剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
他们早就在山上
and they positioned themselves well
摆好了阵势
on the hill.
不会再发生那样的事了
It will not happen again.
不 当然不会了
No, it will not happen again,
因为你折损了一半的人马
because you have lost half your men.
我们斩杀了他们的国王 埃塞尔沃尔德
We killed their king, Aethelred.
你亲眼所见吗
Did you see him fall?
是的 我亲眼所见
Yeah, I saw him fall.
他挨了一斧子
He took an axe.
肯定死了 我们没有被击败
He's dead. We were not beaten.
你想做威塞克斯的国王
You want to become king of Wessex.
我不反对
I will allow that.
但是我的报酬 银币 粮食呢
But where's my payment, my silver, my grain?
这些都是你承诺的 但现在都打水漂了
It was promised, but now it has gone.
都还在那儿
It's still there.
丹麦人可不会失败哦
Danes do not lose.
我也没有失败
I am not lost.
你给了他们机会 格鲁姆 那可不妙
You have given them hope, Guthrum, that is worse.
群龙无首 何来机会之说
Without their king, there is no hope.
如果他们真的打败了丹麦人
If they've defeated the Danes,
当然我不相信是真的 那他们为什么不庆祝呢
which I won't believe, why aren't they feasting?
尽管他只是一名神父
The priest doesn't lie.
但神父是不会说谎的
Despite him being a priest.
为什么他们会如此不同
Why are they so different,
如此卑鄙
so miserable?
上帝的旨意呗
God's wish.
我才不会当一个撒克逊女人
I won't become a Saxon woman.
我不会去洗衣 农耕到我累垮为止
I won't wash, work the fields 'til I drop,
- 还有烹饪 - 不会那样的
- and cook. - It won't come to that.
我的生活不能变成这样
That won't be my life.
阿尔佛雷德可以帮助我们
Alfred can help us.
我们会利用他的
We'll use him...
让他成为我们的庇护所 再获取财富
for shelter, and then for wealth.
但他利用了你
He had used you.
那么 现在 算他欠我的
And, now, he owes me.
早上好
Good morning.
昨晚谢谢了
My thanks for last night.
开门 我要见我的父亲
Open the door. I wish to see my father.
快开门 否则我会把你们的“球球”当弹弓打
Open the door, or I'll have your balls for slingshot.
埃塞尔沃尔德
Aethelwold.
我是来为我父亲祈祷的 也就是国王
I'm here to pray for my father, the king,
我是来陪他的
to be at his side.
国王已经死了
The king is dead.
为什么没有人来叫我
Why was I not called?
我理应陪他走完最后一程
I should have been at his side.
没找到你
You could not be found.
我在我的房♥间里睡觉
I was sleeping in my chamber.
在国王仙逝之前
Before he passed,
他任命我做王位继承人
the king named me as heir to the throne.
他就是这么和我说的
That's what he told me.
绝无半点虚假
It's the truth.
这是他最后的遗愿
His last wish.
也是他最后下的命令
His last command.
你们都应该遵循
You would all do well to repeat this.
我会将你的诉求告知国会的
I'll inform the Witan of your claim.
你理应这样
You should.
但是在场的各位 还有其他的人
Although each person here, and more,
都听到你父亲将王位传给了阿尔佛雷德
heard your father bequeath his crown to Alfred.
他当时肯定不清醒
He must have been delirious.
何以为证呢
On which occasion?
我是国王的儿子
I am the son of the king.
做好你的本职工作
Do your duty.
大人
My Lord.
啊 尤特雷德
Ah, Uhtred.
请接受我对于延缓释放你的歉意
Please accept my apology for the delay in your release.
我之前在忙于它事
I had other matters to attend.
需要麦芽酒吗 神父
Ale, father?
来一点
A little.
别忘了我们的客人
And for our guests.
似乎你讲的都是事实
It seems you spoke the truth.
确实如此
I did.
即便我知道我们的胜利是暂时性的
Though I realize our victory is temporary,
我还是很感激你
I am indebted.
威塞克斯人都很感激你
Wessex is indebted.
你接受我的道歉吗
Is my apology enough?
不 大人
It's not, Lord.
尤特雷德的意思是说你不必道歉
What Uhtred means is that it is not necessary.
我希望能像郡长一样被对待
I wish to be seen as an ealdorman,
因为我本身就是一位郡长
because I am an ealdorman.
那是在诺桑比亚 这里是威塞克斯
In Northumbria. This is Wessex.
这里是英格兰
This is England.
就像你所说的 只有这一个王国了
One kingdom is what you said.
可你都没有自己的领土
You are without lands completely.
那正是我所想要得到的
And that's what I want.
领土 也正是我应得的
That's what I deserve, land.
我带你来这儿仅仅是为了表达我的谢意
I brought you here solely to convey my thanks,
但其他的 我们应该日后再谈
but we shall talk further, at some point.
现在 我有一些更重要的事需要去处理
Now, I have other, more important, matters to attend.
我你带来了胜利 大人
I gave you victory, Lord.
还有什么比这更重要
What's more important than that?
国王死了
The king is dead.
什么时候
Since when?
我一直在他身边
I have not long left him.
我作为国王的第一件事就是跟丹麦人讲和
My first act as king will be to offer the Danes a peace.
他们会觉得你是个软骨头的
They will think you spineless.
大人
Lord.
那么我就必须换个角度说服他们
Then I must convince them otherwise.
妹子 带一些水果来我房♥间
Girl, bring some fruits to my chamber,
切好的水果和牛奶
some chopped apples and milk.
休息好 洗一洗 吃好
Rest, wash, eat well.
这是你应得的
You have earned it.
你在说些什么
What are you saying?
你不能以那种口吻
You do not speak
来和准国王说话
to a future king in that manner.
他不是我的大人更不会是我的国王了
He's not my Lord and he won't be my king.
认真听我讲 尤特雷德
Hear me clearly, Uhtred.
你需要迎合阿尔佛雷德
Alfred is the man to follow.
只有他能让你以领主的身份
He is your way back to Bebbanburg,
重返贝本博格
as Lord and Master.
尤特雷德走哪条路是他自己的事
Uhtred's path is Uhtred's business,
而不是听一个牧师的
not that of a priest.
原谅我 大人
Forgive me, Lord.
我得走了
I must leave,
我要去为力量祷告 抹去
to pray for strength and to expunge
充斥在我大脑里的邪念
these unholy thoughts that fill my mind.
你想要威塞克斯的土地是吗
You want land in Wessex?
这是我回到贝本博格的途径
It's my way back to Bebbanburg.
你在阿尔佛雷德这里得到的所有好处
Any silver you find under Alfred
连同你的性命
will be taken by the Danes.
都会被丹麦人夺走的
Along with your life.
他们是战无不胜的
They can't be beaten.
为什么这样做
Why are you doing this?
我说了 为了财富
I've said, wealth.
抱歉 王子殿下
Excuse me, my Lord.
我在为阿尔佛雷德大人做事
I am on an errand to my Lord Alfred.
这牛奶是给阿尔佛雷德的吗
The milk is for Alfred?
是的
It is.
一个字也不准说
Not a word.
送进去
Go on.
埃塞尔沃尔德
Master Aethelwold,
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表