as you will find.
我本准备让他当我的辅政大臣 可他却篡取了我的王位
I was ready to have him as my advisor until he stole my crown.
他的力量 大人 我认为来源于他的信仰
His strength, Lord, I believe comes from his faith.
他的 他的上帝
His... From God.
那你是否相信
Do you believe
这个上帝呢
in this God?
我相信我自己
I believe in myself.
阿尔弗雷德为什么要篡取王位呢
Why did Alfred steal the crown?
为了财富还是权力呢
For silver or to be a stronger king to the people?
不 呃
No. Um...
是的 这算是一部份
Yes, in part.
究竟是哪个
Which is it?
不公平 很多人不认可我成为国王
Unfairly, I was not seen as a man to follow, by some.
我不是一个上战场和丹麦人拼杀的人
I was not a man to fight Danes, it was said.
事实是因为我知道丹麦人会赢
And which is true because I know the Danes will win.
是的 反之 阿尔弗雷德相信他可以赢得胜利
Yeah, whereas Alfred, Alfred believes that he can win.
- 就连现在也还是吗 - 是的
- Even now? - Yes.
是的 他错了 当然 但是 但他的信仰 你知道的
Yeah, he is wrong, of course. But, but, but his faith, you know,
上帝不会抛弃他
that God will not desert him,
这使他坚信会赢得胜利
will make him believe that he will win.
那你就必须杀了他
Then you have to kill him.
我必须杀了他吗
I must kill him?
不然谁去呢
Who else?
艾塞卡德国王 能进入阿尔弗雷德的营帐
The King Aethelcod, can walk into Alfred's camp
并且会被作为朋友而受到欢迎
and be welcomed as a friend.
乌费尔和他的人
Wulfhere and his men.
上帝啊 站住 走开
God! Stay... Stay away!
我会独孤九剑
I have skills.
把这把烂剑拿开 小伙子
Put that piece of tin away, boy.
喔 感谢上帝 你是英国人
Oh, thank Christ, you're English.
我还以为你们是丹麦人
I thought you're one of them.
这家伙装扮太像了
What with the hair.
乌费尔郡长呢
Where's the Ealdorman Wulfhere?
离开了 大人
Gone, Lord.
我叫海林
I'm Halig.
- 我是弼马温 - 去哪儿了
- I take care of the horses. - Gone where?
我也在想他去哪儿了 大人 他没有说
I'm thinking on it, Lord, he did not say.
- 我以为你知道呢 - 乌费尔 他在哪儿
- I thought you would know. - Wulfhere, where is he?
他走了 大人
He's gone, Lord.
陛下
My Lord.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表