剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
我觉得我们要讨论的重点应当是
I do think the delicate nature of our conversation
是啊 钱 钱 钱
Yeah, Money, money, money!
这就是你们这些人的问题所在
That's the problem with you people
离不开钱
it's always about money.
罗伊 给我20英镑
Roy, give me 20 pounds.
-什么 -给我20英镑 等下还你
- What? - Give me 20 pounds. I'll pay you back.
好吧
Yeah, er...
你知道我对钱的态度是什么吗
You know what I think of money?
-哦 -这就是我对钱的态度
- Oh! - That's what I think of money.
你把它打开了
Ah, you've opened it.
谢谢 罗伊
Thanks, Roy.
不客气
You're welcome.
瑞农先生 你知道日方已经对我们表示担忧了吗
Mr Reynholm, you do know Japan have expressed concern?
什么 整个国家吗
What, the whole country?
不 不是国家 是山本先生
No, not the whole... Mr Yamamoto.
-他很重要 是吗 -他是大股东
- He's important, isn't he? - He's the major shareholder.
是你的合伙人
He's effectively your partner.
他说 "我希望
He said, "I do hope we do not
瑞农企业不要出一个康拉德·布莱克"
have our own Conrad Black at Reynholm Industries. "
康莱德·布莱克 近300年内
Conrad Black, the first
首个被抓进监狱的富商
rich person to go to prison in 300 years.
-你知道事态严重了吧 -你要我怎么样
- You see it's serious? - What do you want from me?
我希望你少惹麻烦
I want you to stay out of trouble.
在明天开会前什么都别做
Do nothing until the conference call tomorrow.
让我说个明白
Let me get this right.
你要我完全不要做任何事情
You want me to do absolutely nothing?
少惹麻烦 我就这点要求
Just stay out of trouble, that's all I ask.
你要我一整天就这么坐着
You want me to sit on my arse all day?
我觉得没有问题
I think I can handle that.
这个抽屉我好像从来没有打开过
I don't think I've ever looked in this drawer.
哇哦 一把枪
Wow! A gun!
罗伊 我很乐意向你介绍我对
Roy, I'd love to take you through my changes
会议室的视频会议系统做的最新改进
to the video-conferencing system in the meeting room,
但是否太无聊了
but maybe I'm boring you.
我再也见不到那20英镑了
I'll never see that 20pounds again!
为防止第一路信♥号♥♥失效
I can't believe you're not interested
我安装了一个开关
in the sweet flip switch I've installed.
但你对此毫无兴趣 真是让我难以置信
in case the first feed goes down.
他根本就没把20英镑当钱
20 pounds doesn't even register to him as an amount of money!
他一定忘了
He won't remember it.
你好 IT部 重...
Hello, IT. Have you tried turning it...
到底是不是他 我要知道
Is this the guy? I need to know.
我不能整天坐在这儿盯着他
I can't sit here all day staring at him.
看起来真的很像 珍 我80%地肯定
It really looked like him,Jen. I'm 80% sure it's him.
-你在开我玩笑吗 -怎么了
- Are you winding me up?! - what?
你又降了15个百分点
You've gone down 15%!
还是很高啊
It's still high.
我坐在这里像个傻子
I am sitting here like an idiot,
而你却降了15个百分点
and you've gone down about 15%!
珍 你怎么能够
Jen, how can you be keeping an eye
同时盯着他又和我打电♥话♥
on him while you're talking to me as well?
-你好 加里 -咋了
- Hi, Gary. - All right?
抱歉 我以为你在厕所里
Sorry, I thought you were in the toilet.
我只是想问问 你要不要喝杯茶
I just wondered, erm... if you fancied a cup of tea.
-帮你倒了一杯 -哦 是啊
- Just made you one. - Oh, yeah.
真好 谢了
Great. Thanks.
进展如何
So how's it all going?
很顺利 另外那面墙也搞定了
Pretty good. I've finished that other wall.
太好了
Great.
楣梁不成问题
And that architrave ain't going to be a problem.
油漆的颜色也很搭
And the eggshell's come up really well.
没错 很漂亮 很好
Yeah, it's classy. It's really good.
谢谢你的茶
Thank you for the cup of tea.
我还有别的事要做
Oh, I should probably do that.
致道格拉斯 如果你看到这封信
Dear Douglas, if you're reading this,
-说明你找到了我老爹的左轮手♥枪♥ -老古董啊
- you've found my father's service revolver. - Hell's horses!
我本来计划
I did plan on using this
迫不得已的时候 就用这把枪结束了自己
gun to take my own life, if it came to it,
但你也知道 最后我是跳楼死的
but as you know, in the end I jumped out of a window.
我把它传给你 希望在你熬不下去的时候
I pass it on to you in the hope that if things ever get too bad,
能来个痛快的解脱
you'll be able to take the easy way out.
但愿你不会走到那一步 不过万一用得着
Hopefully it won't come to it, but if it does,
你得答应我
promise me that you'll
你会毫不犹豫地爆头
shoot yourself without a moment's hesitation.
我答应你 老爸
I promise, Father.
爱你的老爸 瑞农先生
Your affectionate father, Mr Reynholm.
上膛了吗
I wonder if it's loaded.
没有
No.
有了
Here we go.
-你要出去吗 -是的
- You off somewhere? - Erm, yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
那么 你接下来打算干什么
So,er... what's next on the agenda?
-珍 我知道是怎么回事 -你知道吗
- Look, Jen, I know what's going on. - You do?
没关系 我理解 真的
And it's fine. I understand, I really do.
原来你能理解我的感受啊
Oh, so you understand how I feel.
是的 但是你找错对象了
Yeah, but you are barking up the wrong tree.
我觉得你是个好姑娘 但是
I mean, I think you're a top bird and everything, but...
你不是我喜欢的类型
you're not really my type.
我喜欢个子高 长得俊的女孩
I mean, I like tall... beautiful girls.
我没打你主意 你个死胖子装♥修♥工
I don't fancy you, you big, ugly builder.
我只是不想让你在我的房♥间里到处撒尿
I'm trying to stop you having a piddle party in my house!
-啥 -来自地狱的魔鬼装♥修♥工 有印象吗
- What? - Builders From Hell. Ring any bells?
-不知道你在说什么 -别装了
- I don't know what you mean. - You do.
我真没明白
I don't.
敢说你没上过"魔鬼装♥修♥工"吗
You haven't been on Builders From Hell?
-没有 -哦 真的吗
- No, I haven't. - Oh, really?!
-是的 真的 -真的吗
- Yes, really. - Really?!
真的
Really!
好吧 这事就此打住 好吗
Well... let's forget about it. Shall we?
就此打住 这次谈话结束了
This conversation's beneath us.
天啊 我喜欢你刷的那面墙 加里
Wow, I love what you've done to that wall, Gary.
那面墙还没刷
I haven't done that wall yet.
你还没开始刷 我就喜欢上它了
You haven't even done it, and I love it!
天啊 我们得 你和我得保持联♥系♥才行
God, we should... You and I should stay in touch.
我想跟你保持联♥系♥
I would like to stay in touch with you...
你看我们多多 多和谐啊 是不是
cos we've got a... a-a-a-a rapport, haven't... haven't we?
我们一见如故 我们 我们相逢恨晚
We've clicked. We have, we've clicked.
有没有 某种感觉
Haven't we? In a way.
某种奇妙的感觉 朋友之间
In a... in a... in a weird way that friends...
朋友之间的感觉
friends usually click.
"死胖子装♥修♥工"
"A big, ugly builder. "
你 一切因你而起
You. This is all because of you.
珍 我可没提过他的体形
Jen, I didn't bring his weight into it!
你说有99%的把握就是他
You said you were 99% sure.
我可从没说过我有那么大把握
Oh, I don't think I ever went that high.
我一直觉得有60%的可能
I've always thought it was about 60/40.
我仔细想了一下 珍
Now that I think about it, Jen,
现在我很确定上那节目的是个黑人
I'm pretty sure that the guy on the programme was black.
至少我现在不用担心
Well, at least I don't have to
他会在我家搞撒尿大游♥行♥了
worry about him going on a toilet tour of my house.
除非他恼羞成怒 蓄意报复
Unless he's so angry that he does it out of spite.
-啥 -要是有人敢叫我"死胖子装♥修♥工"
- What? - If someone called me a "Big, ugly builder",
我会火冒三丈 并不因为
I'd be furious - and not
我其实是个IT顾问
just because I'm actually an IT consultant.
报仇 是我的头等大事
Revenge, that would be uppermost upon my mind:
-"我见啥尿啥" -天啊
- "I'm going to wee on everything. " - Oh, God!
"我要搞臭她的屋"
"I'm going to taint her abode. "
"我要把我的肥水
"I'm going to strain my
洒遍她家的每一寸土地"
personal potatoes throughout her premises. "
我的天啊
Oh, God!
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表