剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
It's a kidnapping. The outside world is always the last to hear.
那可是绑♥架♥案 民众都是最后才会知道的
But mostly they're never even told.
但大多数时候 他们甚至完全不知道
All right?
好吗
How long do I have to put up with these monkeys in my house?
我还得忍♥受这些小丑在我屋子里待多久
What?
什么
There is urine all over the floor in the cloakroom.
洗手间的地板上到处都是尿液
If they aim like they piss,
如果他们射击也跟撒尿一样对不准
someone tries to kill us, we're done for anyway.
有人要谋害我们的性命 那我们真是死定了
Well, we have to have them.
我们必须请他们过来
Why? Because you know why.
为什么 你心知肚明
So, are you coming to this lunch?
你要去参加今天的午宴吗
Are you getting something out of this? What?
你对这样的日子心满意足吗 什么
We go to that lunch, we'll be turning up in a fucking motorcade.
我们去参加个午宴 都要出动整个车队
Is that something you want?
那是你想要的吗
I'm an educational fundraiser, Rachel.
我是个教育行业筹资人 瑞秋
I have been for seven years now.
我已经干了7年了
Yes, but are you missing it?
是的 但你惦念着这个吗
Of course I'm not missing it.
我当然不惦念了
There's a big streak of vanity running through your family, Ephra,
你的家族内已经滋生了不小的虚荣心 埃弗拉
and it appears to be growing.
而且似乎正在膨胀
First your father wants to save Israel,
一开始是你父亲想拯救以色列
now your sister's trying to save the Middle East.
现在你妹妹竟然想拯救整个中东
What's your plan for my daughters?
你对我的女儿们有何打算
Is kryptonite involved?
不会都牵扯到氪石了吧
I gave it all up! It's not my fault.
我早就全部放弃了 不是我的错
It was you who insisted on taking them to that fucking concert.
是你坚持要带孩子们去那个该死的音乐会的
Now you're blaming me?
你这是在怪我吗
I think you wanted to present
我觉得你当时是想带我的
my Jewish daughters with Atika's Palestinian son...
犹太女儿们和阿蒂卡的巴勒斯坦儿子露个面
just so the world could see the United Colours of Stein.
好让全世界看到斯坦因家族内的和平共处
That's not... It was a vanity. It's all vanity.
不是的 就是的 就是虚荣心作祟
And having men with guns pissing all over my cloakroom
让持枪的男人在我的洗手间里尿得一地都是
is not a price I'm going to pay.
我才不要容忍♥这样的代价呢
Is she sedated?
给她打了镇静剂吗
I don't know. I don't think so. Why?
我不知道 我觉得没有 怎么了
If it was me, I'm not sure I'd be so calm.
如果是我的话 我可能做不到那样平静
You mean like she's not behaving the way you'd expect?
你是说 她的表现跟你预计得完全不一样
Well, nothing's happening the way I'd expect. I mean...
没什么事跟我预计得一样 我是说...
where's the father?
孩子的父亲呢
Dead, Frances, in a car crash eight years ago.
死了 弗兰西丝 8年前出了车祸
Right. I didn't know that.
好吧 我之前都不知道这事
You didn't? No!
你不知道吗 是啊
He worked as a driver for us in Gaza, so...
当年在加沙 他是我们的司机 所以...
after it happened, we brought Atika back with the baby.
那事发生后 我们把阿蒂卡和孩子一起带回来了
OK. So, if I'd known that... Now that you know that,
好吧 如果我早知道... 现在你知道了这事
you're OK with her reaction?
你觉得她的反应正常吗
Why, when something like this happens,
为什么当发生这种事时
do people expect you to behave a certain way,
人们会预计你有某种表现
and then, when you don't, everyone gets suspicious?
当你没有表现得像那样时 大家就开始起疑心了
I'm not suspicious.
我没有起疑心
Good.
很好
So...
那个...
..These are the, er, potential bullet points for the debate.
这些是辩论会可能会谈到的要点
Right. But obviously,
好的 但是显然
which way it goes
辩论会往哪个方向发展
depends entirely on who's dominating. Yeah.
完全依赖于谁是主导 是啊
On the one side, you've got Margaret Andrews,
一方面 你有玛格丽特·安德鲁斯
who's rabidly pro-Israeli.
她是绝对亲以色列的
Refreshingly unfashionable!
真是够过时的
On the other side, you've got Angela Roberts.
另一面 你同时要面对安吉拉·罗伯茨
Just a couple of steps away from a Holocaust denier.
距离一个大屠♥杀♥的否认者只有几步之遥
That's why, with everything that's going on right now...
所以鉴于现在发生了这么多的事
No, no.
不不
No, no. I want to go. I have to go.
不行 我想去 我必须去
Do you really think that's the right choice?
你真的觉得这是正确的选择吗
Are you suspicious of me now?
你现在连我也要开始怀疑了吗
I'm just mindful of avoiding an overtly flammable situation.
我只是想着该避免一点即燃的紧张局面
And you think I'm not?
你以为我不想这样吗
Frances, why don't you just tell me
弗兰西丝 不如你直接告诉我
what you expect me to be doing here?
你预计我此时该做什么
OK! Everything we can to get that little boy back.
那就说吧 我们应该是尽全力把那个孩子救回来
That is the job of the police.
那是警方的工作
The British bobby against the Middle East?
让英国警♥察♥去跟中东对抗吗
So you think we should be doing it for them?
你觉得我们该替他们做这些事吗
This is your world, Nessa, no-one knows it better than you.
这是你的世界 奈莎 没人比你更了解了
Where does the corruption start, Frances?
腐♥败♥是从哪里开始的 弗兰西丝
In the boot of a car, if that's where we find him.
如果我们真找到他 估计他也在车后备箱里腐烂了
You don't think I want to be tearing this place apart,
你以为我不想闹个天翻地覆
do everything I fucking can to get that boy back?
尽我一切所能 把那个孩子救回来吗
Of course I do!
我当然想了
This is exactly why they took them, I know this,
所以他们才绑♥架♥他 我知道的
to make me react in the way that people like you expect me to.
就是为了让我表现得像你这样的人预计的那样
Nessa, I am not people, I'm your advisor, I have been...
奈莎 我不是一般人 我是你的顾问 我...
Will you stop telling me to curve-ball around the police?
那你能别再叫我绕过警方采取行动了吗
Nothing can change because of this.
不能因这事而引起任何的改变
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Nothing can change.
一切都不能变
Except it has.
可惜已经变了
It's changed everything.
那已经改变了一切
And that's why Number 10 want her out.
所以首相府方面希望让她退出
They've only just put her in.
他们才让她置身其中啊
Kidnap, suicide, shooting.
绑♥架♥ 自杀 枪击
I think they were hoping for an insight into the Middle East,
我觉得他们是想深入窥探中东局势
not a practical demonstration.
而不是在这里重演中东闹剧
Which only goes to show how much she needs our support.
那也正说明 她迫切需要我们的支持
Or what a mistake we made in making it so public.
或者 我们把这事做得如此公开化是个多么大的错误
I still think it was the right thing to do.
我还是觉得当时那样做是对的
Is the right thing.
现在也是对的
And you are...?
你的身份是...
The best person to advise this government
为政♥府♥协调英美在中东的关系
on Anglo-American relations in the Middle East.
提供建议的最佳人选
I've been there eight years, Julia.
我在那里待了8年 茱莉亚
I know when the President farts.
我对总统了如指掌
And yet I'm the one who had General Berkoff sitting in front of me,
但是博科夫将军刚刚却是坐在我面前交流工作
right where you are, two hours ago.
就在两小时前 就坐在你这个位子上
And he told you he wanted her to remain in the House of Lords.
他肯定是告诉你 他希望她继续留在上议院
I'll admit I was a bit surprised
我必须承认 我当时确实很惊讶
to hear an American give such wholehearted support
一个美国人竟然会如此支持一个
to a non-elected chamber.
非民选议员
Be careful, Monica.
当心点 莫妮卡
Just because you think
别以为
you've got the protection of the playground bully
你有恶霸老大的保护
doesn't mean that people won't be waiting for you on your way home.
就不会有人在你回家的路上等着伏击你了
The only person I think needs protecting is Nessa Stein.
我觉得唯一需要保护的人是奈莎·斯坦因
Samir Meshal.
萨米尔·玛肖
His suicide note -
他的遗书
no fingerprints on the envelope.
信封上竟然没有他的指纹
It's about to be discounted.
那说明不了什么
Why? Fingerprints wouldn't necessarily have been carried onto it.
为什么 信封上不一定会留下指纹
But a suicide? Right at that moment?
但是为什么偏偏选在那个时候自杀
He had a mistress in Washington.
他在华盛顿养了个情妇
She broke up with him the evening before he flew back.
在他飞回去当晚跟他断绝了关系
In the note, he apologises to his wife.
在遗书里 他说他对不起妻子
I'm letting Hayden-Hoyle take a look.
我让海顿·霍伊尔在查这案子
Let's not forget the long ball here, Julia.
别忘了大局 茱莉亚
"The long ball"?
大局
Isn't that an Americanism?
浓浓的美国腔啊
It's what it's always been
事实一直如此
and what we all want. Peace in the Middle East.
也是我们共同的追求 也就是中东和平
And you think Hoyle is standing in the way of that?
难道你觉得霍伊尔挡着和平的道了
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表