剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
昨晚上那场坑爹的球赛看了吗
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
温格怎么想的 那么早就把沃尔科特弄上去
What was Wenger thinking, bringing Walcott on that early?
阿森纳踢球总跟梦游一样
The thing about Arsenal is they always try and walk it in.
可是为什么 我想不通
But why? I don't understand.
我以为咱们之间挺好的
I thought it was going so well.
- 是我做错了什么吗 - 没有 很难说清
- Was it something I did? - No,no. It's hard to explain.
看在上帝的份上 珍 告诉我
Tell me,Jen,for God's sake.
这是你欠我的
You owe me that much.
你长得像个魔术师 迈克
You look like a magician,Michael.
对吧 我很抱歉 可你确实像
All right? I'm sorry,but you do.
一开始我没觉得 但是有人跟我提到后
I didn't notice at first,but someone mentioned it
我就无法忽视这点 我都快疯了
and now I can't get it out of my head. It's driving me mad.
-可我不是魔术师 -我知道
- But I'm not a magician. - I know.
长得像不是你的错
That's why it's not good that you look like one.
好吧 你到底觉得我哪儿像魔术师
Well, what is it,exactly, about me?
哪儿都像
It's everything.
从上到下 由里而外
There's nothing about you that doesn't look like a magician.
各种像
It's everything.
你自己不觉得吗
Don't you see it?
你每天起床 对着镜子 难道不会觉得
Don't you wake up every morning and look in the mirror
"天呐 我看起来真像个魔术师"吗
and think,"Jesus Christ,I look like a magician"?
-没 -你应该这样
- No. - Well,you should.
如果我长得像个怪怪的大胡子魔术师 我就会
I would, if I was a weirdy-beardy magiciany man.
我只是想帮你 迈克
I'm just trying to help you,Michael.
你跟我分手就为了这个
So it's over because of that?
我过不了这关 太怪了 对我来说太奇怪了
I don't see any way past it. It's weird. It's weird for me.
-我很抱歉 -等等
- I'm sorry. - No, wait.
也许我们能想想办法
Maybe we can think of something.
我真的去学点魔术怎么样
What if I actually learned some magic tricks?
-你想说什么 -也许我会变法术
- What do you mean? - Well, perhaps if I learned some tricks,
你就不会觉得我长得奇怪了
it wouldn't feel so strange that I look like a magician.
那你可得学不少魔术
You'd have to learn a lot of tricks.
我是说你差不多得变成一个真魔术师
I mean,you'd basically have to actually become a magician.
你真的肯为此而承诺吗
Do you really want to make that kind of commitment?
怎么回事
What's that about?
我们被盯上了 条子知道我们在那儿
We was stitched up. They knew we were there.
闭嘴 只是有那种可能性
Shut up. It was always a possibility.
所以我们准备了卡车
That's why we had the truck.
咱们前脚刚出门 条子后脚就来了
I'm telling ya. We were barely out of there before the Bill turned up.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Someone grassed us up.
几点了都 我得走了
Oh,is that the...? I have to go.
不能错过《GOK的时尚补给站》
I don't want to miss Gok's Fashion Fix.
你太轻信别人了
You're too quick to trust people.
我们知道这家伙的底细吗
What do we know about this bloke?
你怎么肯定他不会报♥警♥
How do we know he didn't make a call?
下午之前他完全不清楚这回事
He didn't know about it till this afternoon.
下午之前我完全不清楚
I didn't know about it till this afternoon.
所以我才找的他 在你毙掉德里克后
That's why I chose him after you shot Derek.
所以他才找的我 在你毙掉德里克后
That's why he chose me after you shot Derek.
大家好
Hello!
好啊
Hiya.
记得莫斯吧
You remember Moss.
给我讲讲那场惊天劫案
So,tell me all about the big robbery.
什么
What?
罗伊目睹了一场抢劫
Roy saw a robbery.
你说要报♥警♥后打给警局了没
Did you phone the police like you said you would?
我没说要报♥警♥
I didn't say that.
我说我在放风 看警♥察♥来了没
I said I was listening to the Police.
看那堆钱 这得有多少
Look at all that money. I wonder how much is there.
一 二 三 四...
1,2,3,4...
你和你那不靠谱的伟大计划 这家伙是谁
You and your bloody great ideas. I mean, who's this bloke?
除了他支持西汉姆之外 我们对他一无所知
All we know about him is he supports West Ham.
也许那也是句假话
Or maybe that's a lie, too.
喂 听好了 小个子
Hey! Hey now, little man!
你站那儿想怎么污蔑我随便你
You can stand there and slag me off all you like,
但是你不能诋毁
but don't you start talking...
我对西汉姆的感情
...about how I feel about my beloved West Ham.
因为我爱他们
Because I love 'em.
爱死古纳斯了[古纳斯是阿森纳昵称]
I love them Gooners!
那是见鬼的阿森纳
That's bloody Arsenal.
你找他的事就是找我的事
You got a problem with him,you got a problem with me.
-你♥他♥妈♥说对了 -我就是要找事
- You're fucking right I've got a problem!
打扰一下 我在数钱呢
Excuse me, I am trying to concentrate!
你们的措辞能不能注意点 我的耳朵可不是厕所
And will you watch your ruddy language? My ears are not a toilet.
德里克说的没错
Derek was right about you.
接下来呢 吞掉我的那份?
What are you after? My piece of the action?
想和德里克有一样的下场吗
Wanna end up in the boot with Derek?
你还想杀人吗
You wanna make one?
-杀就杀 我现在就杀一个 -来啊 杀啊
- I'll make one, mate. Right now. - Let's have it, then.
别想吓唬我
Don't you mug yourself.
吓唬谁啊你
Don't mug yourself!
尽管来啊 开枪啊
Let's have it! Do it!
-我得知道那有多少钱 -你够了
- I need to know how much is there. - No,you don't.
我们得离开这儿
We need to get out of here,
咱们不能再搅合进去了
OK? We do not want to get mixed up in this.
我靠...
Oh,f...
-现在怎么办 -快
- What are we gonna do now? - Quick!
滚一边去 死基佬
Get out of the way,you bloody poofs!
好了 走吧
OK, let's go.
我们干嘛不躲在垃圾桶后面
Couldn't we have just have hidden behind those bins?
对哦
I suppose.
没事了 走吧
Right,let's go.
好的 你把这些牌扣着放回牌堆
So,er,if you just place these back into the pack...
放回去了 好的 抱歉我有点紧张
Just pop it back in,that's it. Sorry... I'm a bit nervous.
然后你将亲眼见证
And,erm,before your very eyes...
奇迹的发生 别管那个
...I shall do the magic shuffle and... Ignore that.
这个在这边 妥妥的
This will go in here and Bob's your uncle.
变啊 这张是你的牌吧
Abracadabra, is this your card?
不是 迈克
No, Michael.
抱歉 迈克 我们俩是不可能的
I'm sorry, Michael, it's over.
最好去看看她怎么样
I'd better make sure she's all right.
-昨晚有谁看了决赛 -滚开 哈利
- Anyone see the final last night, then? - Fuck off, Harry!
五十 一百 一百五 二百
50, 100, 150, 200,
二百五 三百 三百五 四百
250, 300, 350, 400,
四百五 五百 五百五 六百...
450, 500, 550, 600...
我的牙医好像住这附近 你认识他不
I think my dentist lives near here. Do you know him?
白♥痴♥问题 认识他干嘛
That's a stupid question. Why would you know him?
你又不是住在卡车里
It's not like you live in the truck.
这卡车是什么型号♥的
So what sort of truck is this?
卡车也分不同型号♥吗
Are there different sorts of trucks?
这也是白♥痴♥问题吗
Is that a stupid question?
听我侃大山吧 跟见鬼的斯蒂芬·弗雷一样
Listen to me chatting away like Stephen bloody Fry!
是谁关的门
Who closed the door?
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表