剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
驱逐这些可怕的痉挛
And the banishment of those awful cramps.
我很高心和你一起吃饭
I am happy to eat as you eat.
亲爱的 你很圣洁
Oh, and you are saintly, my dear.
博尔卡神父 一起来吃早餐
Father beocca, join us for breakfast.
我准许了
I dare you.
尊敬的大人 我吃过了
Alas, my lord, I've already eaten.
你真幸运
Well, you're fortunate.
有个坏消息 大人 你的侄子埃弗沃德
Bad news, lord, uh, your... your nephew Aethelwold...
- 还是和以前一样吗 - 他喝醉了
- Isn't it always? - ...he's drunk.
他睡在了王宫的花♥园♥里
He's sleeping in the palace gardens.
要我带他去见陛下吗
Should I take him to the king?
这是这周的第二次了
It's the second time this week.
希望上帝狠狠地惩罚他
May god strike him down painfully.
什么 什么
What? What?
站起来 小子
On your feet, boy.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait. Wait, wait.
跟我来 陛下要见你
Come on. The king wants to see you.
又醉了吗
Drunk?!
又一次吗
What, again?
你觉得这应该吗
You think this is fit?!
你们全都出去
Out, all of you. Leave us.
你觉得这应该吗
Do you think this is fit?
我被虐待了
I have been mistreated.
我 你 你自己看
I... you... you saw this for yourself.
这个混♥蛋♥ 我要惩罚他
And I-I demand that this... this bear is punished.
埃弗沃德 你长大了还是这样
Aethelwold, your years do not hide the fact
你太令人失望了
That you are a disappointment.
我能问为什么吗
May I ask why?
你该问
That you need to ask
告诉你父亲他该知道的一切
Tells your father all he needs to know.
什么
What?
你不配当皇室继承人 这就是你指的什么
That you are an unsuitable heir, that is what.
我会改变的
Then I will change.
你应该改
You should.
我会的
I will.
听着 我只想你赶快成熟起来
Look, all I ask is that you become a man and quickly.
今天就行
Today.
今天 我保证
Today, I promise.
我能走了吗
Am I excused?
告退陛下
My lords.
不敢相信他是我儿子
I'm not convinced he is my son.
要是他母亲没死的话
If his mother were not already dead,
我会以通奸罪把她处死
I'd have her beheaded for adultery.
如果我在战场上不幸牺牲
If I am to fall in the battles that will come,
他不能当国王
He cannot be king.
你看中的是阿尔弗雷德吗
You favor Alfred?
是的
I do.
即使是他身体虚弱吗
Even though he is often weak in body?
对 不过他还没病到卧床不起
Well, that his illness does not tie him to his bed
这显示了他的能力
Shows the strength of my brother.
阿尔弗雷德是我的继承人
Alfred is my heir.
他自己也知道
He knows it.
等到时机成熟 乌达 我的朋友
And when the time comes, odda, my friend,
你必须让议员们选择阿尔弗雷德
You must steer the witan to make this choice.
遵命陛下
My lord.
我们现在是安全的
It's done. Should be safe for now.
他们说丹麦人很少到这来
They say Danes rarely come here.
斯托里跟你说了什么
What did storri say to you
以至你要塞住他的嘴 还
To make you bind his mouth and, uh...
他诅咒我
He threw a curse.
是什么
Saying what?
这不重要
It's not important.
我用树枝回应他了
I responded with a branch.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我还能干嘛 你懂的
You know what I'm doing.
我正用吻清除他的诅咒
I'm removing the last of his curse with a kiss.
我不想
I don't want to.
如果你想去丹麦的话 去吧 找个新领主
If you want to go to the Danes, then go, find a new lord.
他们只是想杀我
It's me they wish to kill.
你真幼稚
You sound like a child.
我在给你选择
I'm offering you a choice.
你是在用屁♥股♥说话
You're talking through your ass.
我正坐在我的屁♥股♥上
I'm sitting on my ass.
那么你的屁♥股♥都比你聪明
So your ass is cleverer than you.
它能同时做两件事
It can do two things at once.
谢谢
Thank you.
你嘴巴真厉害啊 小妞
Your tongue is sharp, woman.
再给我看看
Show me again.
不要
No.
你是对的
You're right.
我们不能去找小拉格纳
We can't go to young Ragnar.
我们应该等他来找我们
But we should wait for him to find us,
他会来的
Which he will.
他会想要知道真♥相♥的
He will want to know the truth.
时光如梭 而我们还活着
And the time between, we stay alive.
我们战胜了时间
We pass the time.
做什么
Doing what?
我赋予了她美丽的光环
I've given her some beauty,
但她只是个工具 不多 不少
But she is a tool, no more, no less.
她正如我所期望的
She's exactly as I'd hoped.
我们说的是10个吗
We said 10?
不 是8个
We said 8.
不过她值10个
She's worth 10.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
大人 有人向我打听你 和你的女人
Lord, men have been asking of you and your woman.
丹麦人还是撒克逊人
Danes or saxon?
随你挑
Take your pick.
最少来过5个人
Five or more.
让她颤鸣吧
Make her sing.
布瑞达 我们该走了 有人在找我们
Brida, we should leave. There are men looking for us.
- 是安巴的人吗 - 我不知道
- From Ubba? - I don't know.
撒克逊人和丹麦人都在找我们
Saxons and Danes are looking for us.
看来一路上我们招来了不少敌人
We seem to be collecting enemies as we go.
快去找马 快快快
Get to the horses. Go, go, go!
让开 让开 嘿
Out the way! Out the way! Hey!
布瑞达 马在那
Brida, the horses are just there.
等等 还有一个 我们快走 走
Wait, there's another. We have to go. Go!
布瑞达 看着门
Brida, the door.
等等
Wait.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
现在
Now!
你真准 我们该走了
You're right. We should leave.
不管他们是安巴 还是你叔叔谁派来的
Whoever it was that sent them, Ubba or your uncle,
他们不会善罢甘休的
They won't rest.
还会有别人来的
There'll be others.
没有支援 我是回不了家的
I can't go home without help.
尤特雷德 你应该忘了贝本博格
Uhtred, you should forget bebbanburg.
不
No.
不 我不会消失
No, I wont vanish.
也不会改变
Nothing changes.
希亚尔坦和我叔叔要对拉格纳的死付出代价
Kjartan and my uncle will pay for Ragnar's death,
而我将拥有他们的领土
And I will have those lands.
可是怎么做呢 靠谁的帮助
But how? With whose help?
你说过 我们只有安巴
You said yourself, we only have Ubba.
英格兰人
The english.
如果我们死在丹麦人手里 那我们别无选择
If we're dead to the Danes, we have no choice.
已经没有英格兰了
There is no England.
丹麦已经占领英格兰了
The Danes have England.
不 还有一片地方 在南边
No, there is one place, south of here.
威塞克斯王国
It's Wessex.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表