剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
-眼镜好 -没你老母的眼镜好
- Nice glasses! - Not as nice as your momma's glasses!
语气略带赞美气 多练练就好
It's a little bit complimentary, but we'll work on it.
我不能在屋里逗留 他会以为我不信任他
I can't hang around the house - he'll know I don't trust him.
但我不能让他一个人在家待着
But I can't leave him on his own.
我该怎么办 我该怎么办 罗伊
What am I going to do? What am I going to do, Roy?
珍 放松点 好吗
Jen, just relax, OK?
我认为 最好的方法 通常简单易行
I've often found that the best solution is the simplest.
再次谢谢你帮忙 罗伊
Thanks again for doing this, Roy.
不客气 珍
No problem, Jen.
现在偷♥窥♥一个人简直易如反掌
It's brilliantly easy to spy on people these days.
-他不会看到摄像头吧 -不会 不会
- He won't see the cameras, will he? - Oh, no, no.
摄像头放得很隐蔽
They're pretty well hidden.
他在嘟囔什么 你听到没
He's muttering a lot. Have you noticed?
"死胖子装♥修♥工"
"Fat, ugly builder"!
接招吧 警♥察♥叔叔
Take that, lollipop man!
赞
Wow!
我爷爷的古董左轮枪
My grandfather's old service revolver.
想想他用这把枪干掉多少叛徒吧
To think of all the deserters he shot in the head with this!
准备好没
Are you ready?
-准备啥 -日本啊
- Ready for what? - Japan!
会议定在今天吗 活见鬼了
Oh, is that meeting today? Hell's bells!
你走先 我马上到 我得
You go ahead. I'll be right there. I've just...
那是什么
What was that?!
-什么是什么 -那个声音
- What was what? - That noise.
-有声音吗 -那个爆♥炸♥声
- What noise? - The loud explosion!
爆♥炸♥声 你到底在胡扯什么啊
Loud explosion? What on earth are you talking about?!
-你刚才没听到吗 -你在说啥
- You didn't hear that just then? - What are you talking about?
你闯进来 胡言乱语
You come in here, ranting about
说什么枪声和左轮 我受够了
gunshots and service revolvers. I've had enough!
出去 快 去开会 我随后到
Get out! Go! Go to the meeting. I'll be right there.
你好 请问有谁的笔记本出问题了吗
Hello. Does someone have a problem with their laptop?
你给我听着 这很重要
Now, you listen to me - this is very important.
我要出席一场重要会议
I have a vital meeting to attend,
可是我刚刚往腿上开了一枪
and I've just shot myself in the leg.
你帮我拨999
I want you to dial 999.
不 换号♥码了 011
No, it's a new number - # 011...
不管换了什么号♥码
Whatever the new number is...
叫辆救护车来候着
get an ambulance and ask it to wait,
我两小时后过去 顶多三小时
and I'll be there in two hours, three hours tops.
准备好了
Are you ready?
我时刻 准备着
I was born... ready.
好 罗伊 开工 站住 哪里跑
OK, Roy, we're on. J'accuse! Gotcha!
好 怎么录 这个怎么录
OK, how do you record? How do you record on this?
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊 罗伊 怎么录啊
Roy? Roy, how do you record?
好的 开始吧
OK... we're on.
山木先生 你好
Mr Yamamoto, hello.
他怒火中烧
He is angry!
确实意义深远啊 各位怎么看
Well, lots to think about there. Thoughts, anyone?
没意见 我们明天再谈 谢谢大家
No? We'll reconvene tomorrow. Thank you, everyone.
可是 他那是什么意思
But... but what did it all mean?
瑞农先生 你没事吧
Mr Reynholm, are you all right?
我没事 我 我很好
I'm fine, yes. Yes, I'm fine.
我得走了
Erm... I'm going to go.
可能再也回不来了
I may not come back.
但我得说
But I want to say this:
那个账务团
that accounts team...
所有人我都搞过
I had every last one of them.
再走近点 儿子
Just a little bit further, son.
老爸 真的是你吗
Father?! Is it really you?
-这里真的是天堂吗 -对对 快来
- Is this really heaven? - Yes, yes. Hurry up, come on.
我来了 老爸 我准备好了
I'm coming, Father. I'm ready.
哇 看呐
Whoa there!
-那是希♥特♥勒♥吗 -什么希♥特♥勒♥
- Was that Hitler? - Was what Hitler?
刚才那个很像希♥特♥勒♥
That looked like Hitler.
他不是希♥特♥勒♥ 是个女的
That wasn't Hitler, that was a woman.
是吗 长得和希♥特♥勒♥一模一样
Really? Well, it looked exactly like Hitler.
我们在开天堂派对 刚才那个是希特格勒
We're having a heaven party, and that's a Hitlergram.
好吧 貌似我还没准备好
Right, well, I don't think I'm quite ready yet.
-来啊 -不
- Come on! - No.
回头见 我还有不少活没交待
I'll see you later. I've still got a lot of work to do.
-回头见 道格拉斯 -还得我来见你
- I'll see you later, Douglas. - Not if I see you first.
得给马克·撒切尔打电♥话♥
.. must call Mark Thatcher...
[英国前首相撒切尔夫人的儿子]
我没死
I'm alive!
诺兰
Nolan!
我的账务团
My accounting team!
还有罗伊 温柔的爱尔兰罗伊
And Roy... gentle, Irish Roy.
谢谢你在我醒来的时候陪着我
Thank you for being by my side while I awake.
啥也别说了 先生
No problem, sir.
我们舍不得你走
We don't want you going anywhere.
当你逃离死亡边缘的时候
Isn't it lucky to see an Irishman
看到爱尔兰人难道不是吉兆吗
when you awake from a near-death experience?
我是这么听说的
I've heard that.
即便是假的 我也很感谢你 罗伊
Even if it isn't, I appreciate it, Roy,
能有你这位朋友我已经很幸运了
and I count myself lucky to have you as a friend.
他得休息了 我们走吧
He's exhausted. We should go.
我留下来陪他 确保他没事
I'll stay with him. Make sure he's OK.
抓到你了 你个狡猾的爱尔兰佬
Got you, you crafty Irish bastard!
我有枪 我他妈有枪
I've got a gun! I've got a ruddy gun!
我他妈的有枪了 我他妈的有枪了
I've got a flipping gun! I've got a flipping gun!
老子有枪了 老子有枪了
I've got a mother-flipping gun! I've got a mother-flipping gun!
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表