剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
哇哦 真了不起
Wow! That's quite something. Quite an honour.
《IT狂人》 第三季 第四集
演讲风波
-废话 -他们一定对你印象深刻
- I know. - They really must be very impressed with you.
我都不知道他们还有月度最佳员工这种东西
I didn't even know they had an Employee of the Month thing here.
是吗 我记得你得过一次
Really? I thought you won it once.
那时大家都以为我死了
No, everyone thought I was dead.
月度 最佳 员工呐
Employee... of the Month.
这可是重量级的称号♥啊
Yeah, it's a valued title.
-你得过吗 -没有
- Have you ever won it? - Er, no. No,I haven't.
珍 有时候我倒觉得
I don't know,Jen,sometimes I
有些东西越想得到就越得不到
think it's because I just want it so damn much!
本姑娘可是本月最佳员工啊
I am the Employee of the Month.
但是 据我观察
And yet, to a casual observer,
你在这啥都没干过
it would appear that you do very little around here.
他们一定觉得这都是浮云
Yeah. They must have seen through that.
我觉得一定是上头有人
I think someone up there must have sensed
慧眼识珠
something in me,
发现了潜藏在我身体里的 才华
something I've always known was there - a greatness?
我可没这么说
No,I'm not saying that,but...
但是也差不多啦
well,something.
对呀对呀 我也发觉到了
Yeah! Yeah,I'm sensing something.
别担心 我不会因此飘飘然的
Don't worry,I won't let it go to my head.
猜猜本月最佳员工是谁
Moss, guess who's won Employee of the Month.
-罗伊 -不对
- Roy. - No.
-瑞蒙 -还是不对
- Richmond. - No.
-哈利 -谁啊
- Harry. - Who's Harry?
-邮递员 -不对
- The postman. - No.
-难道是我 -屁
- Me. - No.
我刚说过罗伊了吧 那就是瑞蒙
I said Roy, right? Richmond.
是我啦
Meeeee!
-原来如此 -就是啊
- Oh! Oh, about time! - Yeah.
瑞蒙咋了
Whatever happened to Richmond?
他得了坏血病
He got scurvy.
具体来说 我一直想
Be more specific. I'm trying to
勾画出你在瑞农企业的形象
build up a picture of your role in Reynholm Industries.
我是老板 一把手 头号♥人物
Well,I'm the boss, head honcho, el numero uno,
老大 教父
Mr Big, the Godfather,
精分开始了...
指环王
Lord of the Rings,
伯恩的身份
the Bourne Identity,
出租车司机
er... Taxi Driver,
大白鲨
Jaws.
你刚刚问什么来着
I forgot the question quite a while back.
你又是谁
Who are you again?
我是爱珀尔·谢博得
I'm April Shepherd.
你将被财富杂♥志♥评为年度最有钱的人
You're being made Richest Magazine's Man of the Year.
-我来收集资料的 -噢 想起来了
- I'm doing the profile. - Oh, yes, that's right.
作为老板 你认为成功的必需条件是
You're the boss - what does that entail?
这就有的说了
Oh, many things.
比方说 今天早上
This morning, for instance, I had
我从那个盒子里抽出了本月最佳员工
to choose the Employee of the Month from the box.
冒昧的问一句 那个本子是做什么用的
May I ask,what are you doing on that pad?
鄙人有画漫画的爱好
One of my little hobbies is caricature.
有事没事我就给和我交谈的人
Sometimes I like to sketch someone
画上一张
as I'm talking to them.
-能看看吗 -我画的不好
- May I? - Well,I'm not very good.
我可不是杜鲁门·卡波特
I'm no Truman Capote.
好吧 我要说什么来着
Great. OK,erm... I'll tell you what,
咱们不如来个快速问答吧
let's just do some quickfire questions.
说不定能展示出真实的你
Maybe they'll give me an insight into "The real you".
好呀
Ok.
你最喜欢的历史人物是谁
Who is your favourite person from history?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
-他是虚构的人物 -是吗
- Well,he's fictional. - Whoa!
我建议你问一下度娘 虚构你妹啊
I think you'd better check your facts there. Fictional?
是谁养了那只
Who took care of the business
见人就咬的斗牛犬
with the giant dog that was eating everybody?
难道不是华生吗
It wasn't Watson.
别告诉我 他也是虚构的
Don't tell me, I suppose he was fictional too?
也许真的没有那只狗
Maybe there was no giant dog.
我咋觉得你是在耍我啊 美女
No,no, I think you're playing games with me,young lady!
好吧 那最喜欢的虚构人物呢
OK, then, favourite fictional character?
象人[真人真事改编的电影]
Oh... the Elephant Man.
我们还是把问题范围扩大吧
Tell you what, let me widen the question out.
最喜欢的当红人物
Favourite popular figure?
-丘吉尔 -你欣赏他什么呢
- Churchill. - What is it you like about him?
我喜欢他的一句话
I love the way he says:
"哦 是的 哦 是的"
"Oh,yes! Oh,yes!"
是你在耍我吧 大哥
I think perhaps it's you who's playing games with me.
瑞农先生 您真是与众不同
You're a very surprising man, Mr Reynholm.
我也觉得
Yes...
我一直不走寻常路
I am a surprising man.
爱珀尔 能赏光和我共进晚餐吗
April,may I take you to dinner?
-我不清楚我有没有 -在巴黎
- Oh,I don't think I could possibly... - In Paris.
-巴黎 -恩 去巴黎
- Paris?! - Paris,yes.
是赫尔新开餐馆的名字
It's the name of a new restaurant in Hull.
赫尔 英国东部约克郡的一个市
就这么定了 我们去赫尔吧
That's right, we're going to Hull!
罗伊 快过来看
Hey,Roy,come over here. Look at this.
珍·芭柏的办公室 本月最佳员工 2008年11月
"人生最大的冒险莫过于
"The biggest adventure you can
按照自己所梦想的轨迹而活"
ever take is to live the life of your dreams.'
"奥普拉·温弗瑞"
Oprah Winfrey"?!
知名电视主持人
我咋觉得这才是最大的冒险呢
I suppose that is the biggest adventure.
伙计们 请进
Guys, come on in.
请坐
Sit down.
-这桌子是新的吗 -对呀
- Is this a new desk? - Yeah.
我觉得很有必要填点新家具
I thought I needed some new furniture,
所以我从楼上拿了几件 坐吧
so I got some stuff from upstairs. Sit down.
我一直在考虑
I just thought,what with
如何让手下对我们保持高度集中 对我
all this extra attention on us... on me,
我们有必要审视自己 扪心自问
it might be worth looking at ourselves and saying,
"我为啥要拼命干活呢"
"Hey,am I really giving it 110%?"
"不干活又能怎样 我有病了吗"
"And if not, why not? What the heck is wrong with me?
"我精神不正常还是怎样"
Am I mentally ill or something?"
罗伊 先从你开始
Roy, let's start with you.
当你在楼上 捣鼓那些计算机时
When you're upstairs, fiddling about with compu-ters,
你笑一下会死啊
would it hurt to smile?
你知道这小小的举动有多大不同吗
Don't you realise what a difference that would make? Eh?
现在给我笑一个 来吧
Come on,let's see a smile now. Come on.
不是这样 要有感情
No,more warmth. Warmer.
你只是露出了更多的牙 这没有感情
You're just showing more teeth. That's not warmth.
我实在不想告诉你 你笑的很可怕
I would say that's more of a threatening look,actually.
这样吧 罗伊
I'll tell you what, Roy,
你多练习练习 这是你的家庭作业
keep at it. That's your homework.
该莫斯了
Moss...
你演讲打算说些什么
So, what's your speech going to be about?
什么演讲
What speech?
月度最佳员工
Every Employee of the Month
都要就他们所在领域发表演讲
has to give a speech in their area of expertise.
你要作的就是"电子计算机"
Which for you is "Compu-ters".
我要在哪...
Where do I have to...?
月度股东大会上
At the monthly shareholders' meeting.
-我啥时候... -周五
- When do I have to...? - Friday.
-具体啥... -早上
- What time...? - Morning.
这个笑容怎么样
How's that?
哈罗
嗨
-大家都在做什么 -咋了 珍
- What's up, guys? - All right,Jen?
哎呀 天呐
Ohhhhh... God!
在写演讲稿
Just writing a speech.
了解了解
Oh, yeah, that's right.
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表