剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
OK, look, we'll make our excuses when the match is over.
足球比赛的时间有多长啊
How long do football matches last?
很显然 十亿小时吧
A billion hours,apparently.
-我们晚上有牌局 你们来吗 -算我一个
- Listen, we're playing poker tonight. You boys game? - I'm in.
莫斯呢
Moss?
-我不去了 丹 -一起来嘛
- I won't, Dan, no. - Come on.
-不了 我要去见个小妞 -真的吗
- No, no can do. I'm seeing a bird. - Oh, really?
-是啊 为什么不呢 -她怎么样
- Yeah, why not? - What's she like?
她容貌平平 但是心肠很好
Well, she's not much to look at, but she is very kind-hearted,
所以 我得走了
so, as I say, I've got to vamoose.
怎么 你不看了吗
What, you're not watching it?
他们简直是丢人显眼
They're having a laugh today.
但是我们领先啊
But we're winning.
不 丢人丢到家了
No, they're having a laugh.
早上好 天呐
Morning. Oh, my word.
英国人啥时候开始这样喝酒了
When did the English start drinking like that?
那不是喝 简直是灌啊
You people drink like you don't want to live!
我们是喜欢狂饮作乐
We do love to binge.
-你怎么啦 -我得了"伦敦脖子"
- What happened to you? - I've got cockney neck.
我说了太多的伦敦腔
I've been speaking too much cockney
就把脖子说成这样了
and it's done my blooming neck in.
看谁来了 黛比·米基
Oh, here she is, Debbie McGee.
黛比·米基: 著名魔术师保罗·丹尼尔斯的妻子和魔术女郎
不再是了 我正要去和他分手呢
Not any more. I'm off to break up with him.
你们两个怎么啦
What's wrong with you two?
我们和纯老爷儿们出去玩了
We've been hanging out with men.
你为什么和他分手呢
Why are you breaking up with him?
这还用说吗
Why? What do you mean, why?
就因为他看起来像魔术师
Because he looks like a magician.
-你也觉得吗 -是啊 太像了
- Doesn't he, though? - Oh, he totally does.
自从你们告诉我之后 就在脑子里挥之不去
And ever since you two said it I can't get it out of my head.
谢谢 真是太感谢了 这个对象又吹了
So thanks, thanks a lot - another one bites the dust.
你该不会真为这个把他踹了吧
You're not breaking up with him because of that?
我可不能和那个神经病在一起
I can't be seen with that mentalist.
你知道他是做什么的吗
Do you know what he does for a living?
他是驾校的师♥傅♥
He is a driving instructor.
教开车的
A driving instructor
看起来却像个魔术师 简直就是悲剧啊
who looks like a magician. It's preposterous!
教开车的能长成那样 还真是极品啊
That's almost the worst look a driving instructor could have.
-太让人分心了 -只比小丑好那么一丁点
- So distracting. - Only a clown would be worse.
或者加拿大骑警
Mm. Or a mountie.
昨晚和纯爷们儿的牌局如何啊
So, how was your night of poker with the boys?
嗯 不错 不错
Yeah, good, good. I mean, I didn't...
一开始我表现不算好
I wasn't brilliant at the start,
因为 你知道的 我吐个不停
because, you know, I was mostly vomiting.
了解
Lovely.
但吐完后我重整旗鼓 拼尽全力
But then I knuckled down and I brought my A game,
接着...情况大有改观那
and, er... things got a lot better.
不错嘛 你赢了多少
That's good. How much did you win?
噢 没赢 我输了200英镑
Er, no, no, I lost 200.
不过输得比平时少 所以...
But it's less than I usually lose, so...
但还是输了200镑啊
Still, 200, though.
但你猜怎么着 丹还是放我走了
But listen to this: Dan let me off.
还真的放我走了
He just totally let me off.
纯爷儿们真酷 根本就不差钱
Proper men are so cool - they just don't care about money.
-喂 -我他妈的钱呢
- Hello? - Where's my fucking money?!
-我要钱 快把钱给我 -好啊...真要吗
- I want that money! Give me my money! - OK... Really?
跟你开玩笑呢 笨蛋 哈哈
I'm only joking, you muppet!
噢 你真是太搞了...
Oh, you're funny...
罗伊 听我说
Roy,listen.
我一个朋友放了我鸽子
A friend of mine's let me down with something.
午餐时候见个面好吗
Can you meet me at lunch?
行 好的
Yeah, OK, OK...
我都吓尿了
I just went to the toilet.
地址在哪儿
OK,what's the address?
- 他来了 - 你好 丹
- Here he is. - Hiya,Dan.
- 你找到地了 - 好啊 伙计们
- You got here. - Oioi,boys.
还好吧 伙计
All right, mate?
- 最近好么 - 好啊 还不错
- You all right? - Yeah, er, pretty good.
昨晚真是抱歉
Hey,sorry again about last night.
不用在意
Nah, don't mention it.
听着 来帮个忙成不
Listen, that favour you have
你愿意帮我们开车吗
wouldn't be available to do a little taxi job?
开车吗 这一辆?
You want me to drive? This? Erm...
行 应该没问题
Yeah,yeah, I suppose so.
本来不想麻烦你的
I won't bother you with this.
可是正如我所说 有人放了我鸽子
But as I say,someone's let me down.
也就是几个小时的事
It should only take a couple of hours.
没问题 这辆是自动挡的吗
It's no problem. Oh, is it an automatic?
因为我只会开自动挡的车
Cos I can only drive an automatic.
啊 果然是自动挡
Oh, it is an automatic.
我听你的 你确定钱的事没关系吗
I'm your man. You're sure everything with the money is OK?
是的 你帮我忙 咱就扯平了
Oh, yeah, yeah. This makes us totally quits.
您真是位绅士
You,sir,are a gentleman.
这位先生 对吧
This guy,huh?
我们到了 罗伊 靠边停
Here we go. Pull over here, Roy.
好的
Ok...
您已抵达您的目的地
You have reached your destination.
-伙计们准备 -慢走
- All right, everyone. - Take your time.
等下 你这个广播怎么用
Oh, wait, how do you get the radio to work?
好了好了 我会了我会了
Oh, no, no, it's OK, I've got it, I've got it.
这首我喜欢
Oh,I love this one.
喂
Yeah?
-喂 伙计 -嗨
- Hey, man. - Hello.
等我这完事了出来碰个头吗
Hey, want to meet up after this?
好啊 这边正好没事
Yeah. Nothing's happening here.
这帮人现在...
The guys have this, er...
正在纽康街这边的煤气厂
...lock-up down by the gasworks on Newcombe Road.
煤气厂? 他们办的事总是这么爷们吗
The gasworks? Is there anything about them that's not manly?
天呐
Jesus!
-莫斯 我的老天爷啊 -什么 怎么回事
- Moss! Jesus Christ! - what? What is it?
有人打劫 就在马路对面
There's a robbery! Across the road, right here!
抢劫啊 几个戴着黑头套的人
There's a robbery! Oh, some blokes in balaclavas...
哇 他们要洗劫一空了
Wow! They're totally robbing this place!
快报♥警♥ 快报♥警♥啊
Call the police,call the police!
好 拜
Yeah. Bye.
麻烦接警局
Police, please.
你好 我现在在丹伯里路
Yeah, hi, I'm on Denbury Road
这里有人打劫 现在 此刻
and there is a robbery taking place right now.
三个男人 啥种族的都有 戴着头套拿着长枪
Three men, indiscriminate race, balaclavas, big guns.
好的 我的天 他们要出来了
Yeah, OK... Oh, my God, they're coming out, they're coming out.
他们出来了 他们朝我跑过来了
Yeah, OK, they're coming out... They're running towards us...
他们朝我跑过来了
They're running towards us...
他们上了我的车了 他们...
They're running towards the car. Oh, they're...
开车
Drive!
好 好
Okie-okie...
他妈的...
Oh, fuck...
-直着开 罗伊 -好的
- Straight ahead, Roy. - OK.
继续开 伙计
Keep going, mate.
在这左转
Right, swing a left here.
好的 开上那个斜坡
Right, drive up those ramps there.
是的 开上斜坡 开进卡车
Right,drive up the ramps into the truck.
-快点 罗伊 动作快点 -好的
- Come on, Roy, quickly! - Yep, okie-doke.
- 好... - 快
- OK... - Come on!
我上去了没 上去没 我看不到下面
Am I on it? Am I on the track? I can't see.
哦 对不起 对不起
Oh, no... Sorry, sorry, sorry.
搞什么啊你 快点开上去
What are you doing?! Get on with it!
-赶紧把它弄上去 -我他妈简直瞎了
- Just get it up there! - I don't fucking believe this!
再试一次 好的
Take two. This is the one. OK...
上上上 我们上来了 进卡车了
Up, up, up, up we go, into the truck.
-什么声音 有人在哭吗 -没
- What's that? Is someone crying? - No...
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表