剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
她要跟我去
She travels with me.
去温彻斯特
To Winchester.
遵命 大人
Yes, Lord.
你目测有多少人
How many do you see?
问题是有多少人会跟随
Question is how many will follow?
温彻斯特镇
威 塞 克 斯 王 国
威塞克斯被入侵了
Wessex is being invaded,
而我们被告知还要等着他的祈祷
and we're told to wait while he prays.
上帝是他的力量来源 尤特雷德
God is his strength, Uhtred.
他需要回到马背上去战斗 而不是祈祷
He needs to be on horseback, not on his knees.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
越来越糟糕了
It grows worse.
米尔德瑞斯
Mildrith.
我不知道你在这里
I was not told you were here.
很高兴见到你
How pleasing to see you.
- 大人 - 还有你的孩子
- Lord. - And so much of you.
他准备好了吗
Is he ready?
国王准备好了 会议也准备好了
The king is ready, as is his council.
跟我来
With me.
你就干看着300多人的军队穿过威塞克斯的土地
You watched 300 men or more march clean across Wessex
却无动于衷吗
and you did nothing?
我正为此而来
I'm here.
有个信使可能被派到你的领地上了
A messenger could've been sent in your place.
是一个孩子
A boy.
你为什么不能直面这些丹麦人
Why did you not confront these Danes?
你有战士
You have men.
招兵买♥♥马 不是你的初衷吗
That is your purpose, to create warriors.
我只有20个男人和他们的妻子
I've been given barely 20 men and their wives,
大多数人都在家种地
most of whom work the fields.
那将是一场屠♥杀♥ 大人
It would've been a slaughter, Lord.
但你选择不抵抗 我们就没法知道结果
But you chose not to fight. We'll never know.
战士只有一条性命 为什么要白白送死呢
A warrior can only die once. Why die in vain?
那些丹麦人不是从伦丁来 就是从东盎格利亚来
The Danes have traveled from either Lunden or East Anglia.
他们有被监视吗
Were they not being watched?
我们监视了他们的船 都停在泰晤士河上
We have been watching the ships, which remain on the tames.
一个失策
A mistake.
如果韦纳姆被占领 船队会接踵而来
If Werham is captured, the ships will follow.
300人就变成3000人了
300 men will become 3,000.
我的建议是我们立即发兵 刻不容缓
My advice is that we march without delay.
不要妄想国王征求你的意见
Don't recall the king seeking your advice.
利奥弗里克 我信任的人 你看见了多少丹麦人
Leofric, my trusted man, how many Danes did you witness?
到目前为止 超过200人
More than 200 by far.
他们都听命于一个人
Warriors to a man.
韦纳姆将很难阻止他们
Werham will struggle to hold them back.
和平的时代终结了
The peace is over.
我们别无选择 只能朝韦纳姆进军
We have no choice but to march on Werham
并向主祈祷我们能在堡垒战败前到达
and pray God we arrive before the fortress falls.
您认为这是入侵吗 王上
You believe it is an invasion, Lord?
很可能是丹麦军队入侵的开始 没错
Could well be the beginning of a great Dane Army, yes.
会议结束
Council is over.
威塞克斯的郡长们 召集你们的勇士
Ealdormen of Wessex, prepare your men.
神父博尔卡 我要在离开前祈祷
Father Beocca, I shall pray before we leave.
好的 王上
Yes, my Lord.
神父 我希望能单独和国王聊聊
Father, I wish to speak to the king privately.
我会帮你问的
I will ask.
但是我觉得 你应该先学会尊重
But I note that you have still to learn respect.
乌达郡长 恕我冒昧
Ealdorman Odda, if I may speak out,
你欠我妻子一半的嫁妆钱
you owe my wife half of her bride price.
我付了33块银币
I paid 33 pieces of silver.
她只拿到18块银币
She received only 18.
她向我保证 这是无心之过
An honest mistake, she assures me.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
付给他
Pay him.
准备好进军韦纳姆
Ready the men to march on Werham.
你应该知道 米尔德瑞斯很喜欢让我耕种她
You should know that Mildrith is a joy to plough.
你就是个异教♥徒♥
You're a heathen.
你还是处♥男♥呢
And you're a virgin.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
对 他就是
Yes, he is.
怎么了
What is it?
答应我 你会安全归来
Promise me you will come back safely.
两个胳膊 两个耳朵
Two arms, both ears.
答应我
Promise me.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
你也要一样
But only if you do the same.
如果他们来了 不要藏在教堂或者修女院
If they come, don't shelter in a church or a nunnery.
去山岭上 森林里藏着
Go to the hills, the woods.
我会来找你的
I'll come.
为了你和孩子
For both of you.
阿斯灵 亲完她之后就让我们上路吧
Arseling, kiss her and let's be on our way.
米尔德瑞斯 亲爱的 我一直在找你
Mildrith, my dear. I've been looking for you.
艾尔斯威夫人 见到你真好
My Lady Aelswith. How good to see you.
还有你肚子里的孩子
And to see you looking as you do.
他总是在肚子里动来动去
It refuses to keep still.
我的孩子也是
Mine is the same.
瞧瞧我们受的苦
Oh, how we suffer.
我为我们两个人祈祷
I pray we both survive.
我为我们四个人祈祷
I pray we four survive.
上帝会做主的
God will decide.
我真想你 米尔德瑞斯
I've missed you, Mildrith,
我每天都在为你祈祷
and have prayed for you each day.
可怜的孩子
Poor thing.
为什么可怜
Why poor?
和他们强加给你的男人一起生活
Living with the man they foisted onto you.
那个异教♥徒♥
The Pagan.
还得为他传宗接代
Having to take his seed and the like.
尤特雷德是好人
Uhtred is decent.
他对我很好
He treats me well.
真的
He does.
上帝会保佑你的忠诚
God will bless your loyalty.
不过幸运的话 他很快就会战死沙场
But with luck, he will fall in battle, and soon.
希望你饿了
Please tell me that you're hungry.
是的 是有一点
I am, a little.
到厨房♥来见我
Meet me in the kitchens.
我准备了专给孕妇吃的食物
I have arranged a meal for the pregnant.
但不要匆匆地祈祷
But do not rush prayers.
不会 当然不会
No, no. Of course not.
主啊 尽管他不是你最谦卑和虔诚的仆人
Lord, he is not your most humble and devout servant,
可是我祈祷 让他平安归来
but I pray... Keep him safe.
让他成为你的信徒
Let him do your work.
让他见到他的孩子
Let him see his child.
我很高兴今天见到了你的夫人
I was pleased to see your lady today.
你的妻子 还怀孕了
Your wife... And carrying a child.
是的
Yes.
多亏上帝保佑
It's God's blessing.
这感觉好像昨天我还在奥斯伯特为你洗礼
It seems like only yesterday I was baptizing you as Osbert,
接着再次成为尤特雷德
and then again as Uhtred.
你想要和国王说什么
What is it you wish to speak about with the king?
这是我和他之间的事
That's between myself and the king.
他一直在看着你 尤特雷德
He's watching you, Uhtred.
上帝吗
God?
是阿尔佛雷德
Alfred.
他看着你的表现
He's watching how you behave.
他正以国王的身份评判你
He's judging you as a Lord.
他无权评判
He has no right to judge.
他是国王
He's a king.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
关于这桩婚事
Regarding the marriage.
你指的是债务吗
Oh, you're referring to the debt?
你知道
You know of it?
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表