剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
-你快搞定了吗 罗伊 -是啊
- Have you nearly finished, Roy? - Yep.
你搞了很久了
You're taking a very long time.
《IT狂人》第三季 第六集
日历上的书呆子
这问题太复杂了
It's a very complicated problem.
你电脑里的
You've got a lot of...
种子太多了 我得把他们都删了
chabaranks in your hard drive. I'll get them out eventually.
真闹心
Urh! Frustrating!
快点好啦 你个死电脑
Come on, work! Work, you bloody computer!
-纳丁 你会弄数码相机吗 -罗伊可能会吧
-Nadine, do you know about digital cameras? -Oh, Roy might.
正巧 我会 我其实是个摄影爱好者
I do, as it happens. I'm an amateur photographer, actually.
我刚买♥♥了个新的 但是这东西太复杂了
I just got this new one, but it's really complicated.
修好了
That's fixed.
-到底哪出毛病了 -还没打开呢
- What was wrong with it? - Wasn't turned on.
我都不知道自己为啥要
I don't even know why I
把旧的丢掉 它一直蛮好用的
got rid of my old one - it was working fine.
这些照片都拍得很好
Well, these all look good.
这伙计啥毛病呀
What's going on with this fella?!
瞅他那德行 跟个疯子似的 太脑残了
Look at him! He's pulling a mad face! He looks completely mental.
那是我弟弟戴夫 他病的很重
That's Dave, my brother. He's got a very serious condition.
我说的"脑残"
When I said "Mental" There,
其实就是大智若愚的意思
I meant mental in the sense of... intelligent.
他肯定超爱读书
You know, like he's a big reader.
-他是斗鸡眼患者 -什么眼儿
- He has boss-eyedness. - Bossiednis?
是永久性的斜视
He's permanently boss-eyed.
那肯定很纠结吧
That must be a big pain in the arse.
可不是嘛 最可怕的是
It is. And the terrible thing is,people
有些人居然觉得这很好笑
think there's actually something funny about this.
不 谁会觉得这种事情好笑
No! Who could think there's something funny about this?
这是一种病 他真的很痛苦 他真的...
But it's a proper condition and he really suffers, he really...
如果戴夫能过上正常生活 我愿付出任何代价
I'd just give anything if Dave could have a normal life.
-别哭了 -金伯莉 你没事吧
- Oh, hey now... - Kimberly, are you OK?
我真的很担心戴夫
It's just... Dave.
可怜的戴夫
Oh, poor Dave.
我有个好主意
Hey, I've got a great idea.
我们为什么不做点什么
Why don't we do something
帮戴夫这样的人筹款呢
to raise money for people like Dave?
我们必须想个法子
You know, like... We must
比如说 募捐长跑
be able to think of something...Like a fun run!
-好主意 -或者搞个裸照日历
- That's a good idea. - Or a nude calendar.
太棒了
Yes!
这主意简直
I would say that's maybe
比募捐长跑强多了
even a better idea than the fun-run idea.
我们可以把它取名为"七楼佳丽"
We could call it "The girls of the 7th floor".
是啊
Yes!
-真是个好名字 -罗伊可以做我们的摄影师
- It's a very strong theme. - Roy could be the photographer!
这是必须的啦
I could do the photographs.
我是摄影爱好者嘛
Because I said I was an amateur photographer.
咱们来计划一下吧
Let's do a brainstorm.
如果可以的话 我要做十一月的女郎
I'd like to be November, if that's OK.
-我能当四月的吗 -当然可以
- Can I be April? - Yes.
我们要在♥十♥月♥搞个万圣节主题
In October we've got to have a Halloween theme...
英国有百分之一的人是斗鸡眼患者
Boss-eyedness is something which affects 1% of Britons.
虽然这并不会影响视力
It doesn't impair eyesight, yet people
但这些斗鸡眼患者仍受外界歧视
with boss-eye are routinely discriminated against.
正如别的歧视一样
Just like any form of discrimination,
人们应该消除这种歧视
it should be stopped.
但是我们需要您的支持
But we can only do so with your help.
对了 我们在看着你呢
That's right - we're looking at you.
这不好笑 珍
It's not funny, Jen.
这是个非常严重的病症
It's a very serious condition.
我知道 我知道 对不起
I know it is. I know it is. I'm sorry.
我们正是要抵♥制♥这种歧视
Look, this is exactly the kind of discrimination we are fighting against.
那你需要我做什么呢
And what do you need from me?
我需要你给我放几天假
I just need a little time off work.
我们要为斗鸡眼患者筹款
We're trying to raise money for the boss-eyed.
-都谁啊 -我和一些其他人
- Who? Who is? - Just me and some people.
哪些人啊
Oh, yeah? Who?
楼上的人 你不认识
People from upstairs. You wouldn't know them.
-你们要怎么做呢 -那个
- Oh, OK. What are you gonna do? - Well...
-早啊 -你们聊啥呢
- Hi ya. - What are you talking about?
没啥事 我在跟珍聊点私事儿
Er, nothing. I'm just talking to Jen about a private project.
那是啥事儿
What is it?
就是私事儿 我要跟她私下聊
It's just a private project I'm doing that's private.
啥私事儿
What is it?
就是那么点事儿
It's just a thing. It's just a
闲着蛋疼做的事
big bloody pain-in-the-arse thing that I might do.
你太谦虚了
Oh, you are being modest.
你做的是件好事儿啊
It's a very kind thing you're doing,
这是非常慷慨的慈善活动啊
very generous, very charitable.
我超感动的 干的好
I really am impressed. Good for you.
他还能干啥好事
What's he done, persuaded all the
撺掇七楼的姑娘们为慈善拍裸体日历
girls on seven to do a nude calendar for charity?!
-回见啦 -回见 莫斯
- Bye. - Bye, Moss.
天呐 他说的太对了
Oh, God, he's right.
什么乱七八糟 不是那样的
Oh,no...How the hell...No,no...Aww!
从他嘴里说出来是要多猥琐啊
He made it sound sleazy!
本来就猥琐
It is sleazy!
什么样的男人会想去
Oh, what kind of man would want to photograph
拍一群没穿衣服的美女啊 罗伊
a bunch of beautiful women without any clothes on, Roy?
当然是想帮助他人的正人君子啊 珍
The kind of man who wants to help people, Jen!
我才不买♥♥账呢 这太扯了
No,I don't like it. I find it very offensive.
这是个善举啊
No, it's going to be tasteful.
做梦吧你
No, it's not.
好吧 的确不搭调
You're right, it's not. It's not.
这肯定超狂野 超性感
It's going to be rude. It's going to be sexy.
老爷们就喜欢这玩意
All the things men like.
一定会筹到一大笔钱的
And it'll make a million quid for that charity.
-不不不 绝对不可能 -为什么不
- No, no, no, no. Absolutely not. - Why not?
要是那些约克郡那些
Taking your clothes off...If it's
下岗的老头老太拍才算有意思
unemployed men or old ladies from Yorkshire, it's fun.
换做性感女郎 那简直是低级趣味
If it's sexy women, it's oppression.
我是不会给你时间去做这些的
No, I will not give you any time off for this.
行 那哥就自己找时间
Well, OK. Then I will do it in my own time.
罗伊 你跟个饥渴的毛小子似的
Roy, you're behaving like a horny teenager.
你才饥渴呢
No, you are.
看在上帝的份儿上 别出去丢人了
For God's sake, try and have some dignity.
不 我才不呢
No, I won't. I won't.
-坐下 -我就不
- Sit down. - No.
你就不能好好说话吗
Try and have an adult conversation.
我就要嘛 这是慈善事业
I'm doing it. It's for charity.
你说啥也没用
And there's nothing you can do about it!
你这是自取其辱啊
You're embarrassing yourself!
罗伊 别傻了 回来吧
Roy, stop it! Come back here!
罗伊 别傻了 快回来 罗伊
Roy, don't be silly, come back! Roy!
真高兴你跟我们说这些
I'm really pleased we've had this conversation.
谢谢你能见我们
Thanks for seeing us.
-随时恭候 -你真是太好了
- Any advice you need about anything... - Oh, you're so lovely.
罗伊 感谢上帝 总算找到你了
Roy, thank God you're here. Jen's
珍告诉我们那日历存在性别歧视
been telling us how the calendar would've been sexist...
是吗
Oh, has she?
应该拍年长的女性或失业的男士
How it'd be much better if we used old ladies or unemployed men.
太好了
Ohhh, good.
她觉得我们要是加入一些"啊"元素的话
She thinks we'll make a
一定会筹到很多钱的
lot more money because of the "Ah" Factor.
什么"啊"元素
The "Ah" Factor?
就是那些会让你听到就感叹不已的东西
The thing that makes you go, "Ah" When you hear about it.
可不是嘛
Oh, yeah...
但是有人会想看裸体的老女人
But will anyone actually want to
或者是不♥穿♥衣服的流浪汉么
see old women or destitute men with no clothes on?
人们肯定会受惊 而不是感叹吧
Won't that just make people go, "Agh!", rather than "Ah"?
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表