剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
and all their guns are pointed at you.
所有的枪口都对着你
However, you are correct in one thing.
不过 你倒是说对了一件事
You want any chance of getting out of this mess,
你如果想摆脱目前的麻烦
you, your family, your business, maybe even your sister,
你 你的家族 你的生意 甚至你妹妹
then you do need to tell someone everything you know...
你就得把你所知的一切告诉某人
..and that someone is me.
那个人就是我
Now you may talk.
现在你可以说了
And you swam over from Washington?
你是从华盛顿游回来的吗
It increases blood volume.
那可以增加血量
Why don't you step in and put your feet up?
你何不坐进来歇歇脚呢
What is it you want to talk about?
你想跟我谈什么
Ephra Stein.
埃弗拉·斯坦因
And how much?
多少钱
1.5 million dollars.
150万
Channelled through Ephra Stein's education charity
通过埃弗拉·斯坦因的教育慈善机构
to an institute in Gaza.
流向了加沙的一个组织
But in reality a payment to secure the release of an Israeli soldier.
但实际上 那笔钱只是为了赎回一个以色列士兵
Which it got.
也确实成功了
Secured by Ephra Stein.
由埃弗拉·斯坦因担♥保♥的
And the Israelis? Know nothing.
那些以色列人呢 什么都不知道
As soon as they agreed to withdraw from Gaza,
当他们同意从加沙撤离的时候
they couldn't get involved.
就已经不可能卷入此事了
The money came from Harold Parr.
那笔钱来自哈罗德·帕尔
The American?
那个美国人吗
He's AIPAC.
他是美国-以色列公共事务委员会的
Big-time, and a huge Republican donor.
大人物 也是个共和党捐款巨头
But you know the rugged individualists,
但你也知道那些粗野的利己主义者
always a law unto themselves.
向来是我行我素的
And why you?
为什么找你
I was approached through the Washington Bureau.
是华盛顿当局找上我的
They wanted to get that boy out, Julia.
他们想把那家伙踢出局 茱莉亚
They couldn't think of another way of doing it
他们想不到其他办法
and I just carried the message.
我就传递了一下信息而已
To Ephra Stein.
带给了埃弗拉·斯坦因
And then to Sir Christopher.
然后又告诉了克里斯托弗爵士
Which I recorded.
我录下了证据
Just in case...
为以防万一
Just in case a day like today ever arrived.
以防像今天这样的情况真的到来
So, he didn't block the deal?
所以他没有阻止这笔交易吗
Sir Christopher?
克里斯托弗爵士吗
No, no. Parr's offered him a university chancellorship over there,
没有 帕尔许诺他 等他退休以后
for when he steps down. Where?
可以去那边一所大学当校长
Kent, Connecticut.
康州肯特大学
Not Ivy League.
竟然不是常春藤联盟高校吗
Sold himself cheap.
他倒是把自己贱卖♥♥了
So...I'm guessing you're about to gun for his job.
我猜 你是要去拿下他的职位了吧
And what do you want? Yours.
你想要什么 你的职位
For that recording of Sir Christopher? Yes, please.
就交出那盘关于克里斯托弗的录音带吗 是的
But I'd like to stay in Washington a while yet,
但我想继续在华盛顿待一段时间
seeing as I'm making so many new friends.
因为我在那边交了好多新朋友
How long? A few years.
待多久 几年吧
Give your present job to a night watchman,
把你现在的职位暂时让给别人
then call me over to walk in your wake, as it were.
等到时机合适的时候就把我召回来接手
I'll have to burn Harold Parr.
我必须把哈罗德·帕尔曝光
To the Israelis?
暴露给以色列人吗
That's fine. They'll bury it.
没关系 他们会不留痕迹的
They won't let this go public.
他们不会让这事公之于众的
But I...I have one other stipulation.
但是 我还有一个条件
The Stein Foundation has to stay intact. It cannot be compromised.
斯坦因基金会必须继续维持 不能被攻破
It already is. The Israelis will know.
已经危险了 以色列人很快就会知道的
Hamas probably already does.
哈马斯或许已经知道了
But the world doesn't.
但公众并不知道
What's just happened, it can be cauterised.
已经发生的事 可以全部缝合起来
Cauterised?
缝合
That's clinical.
那可是医学用语
But what that company stands for, what it's trying to do,
但那个公♥司♥的理念 它想要做的事
in the eyes of the world, that has to stay intact. Why?
在世人的眼中必须保持原样不变 为什么
Because it'll help. What?
因为那会有帮助作用的 帮助什么
For us to construct peace in the Middle East.
有助于我们在中东构建和平
Then maybe you should start with Nessa Stein.
那或许你该着手处理奈莎·斯坦因的事了
And get her out of Gaza? Yes.
把她救出加沙吗 是的
They're parking that one.
他们搁置了这一计划
Parking? My, how you're picking up on the lingo!
天啊 你现在说话一口美国腔
And will they be "circling back on it" any time in the future?
在将来的某个时刻 他们会重新考虑实施吗
From now on, Julia, we really don't negotiate with terrorists.
茱莉亚 从现在开始 我们不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Daniel, I'm afraid I have some rather distressing news for you.
丹尼尔 我有些非常不好的消息要告诉你
Done.
搞定了
Sir Christopher Grieff announced his retirement today
克里斯托弗·格里夫爵士于今天宣布辞职
after six years as head of the Secret Intelligence Service.
他已经担任秘密情报局的负责人6年
No direct reason has been cited,
目前尚不清楚他辞职的具体原因
although rumours of a chancellorship
但关于他即将出任美国一所大学
at an American university have not been denied.
校长的传闻并未遭到否认
Harold Parr today stepped down as a leading member
哈罗德·帕尔今日辞去
of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.
美国以色列公共事务委员会的领导人职位
A representative of the Israeli Embassy in Washington
华盛顿以色列大使♥馆♥的一名代表
thanked Mr Parr
对帕尔先生
for his great contribution to American/Israeli affairs,
就美以两国间的事物做出的贡献表达感谢
but looked on his retirement
但也将他此次退休
as an opportunity for both sides
视作双方同时审视
to re-examine the strength of their bonds.
两国间纽带强韧程度的契机
Julia Walsh has been named
茱莉亚·沃什被任命为
as the new head of the Secret Intelligence Service.
秘密情报局新一任负责人
Walsh, 45, a career civil servant
沃什今年45岁 长♥期♥担任政♥府♥职务
and previously head of the service's Middle East department,
此前主管的是情报局中东分部
made no comment this evening,
今晚并没有发表任何评论
which is perhaps only appropriate
那倒是与她
for the latest incumbent of that legendary nickname, C.
传奇般的绰号♥C十分相称
Hello?
喂
'Are you still fucking your wife?' Actually, I was sleeping.
你在干♥你♥老婆吗 实际上 我在睡觉
'Yeah, for quite a while now.
是啊 睡了好久了嘛
'Time to wake up, so you can come over here
该醒醒了 立刻过来
and fuck me in your new office.'
在你的新办公室里干我
What new office?
什么新办公室
'I'm giving you the Middle East desk.'
我打算让你负责中东事务
'Well, I can't just be shagging any old analyst, now, can I?
我总不能随便找个老分♥析♥家就操上了 对吧
'There are a few strings, though.'
不过 我是有一些条件的
A couple of places I don't want you to look.
有一些地方我不希望你着眼查看
'One of them's my stomach.'
其中一个就是我的肚子
And the other?
另一个呢
'The Stein Foundation.'
就是斯坦因基金会
I'm a realist, Julia.
我是个现实主义者 茱莉亚
'That's why I've offered you the job.'
所以我才把这个职位给你
If you try to get her released, by any means,
如果你试图用任何方法把她解救出来
we will find out where she is and we will bomb it.
我们就会查清她的所在 然后炸毁那里
If you try to compromise us again, in any way,
如果你胆敢以任何方式再跟我们对着干
we will find out where she is and we will bomb it.
我们也会查清她的所在 然后炸毁那里
If from now on you don't do exactly what we say,
如果从现在开始 你不乖乖听我们的话
we will bomb it.
我们也会炸毁那里
Please, please. I will do anything.
求你了 求你了 我什么都愿意做
You've done it all already. Please.
你已经都做过了 求你了
Get up!
起来
We only ever had each other!
我们从小就相依为命
Please!
求你了
So...
所以
..every morning,
每天清晨
every single morning that you wake up and you say your prayers,
你每天清晨醒来后都要祷告
you say them for her,
你要为她祷告
because you are the one who put her there.
因为是你让她陷入那里的
And God may forgive you for what you've done.
上帝或许可以原谅你的所为
But Israel won't.
但以色列不会的
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表