剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
还在天顶和奎萨星上
and you've given me two wonderful
给我生了两个美丽的孩子
children in Zenith and Quasar.
但是听上去
But it sounds me like
你对这个男人还有所眷恋
you still have feelings for this young man,
我不确定我能否泰然处之
and I'm not sure I can handle that.
一点都不确定
I'm not sure at all!
我没有 没有
I don't. I don't.
我对他毫无眷恋
I don't have feelings for this man.
不 你有
Yes, you do!
承认吧 珍
Admit it, Jen!
承认你还眷恋着我
Admit that you have feelings for me,
当着艾莉森的面大声地说出来
loudly, here, in front of Alison.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
我早已将他抛至脑后 德琳娜
He means nothing to me, Delina.
你忘得倒挺快呀 贱♥人♥
Well, you moved on quickly, you bitch!
你竟敢称我的性感小娇娘为贱♥人♥
How dare you call my sexy wife a bitch!
你想单挑吗
Do you want to take this outside?
乐意奉陪 先生
With pleasure, sir.
我先拿下外套
I will just get some of my coats.
恕不奉陪 艾莉森
Excuse me, Alison.
现在怎么办
What now?
没想到事情会变成这样
Hadn't really thought this far.
我去看看他俩打的怎么样
I'll just go and see how they are.
这两个混♥蛋♥
Oh, those bloody bastards!
不过很高兴见到了珍
Well, lovely to see Jen!
看见她了吗? 她是我炮♥友♥
See her? I'm shagging her.
你好啊 美女
Well, hello there, beautiful.
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表