剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
But Ubba has left us weak.
他把每个人的生命都置于险境
He put all our lives at risk.
所以直到安巴回来 我们不得不维持和平
So until Ubba returns, we have to make peace.
如果你在这里 罗马的神 来打倒我吧
So if you are there, god of Rome, strike me down.
我觉得你也不会
I thought not.
我们在这里让他们看看我们有多少人
We are here to show them how many we are.
我们在这里让他们看看我们有多少人
We are here to show them how many we are!
我们带着神的庇佑来到这里 这是我们的土地
That we are here with God, and that this is our land.
我们带着神的庇佑来到这里 这是我们的土地
That we are here with God, and this is our land!
这是我们的土地
This is our land!
我们的威塞克斯
Our Wessex!
这是我们的英格兰
This is our England!
我们会杀死所有试图抢走它的异教♥徒♥混♥蛋♥
And we shall murder any heathen bastard that tries to take it!
他们想跟我们谈话 王上
They wish to talk, Lord.
我知道他们想要什么 他们想要争取时间
I know what they want. They want time.
乌达 你是我的护卫 你跟我一起过去
Odda, with your guards, you shall go with me.
利奥弗里克 你也是
Leofric, you as well.
还有瑟比克斯神父
And Father Selbix.
是的 王上
Yes, Lord.
利奥弗里克 你觉得堡垒里怎么样
Leofric, what do you make of the fortress?
他们看起来很强 王上
It looks strong enough, Lord.
没有内讧 没有持续的毁坏
No breach. No signs of lasting damage.
那如果我们进攻呢
And if we attacked?
我们会受到巨大损失
We would suffer.
我们能看到里面就是幸运的了 王上
We'd be lucky to see the inside, Lord.
早上好 阿尔弗雷德国王
Good morning, King Alfred.
丹麦人格鲁姆
Guthrum of the Danes.
我现在也是个国王了
I, too, am a king now.
东盎格利亚的国王
Of East Anglia.
你不必向我鞠躬
You don't need to bow.
我先说
I will begin.
我提议停战
I propose a truce.
如果你要停战 格鲁姆伯爵
For any truce to occur, earl Guthrum,
你必须再一次离开威塞克斯
you must leave Wessex once again.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
那我们就包围你
We surround you.
是的 你包围了一个小小的堡垒
Yes, you surround a small fortress,
但是我们丹麦人包围了你的整个王国
but we Danes surround your entire kingdom.
即便如此 我还是决定我会离开对我
That said, I have decided I shall leave.
从海上
By sea.
因此我会把船召来
Therefore I will send for ships.
多少艘船
How many ships?
不超过15艘
No more than 15.
很好
Very well.
你的船有一个月的时间抵达
Your ships have one month in which to arrive.
不够
Not enough time.
食物和麦芽酒只能给一个月的
Food and ale for one month only
否则你就走回东盎格利亚
or you will walk back to East Anglia.
那我就召来200艘船
Then I will send for 200 ships
然后希望在我们饿死之前这些船能够抵达
and hope they arrive before we starve.
一个月的时间不够
One month is not enough.
这是我的底线
That is my limit.
你没法夺回堡垒
You cannot take back the fortress.
你自己明白
You know this.
食物和麦芽酒仅给一个月份的 到时候
Food and ale for one month, no more, by which time
海上风暴就会降临
the sea storms will have arrived.
神的风暴
God's storms.
我们会在一个月内离开
We will be gone within a month...
从食物和麦芽酒运到时算起
Beginning upon the delivery of food and ale.
尤特雷德 接下来的祷告你过来找我
Uhtred, you will come to me following prayers.
遵命 王上
Yes, Lord.
瑟比克斯神父 你跟我一起祷告
Father Selbix, you will pray with me.
遵命 王上
Yes, Lord.
请坐
Please, sit.
谢谢 王上
Thank you, Lord.
我有个任务给你 神父
I have a task for you, Father.
您只管吩咐
You only have to speak it.
作为和平的保证
As a guarantee of the peace,
你将会被作为人♥质♥ 十个人♥质♥当中的一个
you will be given up as a hostage... 1 of 10.
丹麦人也同样会给出十个人♥质♥交换
The Danes, too, will give 10 in exchange.
王上 异教♥徒♥从来不把祭祀当回事
Lord... The Pagans do not value priests.
你还不如给他们一条猎犬
You might just as well offer a hound.
我听说格鲁姆对我们的信仰很好奇
I hear Guthrum is curious about our faith.
我希望你能够成为他的老师
I would like you to become his teacher.
提供指导
Provide instruction.
如果他拒绝成为我的学生呢
And if he refuses to be a student?
那就继续坚持
Then persist.
温和的 幽默的 以你的方式
Gently, with humor, as is your manner.
不要有失误 如果格鲁姆
Make no mistake... should Guthrum
同意被接受洗礼 那这场战争就结束了
ever consent to being baptized, then this war is over.
英格兰就是我们的了
England is ours.
这将会是真正的上帝旨意
This would be truly God's work you do.
原谅我 王上 我不禁感到恐惧
Forgive me, Lord, but I cannot help but feel afraid.
他们并不满足轻易地杀死一个牧师
They are not content to simply kill a priest.
恐惧存在于我们每个人的心中
Fear is within all of us.
力量也是
As is strength.
王上 如果开战的话
Lord, I'd be more useful as a warrior...
我在战场上更能发挥作用
for when the truce fails.
休战会持续一段时间的
Oh, the truce will hold for a time.
而在这段时间里
And in that time,
你将会是我在堡垒里的耳目
you will be my eyes and ears inside the fortress.
- 打探谁的消息 - 安巴
- Listening for what? - For Ubba.
如果你得到他回来的消息 你就逃
If and when you hear of his return, you will escape.
如果我被抓住了呢
And if I'm in chains?
我们在这的军队会解散
Our men here shall disband.
这里有地可耕
There are fields to work.
但我会在山顶造一个烽火台
But I will build a beacon on the hill.
你逃脱后就去点燃它
You will escape and light the fire.
王上 你明知逃脱是不可能的事
Lord, you know that escape will be near impossible.
如果安巴回来了 所有的人♥质♥都会被杀死
If Ubba returns, the hostages will be killed
丹麦人会立刻进攻
and the Danes will attack.
只要看见第一个烽火被点燃
Upon sight of this first beacon being lit,
其他的烽火也会亮起
other fires will start,
整个威赛克斯将会进入战备状态
and the whole of Wessex will be called to arms.
如果我拒绝去做人♥质♥呢
And if I refuse to become a hostage?
那烽火就会被另一个人点燃
Then another man shall light the beacon.
你为什么不愿接受我
Why can't you accept me?
我对你绝对忠诚
I've been nothing but truthful to you.
为什么还要一直考验我
Why am I always being put to the test?
那你为何不对你的国王表现出应有的尊敬
Why do you not show your king the respect that is due?
因为你 无主的尤特雷德
Because you, Uhtred of wherever,
你并不承认我是你的国王
you do not see me as your king.
你也没把我的上帝
You do not see my God
当做你的上帝
as your God.
- 王上 - 我和你之间还没完呢
- Lord... - I am not finished with you yet.
格鲁姆正等着安巴从爱尔兰回来的消息
Guthrum is waiting to hear of Ubba's return from Ireland.
我也需要知道这消息 越早越好 而你
I need to know when this occurs, sooner rather than later. You,
是唯一的一个
are the only man
可以最先得到这个消息的人
who could possibly provide this information sooner.
没错 你可能会因此而死
Yes, it is possible that you will die,
但人终究都有一死
but it is likely that we shall all die.
你会去丹麦人那里
You will go to the Danes.
但以什么身份去 是作为一个撒克逊人♥质♥ 还是一个维京战士
How you go, as a Saxon hostage or as a viking warrior,
是你的选择
becomes your choice.
我会按你说的去做
I'll do as you ask.
如果在我被监禁的时候 我的孩子出生了
If my child is born while I'm captive,
我要你捎信给我
I ask that you send word.
当然
Of course.
如果你在此期间死了 放心吧
And should you die as a captive, rest assured,
你的过往也随之一笔勾销
your debt shall die with you.
他们会优待人♥质♥吗
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表