剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
他们会把你当丹麦人再派人杀掉你
They'll take one look at you and kill you as a Dane.
而安巴会把我当英格兰人杀掉
Whereas Ubba will kill me as an Englishman.
投靠艾塞雷德国王 我们就有一线生机
With king Aethelred, we have a chance of everything.
你怎么想
What do you say?
跟着我吧
Come with me.
他们为什么盯着我看
Why do they stare?
他们觉得你英俊呗
They think you're pretty.
或者是他们从没近距离见过丹麦人
Or they've never seen a dane so close.
但是他们会的
But they will.
我有事要求见艾塞雷德陛下
I have business with the king, Aethelred.
回家吧
Go home!
当心
Careful.
我说我有事求见陛下
I say we have business with the king.
你听不懂英语吗
Do you not understand english?
说真的 还真听不懂你在说什么
Is that what you're speaking, actually?
听起来像丹麦人
Sound like a dane.
你明明是个农民 为什么要打扮得像个战士
Why do you dress as a warrior when you're clEarly a farmer?
农民 我吗
Farmer, am I?
好 我敢打赌这个农民分分钟就能踩了你
Well, I'd wager this farmer against you any time.
我们是带着和平来求见国王的
We're here to see the king, peaceably.
尤特雷德 你在干什么
Uhtred, what are you doing?
- 怕了吗 农民 你死还是我亡 - 尤特雷德
- What is it, farmer? First blood or to the death? - Uhtred!
我要把血洒在你的头骨上 小子
I'll be splitting your skull, boy.
那么一个一个来吧
So one follows the other.
尤特雷德
Uhtred?
博尔卡神父
Father beocca.
我的天呐
My goodness.
你认识这个闹事者吗 神父
You know this hassling, father?
我认识 是的 我认识
I do. Yes, I do.
尤特雷德 你真是长大了
Uhtred, you're... you're fully grown.
而你却老了
And you're old.
没错
I am.
喔 你已经是个男人了
Oh, you're a man.
他说他有事找陛下
He claims business with the king.
对 对 确实有
Yes. Yes, it's true.
但不是和国王 是和阿尔佛雷德王子
But not with the king. It must be with Alfred.
你能担♥保♥他吗
You vouch for him?
我担♥保♥他 是的 我会担♥保♥他的
I vouch for him. Yes, I will vouch for him.
上帝终于送你来了 太好了
God has sent you, surely.
你长大成人了
You're a man.
神父 这是布瑞达 我最亲爱的人
Father, this is brida, my greatest friend.
一个女人啊
A woman?
是的
Yes.
我是
I am.
我是女人
I have tits.
我看到了
I see.
让他们的马吃饱喝足
Have their horses fed and watered.
我会告诉阿尔佛雷德你和我在一块
And I'll inform Alfred that you're here with me, both.
我们要没收他们的武器 神父
We need their weapons, father.
为什么不去找国王
Why not inform the king?
国王很忙 但是你会喜欢阿尔弗雷德的
The king's busy. But you will like Alfred.
他是个了不起的人
He's an impressive man.
来吧
Come.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
是的
I do.
真好看
It's beautiful.
你可以在这休息 这很安静
You could rest here, it's so quiet.
多么平静
Peaceful.
那些罗马人 建这个庭院的目的
The, uh, the romans, they built this courtyard
就是为了得到 安宁
For just that purpose, tranquility.
你是阿尔佛雷德
You're Alfred.
我是
I am.
王子殿下
My lord.
你是尤特雷德
You are uhtred.
我听说你是个骁勇善战的战士
I hear word you are a considerable warrior.
还没有检验过呢 殿下 还没
Not been tested, lord. Not yet.
我一路很幸运
And I've been lucky.
对 幸运也很重要
Well, luck is good.
正如我侍卫说的那样
Or so my own warriors say.
直到现在 我还没有学习过运气这门学问
Now, I haven't quite worked out the theology of luck.
如果成事在天那还会有幸运吗
Can there be luck if god disposes?
恩 如果你的主保佑你 你就是个幸运的人
Well, if your god's with you, you're a lucky man.
是啊
Yes.
你说的对
You're right.
简单通俗 不过你说的很对
Simply put, but you're right.
跟我来 我们进去谈谈
With me. We shall talk inside briefly.
大多数时候 我都呆在这里
I spend much of my time in here.
你识字吗 尤特雷德
Do you read, Uhtred?
小时候 神父教的我
Schooled as a child by Father Beocca.
但我并不努力
I was not a good student.
除了读信外 还有更多要学习的
There's much to know outside letters.
我同意
I'm certain there is.
但你可别小看了这写字的用处
But do not underestimate the power of the written word.
人死后 如果碑上没有字 他将很快被忘记
When a man dies, if nothing is written, he is soon forgotten.
我举个例子 谁还记得拉格纳伯爵
For instance, who is remembering Earl Ragnar?
你知道拉格纳?
You know of Ragnar?
神父说过很多关于你的事 尤特雷德
Father beocca has talked much about you, uhtred.
他认为你是叛徒 拉格纳伯爵的一个奴隶
He believed you a prisoner, a slave to Earl Ragnar.
是这样吗
Is that the case?
对我来说拉格纳是我的父亲
Ragnar was a father to me.
我爱他
I loved him.
然而在约克
Yet in Everwich,
他们都说是你杀了他
They are saying that you killed him.
他们撒谎
They lie.
希亚尔坦
Kjartan.
希亚尔坦 你们是这样称呼他的吗
Kjartan, is that how you pronounce it?
- 希亚尔坦吗 - 希亚尔坦
- Kjartan? - Kjartan.
拉格纳死后的最大受益人
Has benefited most from Ragnar's death.
他夺走了它的领土 现在是希亚尔坦伯爵了
He has taken his place and is Earl kjartan now,
一个坐拥船队的领主
A great lord with ships.
已经被写下来了吗
That's written down?
关于敌人的一切都已经被我记录下来了
Whatever I discover about my enemies is written down.
出于他的利益 他应该杀了你 对吗
It is in kjartan's interest to kill you, is it not?
他不会希望拉格纳的儿子听到另一个故事
He would not want Ragnar's son to hear a different tale.
他不希望他知道真♥相♥
He would not wish him to hear the truth, no.
不
No.
而那个安巴首领
And the chieftain Ubba,
虽然他本人朝北边去了
Although he himself has now traveled north,
但他还是派人来麦西亚打探你的行踪
He has sent men to mercia asking of your whereabouts.
我猜应该不是来打探你的幸福的
But not your welfare, I surmise.
你是怎么知道这些事的
How do you come by all of this?
我在英格兰帝国布满了眼线
I have eyes and ears in each of the kingdoms.
总有一天 我期望
One day, it is my hope
英格兰帝国会统一
that all kingdoms will become one,
统一在一个上帝之下
United under one god.
就一个国王吗
One king?
如果臣民都认可的话 是的
If all men can agree, yes.
如今剩下的英格兰就是威塞克斯王国
All that remains of England is Wessex.
英格兰的诞生
The birth of an England,
一个完整独♥立♥的国度称为英格兰
The idea of a single kingdom called England,
从这里开始
Has to begin here.
不是别的地方
There is nowhere else.
但是威塞克斯能存留多久呢
But for how long will Wessex remain?
威塞克斯的命运都掌握在英格兰人的手中
The fate of Wessex will be determined by Englishmen,
所有的英格兰人
All Englishmen.
只有大家团结一致 才能拯救威塞克斯
Only by joining together and saving Wessex
我们才能统一英格兰
Can we have England.
只有拯救了威塞克斯 我们才能拥有
Only by saving Wessex can we have a...
诺桑比亚
A northumbria,
贝本博格
A bebbanburg.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表