剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
would be all that could give me hope.
在电脑上看到你的脸蛋
When I see your face on my computer...
我不仅看到了你
I don't just see you...
还看见了我们的未来
I see our future. "
噢 这真是太...
Oh, it's, er... Ohhhhh...
我的性感小娇娘就这样
Which is how my sexy wife became
成了《新周刊》第一个"姜饼甜甜"封♥面♥女♥郎♥
the first ginger woman on the cover of Newsweek.
不可思议啊
That is wow!
看来珍的传奇经历
Just when I think I've heard every
还真是滔滔不绝 一言难尽啊
story that puts Jen in a good light, you come up with another one.
不错 他们已经开始起疑心了
Yes, and they're beginning to sound a little bit unbelievable.
我忍♥不住嘛
Oh, I can't help it.
爱死这个游历广泛的搂钱耙子啦
I love this well-travelled high-earner.
上得厅堂
A woman in the living room,
下得厨房♥
a chef in the kitchen,
卧室里还是个销魂俏女郎
a prostitute in the bedroom.
珍 跟他们讲讲你的仿生胳膊呗
Jen, why don't you tell them all about your bionic arm?
行 行 行 可以啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I could do.
或者 或者我们可以聊些别的
Or... or we could talk about something else.
没错 我们听够了珍的故事
Yeah, we've heard enough stories about Jen.
倒想多了解下这位赢得珍芳心的帅哥
We want to hear about the guy that tamed her heart.
没错 你是做什么的 莫斯
Yeah. What do you do, Moss?
我是职业网球手
I'm a professional tennis player.
但他不喜欢拿来炫耀 所以
He doesn't like talking about it, though, so...
我喜欢
I do.
在哪任职
Where do you play?
哪都任职
Where don't I play!
温布尔登吗
Wimbledon?
没在那玩过
I don't play there.
你是种子选手吗 莫斯
Are you seeded, Moss?
私人话题 特里
Bit of a personal question, Terry.
莫斯把"种子选手"理解错了 以为被问到是否生育孩子
不过 我也算精气旺盛
But, yes, I'm highly seeded.
我们生有两个可爱的孩子
We have two lovely children,
泽尼斯和葵萨
Zenith and Quasar.
我 我好喜欢这首曲子啊
I... I love... I love this song.
咱们别聊天啦 跟着音乐跳舞吧
Let's all stop talking and dance to this song.
来啊 跳起来
Come on. Let's dance!
她叫珍 是位同事
Her name is Jen. Er, she's a work colleague.
我们在一起有段时间了
We've been seeing each other for some time.
我爱她 我爱她
I love her. I love that woman.
有她的照片吗
Do you have a picture of her?
照片 没有
A picture of her? No.
怎么 手♥机♥里也没有吗
What, not even on your phone?
没有 从没想过存她的照片
No. It never occurred to me to take a picture of her
因为我俩天天见面
because I see her all the time.
你就是不想要我嘛
You just don't want me!
不 不 只是
I do, I do... It's...
我怎么会不想要你呢
Why wouldn't I want you?
不会的 只是 这个女孩
No, it's just... it's this girl.
根本没有什么女孩
There is no girl.
有 她可是真人
There is! It's a real girl.
你先别哭了 好吗
Look, could you just stop crying?
不 我绝不停止哭泣
No. I'm never going to stop crying!
你想见她吗
Do you want to meet her?
我带你去见她
We can meet her.
什么 真的吗
What, really?
真的 咱们去找珍
Yeah, let's go and meet Jen.
这样你会好受些吗
Will that make you a little less mad?
艰难啊 婚姻这玩意
Tough, though, the whole marriage thing.
特里 硬如牛背
Terry, it's as tough as a cow's back.
想知道我如何应对的吗
But you know what takes the edge off for me?
和一个我犹不及的狂野性伴
Regular, uninhibited, exploratory sex
定期探索无拘无束的美妙性生活
with a partner who's even wilder than I am.
不错 就是珍
Yup, that's Jen.
表面看来静若处子
She may look like a ginger angel,
但一旦关上房♥门
but get her behind closed doors
就变身成
and she turns into
彼得·斯特林费罗[比喻荡♥妇♥]
Peter Stringfellow.
真是嫉妒你啊
God, I envy you.
最近德琳娜都不让我近身 做♥爱♥
These days delina hardly ever lets me, you know, do it.
我跟珍一天至少4次
Ah, I'm on Jen at least four times a day.
正如我刚才所说 我精气充沛
As I've already said, I am fully seeded.
你生活真精彩啊 不是吗
You've got it really sorted out, haven't you?
是的 很惊讶是吗
Yeah. It's very surprising, isn't it?
无意冒犯 珍 但我得承认
No offence, Jen, but I've got to admit
一直以来还以为你的生活
I always thought you'd be the
会糟糕一团 混乱不堪呢
one whose life just went completely off the rails.
在学校时你就总是
You always seemed to attract
混乱骚动的源头
such chaos at school,
但看现在的你
but look at you now.
德琳娜 我们能做好朋友吗
Delina, can we be best friends?
跟你说句实话 我觉得
To tell you the truth, I think
德琳娜有外遇了
Delina might be sleeping with someone else.
没啊 她就在那呢
No, she's just over there.
其实 这只是我们俩之间的事
I mean, this is just between ourselves.
当然
Of course.
没有蛛丝马迹可寻
There are little clues here and there,
仅凭做丈夫的直觉
things only a husband would pick up.
比如 有人在她的淫淫网页面上留言道
Like, someone wrote a message on her Friendface wall,
等不及再次插♥你♥肛♥门♥
"Can't wait to shag your arse off again soon."
我不知道
I don't know,
或许是我太过较真了
maybe I'm reading too much into it.
但要是让我逮着那个混♥蛋♥
Still, if I ever found out who that person was...
很烦人的 特里 女人嘛 唉
Agh! It's a pickle, Terry. Awh! Women! Agh!
要是每个混♥蛋♥女人都给我一英镑
If I had a pound for every bloody woman... Arh!
我理解
I hear ya.
-好啊 珍 -你来做什么
- Hi there, Jen. - What are you doing here?
我在主页上看到你要举办派对
I saw on your profile that you were having a party.
淫淫网真是棒极了
That's the great thing about Friendface -
我得时刻关注员工的动向嘛
I get to see what all my employees are doing, all the time.
放松点 玩玩而已嘛
Come on, be game.
她在那呢 珍
Ah, there she is. There's Jen!
珍 我会帮你摆脱困境
Okey, Jen, I will help you out,
但你得配合我
but I need you to play along with me.
这位是艾莉森
This is Alison.
就是我跟你提过的那个朋友
She's that friend I told you about.
这位 这是珍 我心所爱
And this, this is Jen, the woman I love.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
与我的女人共度良宵啊
I'm enjoying an evening out with my woman.
什么
What?
珍 这小丑是谁
Jen, who is this joker?
无意冒犯
No offence.
到底怎么回事
OK, what the hell is going on here?
莫斯是我的丈夫 罗伊
Moss is my husband, Roy.
但你说想跟我在一起
But you said you wanted me.
她真说过
She really did.
没错 以前确实是
It's true, I did want you.
曾几何时 我想跟你在一起
At one point you were the one that I wanted.
但你却离我而去 是你离开了我 罗伊
But then you left. You left, Roy.
所以我才转投莫斯的怀抱
And so I turned to Moss.
莫斯一直守候着我 罗伊
And Moss was there for me, Roy.
莫斯的痴心守候你无可比拟
Moss was there for me in a way that you were not,
现在我俩已经在一起了
and now we're together,
这才是最重要的
and that's all that matters.
我不知道
I don't know.
-什么 -我不知道 珍
- What? - I don't know, Jen.
我爱你 天地可鉴
I love you, God knows I do.
你在床上肆意纵情
Your sweet abandon in bed,
在工作中人道博爱
your humanitarian work,
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表