剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
You should've joined me.
我会和你一起杀了希亚尓坦
I'll be with you to kill Kjartan.
我带你去教堂
I will take you to the church.
把你带到床边
To your bed.
是个男孩 夫人
It's a son, lady.
一个帅气的男孩
A handsome boy.
你会像尤特雷德那样的 尤特雷德之子
You will be Uhtred, son of Uhtred.
早上好 尤特雷德
Good morning, Uhtred.
早上好 神父
Morning, Father.
又下雨了啊
Raining again.
每天都一样
One day seems like the next.
是啊
It does.
可是 我们至少能活着感受雨水
Still, at least we're alive to feel it.
你和格鲁姆的谈话怎么样了
How are your conversations with Guthrum?
他变成一个基♥督♥徒了吗
Is he a Christian yet?
我相信那天就快到了 我相信
I believe the time is near. I do.
我经常让他一个人在教堂冥想
I often leave him to contemplate alone in church.
格鲁姆喜欢冥想战争和王国
Guthrum likes to contemplate war and kingdoms.
天国是他想要的
The kingdom of heaven is his to share.
我说过
I've told him.
人可以改变的 尤特雷德
A man can change, Uhtred.
加油吧 上帝保佑你
Onward. God bless you.
度过美好的一天
May you enjoy a good day.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
他是王中之王
He is the King of Kings.
有着伟大的能力 做着伟大的事
Capable of great, great things.
比如呢
Such as what?
比如创造奇迹
Such as miracles.
奇迹
Miracles.
什么样的奇迹
Such as what?
就像你 大人
Such as... You, Lord.
你就是一个奇迹
You are a miracle.
他让你变得强大又仁慈
He has made you strong yet merciful.
他让你骄傲又谦逊
He has made you proud yet humble.
他给了你一个 自♥由♥的心
He has given you free will,
希望你能有勇气
hoping that you will find the courage
在大千世界中选择到他
to choose him above all else.
并且我相信 我真切地相信 他会得到回报的
And I believe... I truly believe he will be rewarded.
我有事要见格鲁姆大人
I have a message for Guthrum.
他在教堂里
He's in the church.
大人 我能说话吗
Lord, may I speak?
说吧
Freely.
安巴还有他的军队已经从爱尔兰回来了
Ubba and his army have returned from Ireland.
他们就要在塞文河北岸登陆了
They are coming ashore north of here, at the Severn.
我的船队在哪
And my fleet is where?
他们几天前离开了伦丁 现在也快到了 大人
They left Lunden several days ago and are nearly here, Lord.
每条船都会到达
Every last ship will be here.
每个人都会和您在一起
Every man will be with you.
这真是好消息
That is good news.
我要送你去天堂
I dispatch you to heaven.
不用谢我
No need to thank me.
神父
Father!
安巴回来了吗 他们说了吗
Ubba has returned? Did they say?
是 是啊
Y-y-yes.
勇士们 和平结束了 准备战斗
Men, the peace is over. Prepare for battle.
撒克逊的人♥质♥们 杀了他们
The Saxon hostages, kill them all.
- 抓住他 - 抓住他
- Catch him! - Get him!
把他切碎
Cut him to pieces!
抓住他
Seize him!
别动他 我说别动他
Leave him! I say leave him!
拉格纳 别这样 待在一边
Ragnar. Please, step aside.
你知道所有的人♥质♥都得死
You know all the hostages have to die.
那么就杀了他吧 你想杀了他
Then kill him. You're welcome to kill him.
那么你就先杀了我吧
But you have to kill me first.
没有这件事 我会很开心的
I could happily manage without this.
他是一个撒克逊人
He's a Saxon.
一个叛徒 一个敌人
He's a traitor. He's an enemy.
好啊 你想杀了他 就得先杀了我
Well, to get to him, you'll have to kill me.
那么我的人 他们就不会再跟随你了
My men, they will not follow you.
我再放你最后一次
I will give you one last charity.
放了他 别给他马
Release him... Without a horse.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我无以言谢
I have no words.
你必须得走了 去见你的孩子吧
You should go. Go and see your child.
走吧
Go.
好
Yes.
我会和你在一起的
I'll be with you.
还有你
Both of you.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表